_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of moi!
well what can I say, not alot she ain’t half a boring fucker! Swipe up after swipe up, trying to gain sympathy by saying she missies Betsy and just wants to be with her all the time,
Went to meet Elle Darby 🥱 gifted more brownies 🥱 but still midsized 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It should be this one 😂
Boursin Fat Pam, face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It should be this one 😂
Boursin Fat Pam, face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.
Sorry I thought we took the suggestions from page 48 I just counted what was on the suggestions on From then on I didn’t think of clicking on original bumped post, I’ve requested to change

Reactions: 2
Sorry I thought we took the suggestions from page 48 I just counted what was on the suggestions on From then on I didn’t think of clicking on original bumped post, I’ve requested to change
Don’t worry; people here get a bit funny about titles that don’t really matter. What I do personally is click on this button
8E6CB8CA-64D2-482C-B2D8-03D1614AF9F6.jpeg

Then just go with whatever the first suggestion is that comes up unless it’s one that would be removed as it is against rules etc. Any time I’ve gone from page 48 onwards it’s upset someone 😂

Reactions: 4
I honesty don’t want to be mean, but this unhealthy eating shambles isn’t doing her child any favours. It’s really a pitty that her young life is all about food & becoming an adult far to soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly deep down she can’t be happy with all the weight gain. especially in such a short period of time, if she ever was too loose it again her loose skin would be terrible

Reactions: 5
I’ve gained about 6 stone in the last 5 years, my mental health has been a right bastard and I’ve ate my feelings. I know I’m much happier slimmer and so I’m working my arse off to get back to the person I was, there is no way she can be happier buying the size of clothes she was once happy to throw away. Didn’t she say she got a countdown when she went back to SlimmingWorld? Surely if she’d done any good on that she’d be singing it from the rooftops!

Reactions: 7
The photo booth pic they have just go to show how influenced Betsy is by her parents behaviour, each one doing a pose that her parents do daily. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again what’s wrong with a normal smile photo, one you can look back on and not think god I look a twit on that one!

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for the ugly pedalo but when you score in a net in basketball, it's called a bucket

Ps, bet Pams got a bucket
Ahh I stand corrected! Fair play. Yeah he’s used to scoring in Fat Pam’s Boursin bucket for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.