Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
first post is that absolute truth bomb. They must know her IRL to have access to family social media accounts. Risking their life for tattle, cheers hun 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Oh my god, I've just watched Sean's rant about people asking for money, he said that basically there's no excuse to be begging for money, go out and get a job, "hustle" for it and then defended Molly Mae.

To get a job you need an address, to get a bank account you need an address and a bank account, not exactly that easy is it.

What a dick
And... he's living with someone who begs for money, clothes, and food 🤣🤣🤣 the lack in self awareness really is something to behold

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for her though. Imagining gaining a large amount of weight and then your bf keeping a picture of you pre-weight gain and looking banging, in his car 😭 What even is that? She’s actually a really pretty looking woman though and I think her weight gain (as much as you joke about it) links to her lack of self-esteem. She hides so much but it’s so, so clear.
I don’t, she’s a racist, conniving, lying, beggy shitbag. No redeeming features whatsoever, so no sympathy from me.

It definitely relates to her self esteem though, I believe you’re right there. Hence a lot of the looking down at the floor, hiding half of her face/body.

• Heart
I just cant get over Sean saying people need to work for what they want while he’s living in a rented 2 up 2 down, working as a trainee barber 10 years too late with an unemployed wife. Goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30