_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boob pic is definitely for our benefit, bet that halter neck is tied so tight it’s hanging on for dear life 😂 #hoist

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do feel sorry for her though. Imagining gaining a large amount of weight and then your bf keeping a picture of you pre-weight gain and looking banging, in his car 😭 What even is that? She’s actually a really pretty looking woman though and I think her weight gain (as much as you joke about it) links to her lack of self-esteem. She hides so much but it’s so, so clear.

Reactions: 7
I do feel sorry for her though. Imagining gaining a large amount of weight and then your bf keeping a picture of you pre-weight gain and looking banging, in his car 😭 What even is that? She’s actually a really pretty looking woman though and I think her weight gain (as much as you joke about it) links to her lack of self-esteem. She hides so much but it’s so, so clear.
I don’t, she’s a racist, conniving, lying, beggy shitbag. No redeeming features whatsoever, so no sympathy from me.

It definitely relates to her self esteem though, I believe you’re right there. Hence a lot of the looking down at the floor, hiding half of her face/body.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she bought a dress, which will 100% get returned, just to post an aff link, and desperate try to prove the internet wrong?

✨sustainable✨ and tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the majority think her boyfriend is an arse & one of the biggest issues people have with her is she has tried to deceive her followers for a long time to try & cash in on aff links because of her mid-size styling when it is clear to see she is back to being plus sized. She has tried to keep followers & make money off the back of being a weight loss account when clear isn’t following SW. Most people would have respected her honestly if she admitted she was struggling & put back on some of her weight (as many of us did during lockdown) but she continued to post photos taking at angles that hid her true size. I hope now that photo is public she will be true to herself & reveal her true self instead of claiming she is a 14/16.

Reactions: 9
I agree to an extent. She had huge self esteem issues, likely partially due to being groomed and then knocked up by no-neck when she was basically a child. She’s got no life experience, she’s got no purpose other than being a Mum (not knocking stay at home Mums, but what’s the point of her doing nothing all day whilst Betsy’s at school when she could get a job, earn some money and most importantly, some self worth). But as has been said, we must also remember she’s racist, ignorant and absolutely full of tit.

We still need to know who the mystery poster is!! Just come back and give us a little clue!

Reactions: 5
So she bought a dress, which will 100% get returned, just to post an aff link, and desperate try to prove the internet wrong?

✨sustainable✨ and tragic
I know. Where is she gonna wear it to exactly? She only walks to the school, or to Morrisons, or goes to beggy cafe invites! 😂 she don’t have to mates, so it’s not for a girls night out. #getitreturnedlove

Reactions: 6
I know. Where is she gonna wear it to exactly? She only walks to the school, or to Morrisons, or goes to beggy cafe invites! 😂 she don’t have to mates, so it’s not for a girls night out. #getitreturnedlove
exactly! Hasn’t got the confidence to post a full body pic of course it’ll never see the light of day outside. It’s not the sort of thing to wear to The Midsize Smock Appreciation Convention 2022 sponsored by Primula.

• Haha
I've just fallen down the biggest rabbit hole searching for that photo online to see where it came from. Cannot find it on any of her family or friends social media accounts 🤣 I am gobsmacked at how well she has hidden just how far she has fallen back into old habits. We all knew she was *well* on her way but woah nelly. Genuinely think she's back at starting weight. She's very quiet today considering asos have 20% off. Where are all her gals DM ing her asking for outfit idea links today? Oh you are hiding away because you've been SEEN, I get it.

I've just fallen down the biggest rabbit hole searching for that photo online to see where it came from. Cannot find it on any of her family or friends social media accounts 🤣 I am gobsmacked at how well she has hidden just how far she has fallen back into old habits. We all knew she was *well* on her way but woah nelly. Genuinely think she's back at starting weight. She's very quiet today considering asos have 20% off. Where are all her gals DM ing her asking for outfit idea links today? Oh you are hiding away because you've been SEEN, I get it.
It will be off someone’s private photos like say her mum took the pic and uploaded it but it’s friends only. It’s someone she knows who has uploaded it here but it could be someone who’s a friend of a friend

Reactions: 5
When I first starting following her a couple of years ago, I used to think she was so dedicated to her weight loss never really ate takeaway, and only drank green tea etc. it really just shows slimming world can work while your on it but once you stop following it, it all goes to tit!!! They do not teach you how to have a healthy relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She became ultra greedy. She ate out nearly every single day for free. Never chose healthy options, it was always loaded burgers and chips. No wonder she piled it on with her 'pr visits' 🙄 she never used to do any exercise either from what I can remember

She treats her daughter the same. They do the bare minimum walking and shovel junk food for entertainment

Reactions: 16
I never got the ‘pr invites’, your actively trying to lose weight & are doing extremely well but accept invites everywhere & free brownies. She could say no thank you or only accept once every so often.
I won a box of brownies in the first lock down but asked for them to be sent to my parents as I knew my Dad had a sweet tooth & it would be a massive treat for him, I shared the info on my Instagram page that I had won this prize but were gifting them although no photo with my mam & dad due to him shielding & not being allowed to visit but it got the maker some attention & a few friends bought from them.
She is just a greedy mare who can’t say no to anything

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.