_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she proper hell bent on promoting that she’s such an UnMuMsY MuM? All those stories about not remembering stuff about her own baine? All the “boo is my bestie”. It’s weird to me.

Reactions: 18
Why does she think this claim of being an unmumsy mum is so cool?! We all know it’s BS, Betsy is literally her only friend! One extreme to another, calling her an adult and buying her stuffed teddies literally last week for her birthday. I feel sorry for Betsy with that pair as role models.

Reactions: 15
She needs to untie and put that big ol belly away for now.

Also she is finally admitting she is doing slimming world on her latest story.

Reactions: 7
She looks terrible the clothes do not flatter her at all. Not to be unkind because, like her I’m also bigger than I once was. But I don’t bull tit that I’m following slimming world.

She needs to stop with the clothes hauls. If you’re going to do them then you should be showing the whole outfit, get the phone out of the way, turning around so we can see it from the back etc. Shes showing us the outfit and trying to hide her body! It’s actually painful to watch 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She looks terrible the clothes do not flatter her at all. Not to be unkind because, like her I’m also bigger than I once was. But I don’t bull tit that I’m following slimming world.
Same! I’m no skinny minnie, I’ve gained a good couple of stone over the last year and I’m happily doing slimming world to get back to feeling good about myself. But we are not proclaiming to be influencers and promoting body confidence when she clearly isn’t! She dresses awful and just posts crap in order to get money from the links. She’s full of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Apparently the skirt she had on was pink?! Couldn’t tell because of the filter she had on 😠

Reactions: 2
I would love to know how that shirt is oversized. It’s clearly not so she’s either not in the right size or it’s just not meant to be. That word comes out her mouth too often and too easily

Reactions: 3
I
I would love to know how that shirt is oversized. It’s clearly not so she’s either not in the right size or it’s just not meant to be. That word comes out her mouth too often and too easily
“This shirt is oversized, this T-shirt is oversized, this skirt is oversized, I really like clothes oversized”
F**king hell Brit we get it you don’t want people to know how much weight you’ve put on ..

She needs to untie and put that big ol belly away for now.

Also she is finally admitting she is doing slimming world on her latest story.
She’s not admitting she is going Slimming World, she’s always tried to bull tit she is doing it so she can maintain her followers

Annnnnd we’re back on the “things I won’t buy but I’d like to get some pennies if you do!” 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Problem is that I’ve had my eyes on that skirt since it was new in but she’s put me right off 😂.. although she’s not posted a full length pic so that has helped me 😂

I think she deffo says oversized to everything to make herself feel smaller. I used to say it alllllllllll the time before I lost weight I’d be like “oh this top is so oversized” and it would make me feel thinner when it reality there’s only so much oversozed you can buy until you reach the top size.
I put all my weightback on and more and I don’t bother saying it now because it’s blatant that I myself am oversized 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.