_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on Sean’s sister sneaking the photo out there. Bloody hi 5 to whoever did it though. Piss funny and explains why Brit now follows a large number of plus size influencers

Reactions: 10
This is why she’s quiet today. It will be someone that’s close to her, possible the person who took the pic and someone that knows she’s got a tattle thread. Possibly had a falling out with the person and they decided to post it here, if so then I admire this level of petty ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My daughter got that dress for her work Xmas party . She’s 16 and looked amazing in it so I bought it in green and brown for her. She’s a size 12. I mean come on titney. Show us the full length.
She won’t lol! Every photo is cut off before the waist 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It feels a bit like she's posted this to 'prove' her boobs are still okay :LOL:
I would love to see it full length, her hips are looking very non midsized

Reactions: 16
It feels a bit like she's posted this to 'prove' her boobs are still okay :LOL:
I would love to see it full length, her hips are looking very non midsized
I thought the same. Tbh I don't think she looks bad in that pic but she's deffo not a size 18 or mid sized 😄🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I’ve spoken about it before in this thread and so have plenty of others but after seeing that non posed picture that was taken of her yesterday I truly cannot believe she still states she is midsized? I know she doesn’t state what size she wears anymore but it’s actually damaging to claim she is still mid sized 😅

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.