All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too last year. But i don’t think she was as up her own backside this time last year compared to now. Unless I was blind to it back then.
the Christmas sandwich stories on the train, showing off in front of other influencers, all thinking they were hilarious, while filming other passengers reactions put me off it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
the Christmas sandwich stories on the train, showing off in front of other influencers, all thinking they were hilarious, while filming other passengers reactions put me off it all.
You took the words right from my mouth (or, if we’re being pedantic, fingers) 😂 I rolled my eyes at those train stories so hard they didn’t come back TIL Xmas eve 🤣 I liked her back then too 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree that post really made my eyes roll,or spin. Look at me,im soooo funny. No you actually are making a tit of urself love.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her! So fake!!
She really is! All that, oh I like my house to look as though it's happened over time, when she's bought everything in one go....typical rich husband and bored housewife scenario...not keen on the newest room, looks a bit tit....expensive stuff, but just not seem to gel. Plus Christmas sandwiches....wtf! So she got up and went to M&S specially to get a Christmas butty? Pull the other one! Clearly sponsored!

I have bumped into her twice. The first time at streamvale farm and she spent ages staging a photograph with her boys that I actually felt sorry for them as they were clearly bored. Then what made me u follow her was when I spotted her in the park. She was sitting on a wall sunnies on drinking coffee. The whole time I was there she didn't push a swing or play with her boys once. They were dressed very differently to their matching outfits on her page. The youngest was running around taking other children's toys - it took her ages to see this. The youngest clearly bored/ignored then ran out of the park. He did this a couple of times so she got up and took them out.
I couldn't believe how different she was to her page that I unfollowed. We all have bad days as parents but she never shows that it's all sweetness and "perfect". Simply fake

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's the Stepford Wives crossed with Mrs Maisel, wearing Mary Berry's clothes. I thought she was in her 50's and that the kids were her grandchildren. I was shocked to discover she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not as pleasant in real life, in my experience. And has it all planned down to the last detail.
I saw her one day out with her kids at the hairdresser and she had a whole set of stories on that day about being out on a Groupon day out which were being posted around the time I saw her, not a massive deal but I still feel it's misleading. Rather than being honest and saying they had their day out on a different day again it's not a massive thing but it just made me feel like she's not 100% honest and that it's more about the content and money... Which is suppose is why they do it all 🙄

I saw her one day out with her kids at the hairdresser and she had a whole set of stories on that day about being out on a Groupon day out which were being posted around the time I saw her, not a massive deal but I still feel it's misleading. Rather than being honest and saying they had their day out on a different day again it's not a massive thing but it just made me feel like she's not 100% honest and that it's more about the content and money... Which is suppose is why they do it all 🙄
I would hazard a guess that it was more to do with security/ the ad needed pre approved by groupon than anything else.

Reactions: 1
Not defending her but I know from following some very transparent people that some companies ask to see the footage and posts for approval before approving it. But I know this because I follow someone who declares this. This was probably the case here but I get that if she was posting one thing whilst doing another I’d be like what?!

Such a big Royal fan .... “Dutchy of Cornwall” 😂. It’s Duchy, Laura-Ann. I know that, and I’m not even a fan. If you’re going to have a fake, Royal stalking persona, do your research!

• Haha
Oh god ... she is mentioning Christmas sandwich tasting again. That was so cringeworthy last year
Sand-wich
Pump-kin
Bert-ie
🤯

77A14E4C-A976-4C63-97D9-E1B44376C0C3.jpeg

Good ol’ BFF Laur coming up with the #freeshit goods that Laura-Ad is OBSESSED with. I’m also “swiping up” the life out of the website with other times so I can gain commission too #ad #gifted #OBSESSED #freeshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
How do people on here think big gifted items work? Like, has ATP been contacted by sofa.com and told she can pick something out up to €xxx value, or has she "reached out" to them about a partnership and already had the sofa picked out? In any case, uuuurgh!

Also, "kindly gifted" makes my bleeping skin crawl. Another instagrammer I used to follow used it all the time when showing off free tit she had leeched off brands (fromwifetolife, I don't think there's a thread on her but there should be!)
It depends, quite often it's the brand who make the first move. But in ATP's case she's very savvy so I suspect she might be picking her items and just asking for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.