_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 she made me crease yesterday when filter came off and back on. If you had to compare Brittany to a piece of food what would you pick...
My choice is an over cooked steak baguette with primula cheese sauce & salad on the side for some speed #ad#cheesetits#primulike

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just cant get over Sean saying people need to work for what they want while he’s living in a rented 2 up 2 down, working as a trainee barber 10 years too late with an unemployed wife. Goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just cant get over Sean saying people need to work for what they want while he’s living in a rented 2 up 2 down, working as a trainee barber 10 years too late with an unemployed wife. Goals
Work for what you want then you'd think brit would work for the body she chooses to portray. I will still never understand how she affords the life she lives even down ti affording a boob job. Both myself and my partner are in keyworker roles and couldn't think twice about affording such surgery

Reactions: 5
😂😂 she made me crease yesterday when filter came off and back on. If you had to compare Brittany to a piece of food what would you pick...
My choice is an over cooked steak baguette with primula cheese sauce & salad on the side for some speed #ad#cheesetits#primulike
A bleeping slab of lying lard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Work for what you want then you'd think brit would work for the body she chooses to portray. I will still never understand how she affords the life she lives even down ti affording a boob job. Both myself and my partner are in keyworker roles and couldn't think twice about affording such surgery
She probably begged for, and was gifted the boob job too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.