All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on a more investigative look at that announcement photo. LA was wearing her joules dress yesterday as they went off to look at the piglets. Judging by the weather and the boys clothes (especially the mucky knees and green polo shirt) this snap looks like it might match up with her post on Thursday which was a photo taken on Wednesday. Her friend announced her baby on Friday but had the baby over a week ago so I’m inclined to think there’s a decent amount of stage management.

Reactions: 3
That’s a disgrace.....if there is debt to be paid back how can you have a clear conscience to be buying more stuff for their new house and the pigs as well.

Reactions: 4
I need to check in here more often - what happened?
A company he owned “Big Daddy Chicken” went out of business in Dec 2019 owing over £230k to people. It’s all on Companies House, not gossip. That would indeed be the same year Laura Ad was boasting about their house build all over Instagram. Shameless, no class.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A company he owned “Big Daddy Chicken” went out of business in Dec 2019 owing over £230k to people. It’s all on Companies House, not gossip. That would indeed be the same year Laura Ad was boasting about their house build all over Instagram. Shameless, no class.
He has a new company now and the accounts look to be late!!!!

Reactions: 2
Did she honestly just spend £160 on a pair of sandals!!!
Think how far that would have went to help the Simon community. Shame on her for not reading the room so much hardship in the country at the moment. Read the room Laura Ann!

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion - all that’s pretty #2 - Laura-Ad is up the duff in the hope it brings more free stuff
Rather enjoy this rhyming lark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is forever posting ‘little buds’ updates on her account but never marks them as ‘AD’, which I’m sure she’s meant to. If people were interested in the fake flowers then they’d already be following the little buds account.

She is forever posting ‘little buds’ updates on her account but never marks them as ‘AD’, which I’m sure she’s meant to. If people were interested in the fake flowers then they’d already be following the little buds account.
Don't think anyone has been interested in fake flowers since 1970.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even they don’t buy it. Probably gifted 😂
I really hope it’s not gifted. There’s a worry for parents trying to afford to feed there kids during the school holidays and hello fresh are giving away free/discounted food boxes to instawankers who can 100% afford to feed there kids. How about do not hand out freebies to these wasters and donate it all instead. If the company don’t want to then the “influencers” should donate there boxes themselves 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.