_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never says what size she’s got!! Also her latest story I’m waiting for a link to the slippers

Reactions: 2
So she doesn’t drink (maybe not frequently, but it’s not like she’s completely abstinent), doesn’t wear make up, doesn’t like brownies… she is so full of cheese and tit she can’t remember what she puts out to the internet and just makes herself look like an even bigger imbecile day after day.

Reactions: 8
So she doesn’t drink (maybe not frequently, but it’s not like she’s completely abstinent), doesn’t wear make up, doesn’t like brownies… she is so full of cheese and tit she can’t remember what she puts out to the internet and just makes herself look like an even bigger imbecile day after day.
She makes out she’s so clean living !! Speaking of which does she ever do any housework as she’s either eating or swiping !! Or watching tv

Reactions: 5
What’s the point of posting an “incredible dress” if she isn’t actually going to show it all 🥴

Reactions: 9
She actually makes my skin crawl! “I shouldn’t be showing it yet” as if she’s got some sort of management team on hand controlling her posts?! She’s a bleeping lazy cow probably trying to hide things from the Klarna Police before she sends them back. Ugh, I’ve gone beyond pissed off with her bleeping stupid arse faced mug on my screen 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She makes me heave with how much she loves herself, if she’s that obsessed with her ugly mug then remove the filter! And why would anyone ask for a link to a dress you can hardly see

She actually makes my skin crawl! “I shouldn’t be showing it yet” as if she’s got some sort of management team on hand controlling her posts?! She’s a bleeping lazy cow probably trying to hide things from the Klarna Police before she sends them back. Ugh, I’ve gone beyond pissed off with her bleeping stupid arse faced mug on my screen 😡😡😡
Didn’t Asos ban someone I think Lucy Meck from buying as she sent so much stuff back

Reactions: 15
Honestly how much is she loving herself? The pouts, the pose, the silly baby voice. Actually made me feel sick. She’s bleeping weird. And that filter is so heavy you can’t see one blemish on her. Absolute head. TV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sne
Honestly how much is she loving herself? The pouts, the pose, the silly baby voice. Actually made me feel sick. She’s bleeping weird. And that filter is so heavy you can’t see one blemish on her. Absolute head. TV
She makes me sick 🤢 her face is just so chubby now and with her pout she looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
How u doin slimming world let me whisper in yo ear tell u something u won’t like to hear.
I’m not a size 12, and my lips r tit, begging for brownies gives me a hit.
I eat gifted meals and don’t count the syns.
You’ll never see me make normal sized dindins.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.