_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be off someone’s private photos like say her mum took the pic and uploaded it but it’s friends only. It’s someone she knows who has uploaded it here but it could be someone who’s a friend of a friend
We all know she isn't a nice person but really does go to show that people close to her even dislike her!!

Reactions: 7
But like Seans shared loads of photos of him and Betsy for her birthday and not one of them contains Brittany 😒 Imagine living with and committing to someone like that…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But like Seans shared loads of photos of him and Betsy for her birthday and not one of them contains Brittany 😒 Imagine living with and committing to someone like that…
His mates would have seen the swim cozzie pic in the car thought he had got himself a right fittie then realised that Brittany only existed for a couple of months before going back to her fluffy old self!

Reactions: 8
His mates would have seen the swim cozzie pic in the car thought he had got himself a right fittie then realised that Brittany only existed for a couple of months before going back to her fluffy old self!
They probs prefer to look at all the other nudes he gets sent off lots of other women

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really do not understand why people projecting to such a large audience on social media (fake or not) can’t even look their posts over for spelling mistakes. Especially on easy 4 letter words my 4 year old could spell…

Reactions: 5
Everything she shares is from plus size or curves range, how are mid size people meant to relate to that 🤔

Reactions: 2
I wonder if when she takes a photo of herself in the gifted leggings we get a full length shot of an angled I look slimmer style photo 🧐

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I've just watched Sean's rant about people asking for money, he said that basically there's no excuse to be begging for money, go out and get a job, "hustle" for it and then defended Molly Mae.

To get a job you need an address, to get a bank account you need an address and a bank account, not exactly that easy is it.

What a dick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I've just watched Sean's rant about people asking for money, he said that basically there's no excuse to be begging for money, go out and get a job, "hustle" for it and then defended Molly Mae.

To get a job you need an address, to get a bank account you need an address and a bank account, not exactly that easy is it.

What a dick
And... he's living with someone who begs for money, clothes, and food 🤣🤣🤣 the lack in self awareness really is something to behold

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“If you really want something just work for it”

Ah it’s that easy is it? Why don’t you go and tell the homeless people asking you for money to just “buy a house” or “stop being addicted to drugs”

and he thinks it’s “banter that there are people in this world who disagree with him” and that it’s “small dick energy”. Tell you what’s small dick energy Sean, being a pedalo and picking up teenagers at a bus stop.

bleep.

Reactions: 20
“If you really want something just work for it”

Ah it’s that easy is it? Why don’t you go and tell the homeless people asking you for money to just “buy a house” or “stop being addicted to drugs”

and he thinks it’s “banter that there are people in this world who disagree with him” and that it’s “small dick energy”. Tell you what’s small dick energy Sean, being a pedalo and picking up teenagers at a bus stop.

bleep.
I mean we can't all diddle social after sticking a kid in a kid and get away with it 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HE has small dick energy 🍤

One minute you can have a job and a house, the next you can be jobless and on the street. Look at all these poor people who lost their jobs due to covid

Sean may not be begging on the street for food/money, but his fat ass girlfriend is sending begging emails to companies for free food/clothes.. I don’t see much difference 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Instagram vs reality.
@oopsiepoop keep them coming boo x
View attachment 983679
I don’t understand how she can make herself look SO much slimmer than she actually is. The left she’s still plus size Id say but the right she’s huge! Her face shape is different, her gut everything. Just don’t know how she does it?!

Wow these are a year and half ago and she looks fab here … definitely a lot of weight gain and it’s a shame she doesn’t acknowledge it
I wonder what size she was here? She looked amazing!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she can make herself look SO much slimmer than she actually is. The left she’s still plus size Id say but the right she’s huge! Her face shape is different, her gut everything. Just don’t know how she does it?!
Come back @oopsiepoop you cant just leave it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HE has small dick energy 🍤

One minute you can have a job and a house, the next you can be jobless and on the street. Look at all these poor people who lost their jobs due to covid

Sean may not be begging on the street for food/money, but his fat ass girlfriend is sending begging emails to companies for free food/clothes.. I don’t see much difference 🤔
Cold hard truth right here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.