All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what “instahuns” will be showing their #gifted Chinese plastic flowers then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£48 for a bunch of faux flowers. No ta, I'll stick to the identical looking ones in the range for 1/10 of the price!

Reactions: 4
You can those exact peonies in Sainsbury’s, I know because I have them and guess what?!?! They are soooo much cheaper than Fanny Ann’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what “instahuns” will be showing their #gifted Chinese plastic flowers then?
I take it back, “instahuns” are BUYING yes, peeps, BUYING them.

Not so daft after all, Laura-Ad?

Can receive #gifted but not so much give them 🤔

How long are we giving this company (hobby) at those prices?? How long did the Chicken shop last before leaving local companies £140k in debt??

Reactions: 5
Oh. My. God. These are the worst artificial flowers I have seen in my life. I know this girl and she will be laughing at how gullible people will be to buy into this. Don't be fooled into thinking these "flowers" will be around her house. She wouldn't be caught dead with such tat. She knows fine well people will lap it up. Can't wait to see which of her fellow fake friends/instahuns will be #gifted some to advertise for her.

What a ....

Reactions: 7
I had no idea of the prices and I can’t on here to say 1) they look cheap and 2) what the hell with Laura-Ads pronunciation of peonies! Not her accent at all just the way she says the word peony! Jeez. Further evidence that she is no lady of the manor - can’t even say the flowers name right...

Reactions: 3
So naff!! And the prices. Bonkers. But you’ll get loads of support small businesses / women supporting women shite being posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ack now you are being a bit harsh...

isnt it every woman’s dream to get a bloom and wild style box through the door with some tatty cheap Ali express flowers? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who goes out 'cycling up the hills' as she says with random flowers in your bicycle basket? 😂

She lives along my road and i’ve lived here for 30 years and never came across a hill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They look dreadful, are so overpriced but worst of all so so bad for the environment just like fake grass

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.