Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I can’t see Noseydoll90’s original post for some reason, but let’s just take a moment to remember that when we’re pushing the “be kind” mantra, that Brittney doesn’t afford the same to others. She’s a proven racist. All other things may be forgiveable, none of us are saints I’m sure, but she’s a racist, ignorant pig as is her no-neck, scrounging partner.

Reactions: 26

theodorable

For someone who shills so many clothes as “perfect for a night out with the girls”, I have never actually seen her go on nights out with the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sozhun

VIP Member
Sean really ought to take a long hard look at himself before calling anyone out. He tries to be something with his hoards of trainers that he funds with Klarna and his car that mummy and daddy bought for him meanwhile Fat Pam is begging free meals out and presents for their kid. I’d give 50p to someone on hard times any day of the week over funding that thundercunts pathetic materialistic lifestyle where his daughter thinks it’s normal to film herself drinking a cup of tea because her beggy cockwomble parents live their life for the ‘gram.
Proper small dick energy right there 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Snarkypants

VIP Member
what is that omelette she makes!!
3 eggs is almost 500 calories, another 150 for cheese and then whatever junk she is packing it with. then beans on the side.
i hate slimming world.
Are you eating dragon eggs? 🤣 chicken eggs are around 70-80ish cals each, depending on size

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Yeah started around Christmas didn't it!

Part of me wants her to stick two fingers up at us lose all the weight leave the weirdo but then I remember her awful comments :sick:
Same, it’s karma. She’s obviously feeling miserable about it, but then I remember she’s a racist, beggy, lazy shitstain, and it all makes beautiful sense in the world,

• Haha
Reactions: 22