_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she might actually put make up on. Like she does every bleeping day. Why does she constantly lie to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick witch! I mean rebal 😂
This!!! She literally wears make up everyday. Why lie and try to make out like you’re natural beauty. She gets right on my bleeping tits. Fake bleep!!!

Reactions: 13
The size 12 you got from Tesco boo? Too big? You sure hun?
She’s so contradictory... one story she says she doesn’t fit in certain clothes ..now saying her leather leggins are too big 🤔
she really does think her followers are as thick as she is!

Reactions: 8
008E3079-22D7-4A9C-A4E6-5E06547F159A.jpg

I wonder if alllll the people who are in her DM’s sent her the link to these trousers, or just told her where they’re from, like a normal person :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.