Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I wonder who the new member is who only created an account yesterday to do her dirty with that pic is tho 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

theodorable

She’s shared 26 affiliate links in the last 18hours… she’s so cringe. Get a job or actually provide some content!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

User111995

Chatty Member
HE has small dick energy 🍤

One minute you can have a job and a house, the next you can be jobless and on the street. Look at all these poor people who lost their jobs due to covid

Sean may not be begging on the street for food/money, but his fat ass girlfriend is sending begging emails to companies for free food/clothes.. I don’t see much difference 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rocknrolla

Glad you’re all seeing an accurate representation of old cheese tits, she was huge when I spotted her in the wild Cornwall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
“If you really want something just work for it”

Ah it’s that easy is it? Why don’t you go and tell the homeless people asking you for money to just “buy a house” or “stop being addicted to drugs”

and he thinks it’s “banter that there are people in this world who disagree with him” and that it’s “small dick energy”. Tell you what’s small dick energy Sean, being a pedalo and picking up teenagers at a bus stop.

Cunt.

Reactions: 20

GrottyGretel

She actually makes my skin crawl! “I shouldn’t be showing it yet” as if she’s got some sort of management team on hand controlling her posts?! She’s a fucking lazy cow probably trying to hide things from the Klarna Police before she sends them back. Ugh, I’ve gone beyond pissed off with her fucking stupid arse faced mug on my screen 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kingnelson

Chatty Member
Is it Elle Darby who Brittany ADORES??? Because if so…. Seems her idols aren’t so different to her after all.
873904CC-2CDC-4E93-BE0C-E63C732F89F2.png
FA0B930A-2D02-4A3D-AD61-9A52854D57BE.png
0EC2D3CE-B99F-431E-8D8D-DD104AD20BED.png
B23A0800-ED4B-48BE-AFF4-91B8C551A5D5.png

• Wow

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Georgiamillie has just done a few stories answering peoples questions on what to wear for certain events & there is not one link. She has screen shoot pictures which clearly show the name of the retailer & product, I found this so refreshing that she is not trying to earn cash from her followers plus her outfits are generally gorgeous 👏🏼👏🏼
Please learn from the above Brittany & stop trying to rippeople off

spillthetea22

VIP Member
The fucking arsehole lips, just STOP!!! She honestly offends my eyes so much.
Looks like a tramp today as well.
I wish I had the energy to start an insta following as I dress 100 times better and have a much more exciting life then her. Plus I’m not totally fucking annoying 😂 How she has the amount of followers she does is beyond me.

• Haha