Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Watched 4 mins and had to turn off after the insanely annoying giggle was non stop!

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING GIGGLING ABOUT ALL THE TIME

We woke up *giggle* brushed my teeth *giggle*

Reactions: 16

Delia Smith

VIP Member
If you have dogs why would you need to be reminded to walk them on your weekly meal planner? And is 'dog walk' only written every other day??
DOGS NEED WALKING TWICE A DAY

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hjhh

I can’t believe she has actually put a pay pal link for people to give money to buy her and “bubs” a coffee in the current situation this country is in financially . she is such a selfish , righteous woman. Buy you own bloody coffee and stop begging for other people to pay . This woman is an absolute joke . To her , the cost of living crisis means her lifestyle of having coffee and cake at the weekend might have to be reduced or even stop( heaven forbid -what will she do she does nothing else) … to others they have to choose between heating and food just focus on living and not be able to maintain any perks of a nicer lifestyle. She needs to snap out of her little bubble of a sad world and wake up to the real life situation people are in( sorry this has made me more mad than it probably should of done )

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pinkii

VIP Member
Its such a shame to see all her hard work in regards to her weight loss straight out the window. she was doing so well.

Sorry i do not believe bubs 🤢 is a straight man. His mannerisms are quite camp and literally zero sexual chemistry between them, they look like 2 friends

Reactions: 13

Maid22

VIP Member
As soon as I saw de bobbling in the title, I thought god no, ain't watching this shite!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

evoway13

VIP Member
"He will never use it as he's never out of bed, she will never use it as she's always 'getting snuggly' or baking bread" .....this has to be the new thread title (in shorter form)

Youpenga #3 "she is always baking bread whilst Bubz has difficulty getting out of bed"

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Isn't a Dutch oven a huge cast iron pot that stands on coals? I don't get why she keeps calling the casserole dish a 'Dutch Oven'???

She spent ages moving that desk again and advertising the office chair on Freecycle

She thanked Bubs for doing the dishes (it sounds like a rare occurrence in their house .......does she fetch and carry after him???? )

The bread was cooked in the air fryer (I say 'cooked' very loosely).......Is there an issue where she can't cook a loaf of bread in the oven without the flippin' 'Dutch Oven'????

The dog corner...why is she wasting money on a sign to say that it's the dog corner???? Can they read???? She doesn't have any visitors apart from moaning Myrtle and her creepy dad......who is going to benefit from this sign.......the lass is loopy!

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I've watched Candy for ages, along with Em, Khila etc. I just left a comment saying how can she ask for a coffee when they both work, have been on holiday and been gifted stuff. I said she's greedy. Surprise surprise because I ain't licking her arse, she's deleted my comment 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So they went to Haskins (again) for a giant coffee and cream cake (after having 2 coffees in the house already) and had a 'faith related chat' for over an hour in the cafe.
Wow. Sounds like that marriage is really spicy.

OMG the frozen veg and frozen roast potatoes on that roast dinner. LOL. How hard is it to boil fresh veg?

Her mother's face would turn milk sour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Yakkety Yak

Her father looks so slimy! I find him really creepy looking and he just seems to love the camera - he gives me the heebie jeebies

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
So many questions from that vlog..
Has she put all the weight she lost back on?
Has she fallen out with Vicky?
Can she not keep any friends?
Why do they spend so much time and money doing up a rental house?
Why can’t she walk both dogs together?
Does she know campsites have their own showers so there’s no need to buy your own?
She definitely can’t still be an ambassador for weight watchers anymore as she never mentions anything regarding weight watchers so is definitely back on all the snacks
And bubs injured himself again doing the lawn.. (course he did 🙄, bet he only does the lawn so he can get away with having a lie down afterwards after pulling the ‘I’ve injured myself’ again card

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Smeeeehhh

I feel like she’s just given up.
Unless her attitude to food changes she will never get pregnant.

ryvitaninja

I can’t get over her telling people to support local stores even though it’s more expensive when she gets tat from shein, Amazon and cherryz on the regular! 😂

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I've commented on the past 2 slogs about the coffee gift. She's obviously found it extremely tiring and draining having to delete my comment and maybe that's why she's removed it. For a Christian does she not know that greed and gluttony are sins?

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
I'm disgusted since seeing the PayPal link! And I didn't think she could make my skin crawl more than it does just looking at her!
The pay pal link has confirmed what a fake she is,playing the devout Christian,then asking for money for Coffee,when they spend so much on tat and luxuries. They dont need to eat out every time they go out. She goes on about breakfast dates, yet at home they seldom sit together, it's not like their time is taken up with children and work,these two spend so much time either on games or shopping,if they can't afford luxuries, they shouldnt expect others to pay,suppose it's similar to her mum putting handfuls of chocolates in her bag ,pure greed but expecting someone else to provide it

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Fck me... is she the only person to ever make jam now? 🙄 literally creaming herself over it! Bore. What does she do for work? What does he do?

• Haha