All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her over the top reaction to a boots sandwich, think she is a complete snob and so pathetic at the reaction to some bacon!! Pick it out or don’t eat that bit, not really that committed is she 😂🤣
So dramatic about a bit of bacon. Such a snob, the more I watch these sandwich videos the more she annoys me.
God forbid, one should have to buy a sandwich anywhere other than 'marksies'.

Reactions: 3
Ok I've got to be honest I normally quite like Laura-Anne but today she really pissed me off with her reaction to that sandwich, I just wanted to be there and scream in her face, "Imagine how grateful some of those homeless people you are meant to be raising this money for would be for one of those right now"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would have just eaten it or broken that bit off 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t know why she wants to eat the same sandwich every day anyway, oh yes, content! 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so easily turned with food but for goodness sake LA take the bit of burnt bacon out & taste the rest ! Serious over reaction

Reactions: 4
Ok I've got to be honest I normally quite like Laura-Anne but today she really pissed me off with her reaction to that sandwich, I just wanted to be there and scream in her face, "Imagine how grateful some of those homeless people you are meant to be raising this money for would be for one of those right now"
Exactly. Stupid cow. She was turning her nose up at it before she left the shop. There’s lots of us that buy and happily eat boots sandwich. Really kissed me off watching the silly cow

“I’m a bit iffy about their sandwiches, let’s see what they GAT”

Further proof that her stuff-fing / Bert-Tie accent is so fake.

I’d say she didn’t enjoy the sandwich because she’s in day 2 of her hangover 🙄

My thoughts exactly 🙌🏼

Her sand-wich not up to her usual standard. Then #ad, normal service is resumed

Reactions: 2
Moaning about eating a sandwich from a *gasp* pharmacy?!?! Oh the horror. Then the complete overreaction about the bacon, embarrassing. LA you are raising awareness and money for the homeless, wise the duck up and don’t act like a spoilt brat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Moaning about eating a sandwich from a *gasp* pharmacy?!?! Oh the horror. Then the complete overreaction about the bacon, embarrassing. LA you are raising awareness and money for the homeless, wise the duck up and don’t act like a spoilt brat 🤦🏼‍♀️
This stupid Christmas sandwich month is beyond ridiculous. Such boring content. Was novel last year but 24 days of it is overkill - I unfollowed this week she is no totally unrelatable

“I’m a bit iffy about their sandwiches, let’s see what they GAT”

Further proof that her stuff-fing / Bert-Tie accent is so fake.

I’d say she didn’t enjoy the sandwich because she’s in day 2 of her hangover 🙄
It's weird how her pronunciation changes.

Is she trying to make her accent sound posher? (I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of Irish accents!)

Reactions: 1
To be fair, her accent and how she pronounces words is like everyone I know. I am Northern Irish and we do say stuff-fing, PavAlova etc....other words we don’t take a break like Shower, mirror, my English friend laughs and she says it like shar-wer.
But she is definitely trying to sound posher. I’m Northern Irish and we would say “stuffin” Compared to her trying to pronounce things properly. They don’t mean she’s trying to take a break in her words, they mean she is trying very hard to make sure she pronounces every letter

Reactions: 3
But she is definitely trying to sound posher. I’m Northern Irish and we would say “stuffin” Compared to her trying to pronounce things properly. They don’t mean she’s trying to take a break in her words, they mean she is trying very hard to make sure she pronounces every letter
It probably depends where in Northern Ireland you're from. My husband and I are both northern Irish, I would say it like Laura and he would say it like you 🤷

It probably depends where in Northern Ireland you're from. My husband and I are both northern Irish, I would say it like Laura and he would say it like you 🤷
True but when she slips up every now and again, you can tell she’s putting it on 🤣 she comes out very broad accent when she does

Another stuffin one here 🤣 we defo do have a knack for trying to make everything one syllable 🤣

It’s only the posh and wannabe posh ones talk like Laura-ad.
No one I know says stuff-ing or Bert-tie 😂

she drives me nuts with all her "oh I'm off to the next party in London today" like we are all doing that or similar today....shes not relateable...her new house and herself are just another version of a magazine aimed at ppl with surplus income. As for this charity volunteering, is this for the benefit of the homeless or to make her look saintly? I stand by what i said before, if you want to do a selfless act, you get on with it quietly you would not need an audience. Sure she's saying over 2k was raised and awareness...I'm not saying that's not a result...but quite frankly it's a drop in the ocean, plus all the commissions she gets from various companies, stuff she gets for free, would have raised more, she could have set up a selling page on eBay and donated the money direct. The more engagement she creates by her stories, grid posts etc....ups her position on IG and in the eyes if the companies, exactly like Mrs Hinch.....both her and Laura ad are clever sales ppl....yet ppl are such suck ups and are fooled by her!

she drives me nuts with all her "oh I'm off to the next party in London today" like we are all doing that or similar today....shes not relateable...her new house and herself are just another version of a magazine aimed at ppl with surplus income. As for this charity volunteering, is this for the benefit of the homeless or to make her look saintly? I stand by what i said before, if you want to do a selfless act, you get on with it quietly you would not need an audience. Sure she's saying over 2k was raised and awareness...I'm not saying that's not a result...but quite frankly it's a drop in the ocean, plus all the commissions she gets from various companies, stuff she gets for free, would have raised more, she could have set up a selling page on eBay and donated the money direct. The more engagement she creates by her stories, grid posts etc....ups her position on IG and in the eyes if the companies, exactly like Mrs Hinch.....both her and Laura ad are clever sales ppl....yet ppl are such suck ups and are fooled by her!
I agree. It's great that she's raising awareness. But her buying a sandwich and donating the cost is pointless. She could donate the cost of both sandwiches and make more of a difference to the charity.

But that wouldn't benefit her 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.