Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the most part, I enjoy her style. I wouldn’t choose it all for my own home but admire it. It’s not all Hague blue and grey like the rest of Instagram, at least. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

The fridge freezer is an utter beast - I quite like it but jesus, that must have cost a bomb. Edit to add - I agree it does look a bit “veneer” like.

I need to get into the fried chicken business! I expected someone to say he was a banker or similar. It just seems like a really extravagant build. Especially as they’re doing everything to such a high spec. There’s no “can’t afford this right now so we’ll do that in a year or so“.

She’s doing far too many adverts right now though. Turns me off.
The amount of ads is truly shocking recently. I’ve renamed her Laura- ad 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once you hear the latest book review (which you eventually find she listened to on audible as opposed to physically read) and see the written story to go with (a real treat for any grammar police out there) it isn't hard to understand why her son isn't a strong reader. More's the pity as she previously had promoted the eggs tools and said they were great for bringing on their reading. As she'd say herself: what a relevation.

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
How do you know the circumstances?
I went to uni in Scotland with her husband, one of my good friends was good friends with him (he went to same uni also) and was involved in the business in question. It's all a bit of a shit show, the extreme opposite to the life she protrays online.

• Wow

Trace

VIP Member
Why have they done the socially distance photo by the cake? She was literally sat right next to her at the table 😂 as was everyone else.

• Haha

Greeny

But her fabric choices... is she accidentally flicking through one of her mums interior mags from the 80’s!? The flaar sofa and check chair are hideous. my mother’s an interior designer so I have to listen to all sorts in not interested in. But never anything like that 🤢
You know what she reminds me of Mrs Bucket (pronounced boutique) always trying to meet the famous ppl, shes 100 steps ahead and there is no way even the Jones of IG can keep up with her! Her phone is set to speed dial for the nearest balloon shop for her 100k silver balloons, which she'll tie to the Shetlands and parade them around her kitchen, while wearing every item of new season clothing from Joules! 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9

QueenieD

Why can't these companies sent some treats to key workers instead of these entitled nobodies??? Makes me so mad!

Sal288

Can’t help but feel that those poor ponies are just a fashion accessory that she will eventually get bored of.

Bgr101

VIP Member
And that shows you everything about her “brand” - cheap, sloppy, low quality and no investment of time/effort/care to get it right.

It really doesn’t fill you with confidence about the product itself!
She even knows herself. When she talks on stories about it shes shifty, the stock hasnt sold out she never had it to begin with. Again mid pandemic and shes selling faux flowers for fifty quid. Unreal.

• Wow

Grambusters

100% pregnant. Waiting for the big sponsored #gifted reveal. Also banging on about supporting local business, after she had been sent something for free obviously. How about you stop banging on about “Hello Fresh” then Laura Ad and permanently support your local fruit & veg shop, butchers etc? She only rides to the vegetable honesty shop near her when it suits her for the gram on her bike with a basket.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I don’t mind her but do find her quite fake and trying hard to be funny. She’s also so ridiculously upbeat all the time - not real

Pongoandperdy

If you look at the various posts she’s put up, the spelling, punctuation and other errors are shocking! It’s actually so unprofessional. You’d think you would proof read the posts if they are representing your business...

Why are faux flowers such a thing now?!

summersuzy

Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to show a haul in the middle of sleep out stories. People who are homeless have nothing LA give those jumpers to them. Shallow isn’t even in it.

• Heart

Coffeetrampbiatch

OMG her bathroom. I was absent mindedly scrolling through insta and I saw it and thought it was a before pic for of a bathroom in a house bought off an old lady or something. 🙈🙈 I tried to scroll to the after pics and then I realized it was hers 😂