_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the dress looks 10 times worse with the belt!!!
Tbh all it shows everyone is how much she’s gained (again who gives a tit if you gained weight). What people have a problem with is the lying!!! Just bleeping own it!

Reactions: 9
Have her eyebrows gotten smaller or is it just because her face is fuller they look small? They used to be ridiculously big 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wow these are a year and half ago and she looks fab here … definitely a lot of weight gain and it’s a shame she doesn’t acknowledge it
She had actually gained a little back here too! She looked much healthier this weight than her smallest in my opinion

Reactions: 9
I think that because all she wears are oversized dresses she may be able to get away with wearing 16`s. If she was to actually put on a pair of fitted trousers or jeans she would have to admit her true clothes size and we all know if wouldn't be 'midsize'

Reactions: 5
So her begging for leggings paid off. She's such a woman. I'd love a company to out her beggy emails like the hotel did to Elle Darby.
Don’t know why they’ve bothered she’s purposely hiding what size clothes she’s in these days. The only feedback she gives is “oversized”. Oversized for who? A size 10 or a size 18? Plenty of people don’t say what size they are but when you’re the type of account she’s grown in to you expect to know what size people are in so you can judge for yourself what to get if you are influenced to buy. She had no problem when she was a size 10. If she loves all these plus size influencers she needs to follow their lead and say what size she is. I doubt it will happen though she’s got serious issues now that need to be addressed about her relationship with food and her body

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.