_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first post is that absolute truth bomb. They must know her IRL to have access to family social media accounts. Risking their life for tattle, cheers hun 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You have the likes of Georgiamillie who lost a fair bit of weight doing SW but put it back on during lockdown & owned it, she has accepted her body & dresses amazing for it.
If Titters had of done this there wouldn’t be an issue but she is still clinging into to the weight loss she had & not being honest with her followers about how much she has put back on. I hope now that photo is in the public domain she finally addresses her size

Reactions: 17
"Mid size fashunnnn" 😳 not quite right is it hun. Why is she so ashamed? Who's benefit is it for? All she's done is make herself look a right knob because people do see you IRL 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’d be gutted if I paid for new boobs and for them to look like that a couple of years down the line 😱

Reactions: 10
The only difference between the befores and now is the styling and make up! Her confidence has obviously grown so I don't know why she can't just own it!

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Brit the tit! I used to really like following her a few years ago before she became so cocky and her racism shone through. I would normally feel sorry for her re the weight gain as I know myself how hard it can be. I went from a size 22 to a 10/12 in 6 months Bk in 2014 losing nearly 7 stone. I really struggled to keep my weight that low and life gets in the way. No one wants to live on shakes and less than 800 calories a day! Ive gained about 5 stone over the last 7 years and am on a road to lose 3 stone the healthy way, which would make me a nice size 14. I just don’t get why she’s hid it. It’s been so obvious to all of us how much she’d put on. That pic in the green dress really does show the truth. She will be mortified someone’s put it on here 😂

Reactions: 15
I
You have the likes of Georgiamillie who lost a fair bit of weight doing SW but put it back on during lockdown & owned it, she has accepted her body & dresses amazing for it.
If Titters had of done this there wouldn’t be an issue but she is still clinging into to the weight loss she had & not being honest with her followers about how much she has put back on. I hope now that photo is in the public domain she finally addresses her size
I bloody love Georgiamillie, now that’s a relatable Instagram account. 👏🏻

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Brit the tit! I used to really like following her a few years ago before she became so cocky and her racism shone through. I would normally feel sorry for her re the weight gain as I know myself how hard it can be. I went from a size 22 to a 10/12 in 6 months Bk in 2014 losing nearly 7 stone. I really struggled to keep my weight that low and life gets in the way. No one wants to live on shakes and less than 800 calories a day! Ive gained about 5 stone over the last 7 years and am on a road to lose 3 stone the healthy way, which would make me a nice size 14. I just don’t get why she’s hid it. It’s been so obvious to all of us how much she’d put on. That pic in the green dress really does show the truth. She will be mortified someone’s put it on here 😂
I’m the same but difference is you and I don’t act like a fraud on Instagram

Yes! I love Georgiamillie, she’s gorgeous and looks incredible with her curves and totally knows how to dress her shape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.