_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear black tights with these skirts and boots all the time!? I love a midi and boots but you’re not meant to wear black tights!!! Surely an influencer/fashionista/personal shopper would know this!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wear tights with midis and boots all the time though….. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she wear black tights with these skirts and boots all the time!? I love a midi and boots but you’re not meant to wear black tights!!! Surely an influencer/fashionista/personal shopper would know this!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she’s insecure about her legs, said she’d never go bare legged anywhere. She mentions it aaaalllllll the time 😂

Reactions: 2
Betsy hasn’t had her hair cut for a couple of years?! Each adult to their own in terms of how often they choose to have a hair cut, but surely you’d get a child’s hair trimmed at least?

Reactions: 5
There are defo rules when it comes to fashion! For example don’t wear crocs with a LBD. 😆🙈 The point I was trying to make is that it doesn’t suit her, at all. Wearing dark black tights with the midi skirt and boots just makes her look like an old lady/farmer type, she has no definition. It’s all just a block! I don’t find black tights suits me with a midi and DM’s. And as someone who proclaims to know about what looks good, not just on her but on other people, she should be able to see this? x

Reactions: 2
Jeeeeeez girl. I mean I can get hairy hands (not this bad) but I just shave or wax. She needs to whip that new razor out
If my hands were hairy like Brittany’s I wouldn’t shave or wax them either.

It’s hair and it’s natural, I don’t see the problem.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of hair. The lot on her head looked disgusting when she uploaded her “Kharki” skirt. Really greasy and didn’t look like it’d seen a brush

Reactions: 4
Jeeeeeez girl. I mean I can get hairy hands (not this bad) but I just shave or wax. She needs to whip that new razor out
I get talking about her lying, being racist, shilling and begging etc but there’s nothing wrong with having body hair

Reactions: 11
I get talking about her lying, being racist, shilling and begging etc but there’s nothing wrong with having body hair
I second this. As someone who is dark, my blonde friends are just as hairy but you just can’t see it 😂🙈 You can’t help being dark/ hairy (and shaving isn’t a preventative) however, eating correctly is a preventative to leading an unhealthy lifestyle and education is a preventative to a racist attitude. So let’s not tie them all together 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.