Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god her fashion sense is nonexistent now - she’s latched on to random strangers saying they like what she’s wearing so buys more fugly looking stuff. Or watching other types of vloggers and trying to mold herself in to them.

I think she needs to give up the dream of a homestead - she’d never work hard enough to get one.

Oh god she acts more like his mum than wife so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s weird how giddy she gets when he’s up and active and in a fairly good mood. I think she must spend so much time alone or with him being his usual dreary self that when he’s ‘normal’ she gets super excited. Really sad tbh.

It’s a shame she is planning to do boohoo and Shein hauls again.

Earlier in the year they were following Vickis lead and trying to consume less (and I think she said reduce the amount of fast fashion she buys?)

Now she’s back to old habits buying lots of food and any old crap for their house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s weird how giddy she gets when he’s up and active and in a fairly good mood. I think she must spend so much time alone or with him being his usual dreary self that when he’s ‘normal’ she gets super excited. Really sad tbh.

Good point. She clearly craves attention from him and he isn't very willing to give her any. So for the odd few minutes he's actually moving about (let's face it is not very often) she's wetting herself thinking she has the 'perfect hubby'. Those two are weirdly mismatched but at the same time sort of compatible with how lazy they are.

If that what she thinks is a perfect husband, then I feel sorry for her, he's a lazy boring old fart!
Like someone else said, they seem more like friends, I can't see anything between them!

Reactions: 5
At least 2 people have commented about Shein and their appalling working/employment conditions for the staff. She's liked and commented on all the lovey dovey posts but ignored those.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
At least 2 people have commented about Shein and their appalling working/employment conditions for the staff. She's liked and commented on all the lovey dovey posts but ignored those.
Shes such a fake

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s probably hoping for more free stuff! - can’t stand shein or boohoo for that matter.

And begging for a kitchen aid in her last video cheeky cow!

She really thinks she’s owed free stuff because she puts tit videos on YouTube

Reactions: 9
Another midweek blog, an Amazon & cherryz haul - funny how she never mentions them unless she’s been gifted something. Oh and a small clip of them walking the dogs!!! Guess what, she’s baked another loaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another midweek blog, an Amazon & cherryz haul - funny how she never mentions them unless she’s been gifted something. Oh and a small clip of them walking the dogs!!! Guess what, she’s baked another loaf.
Not watched but she’s sure proving us right about being out for all the free stuff she can get…although she did say she was out of fabric softner. Why not do the Christian thing and gift it on to someone less fortunate…

there electric bill must be through the roof with all that bread making - and so must her scales too

• Heart
I really don’t understand why she can’t walk both dogs herself!? my 70 year old neighbour walks her big dogs every day and she can’t even do it once a week!?

I howled when she showed the little bag of flour and said she thought it was 1kg - do they not have measurement on Cherryz?

and never seen a chicken oxo cube - more takeaways than cooking days

so she brought a little jar for her salt that had a little spoon on it - when she’s already she’s using a jar and a spoon from the drawer 🤣 dying

I really don’t understand why she can’t walk both dogs herself!? my 70 year old neighbour walks her big dogs every day and she can’t even do it once a week!?
She’s a lazy prat that’s why and they have trained those dogs badly too.

the amount of food and stuff she buys is shocking absolutely shocking…
And bubbbzzz does not look happy about it at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you have dogs why would you need to be reminded to walk them on your weekly meal planner? And is 'dog walk' only written every other day??
DOGS NEED WALKING TWICE A DAY

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to take a photo but she actually wrote dog walk on the meal planner! Had to let tattle know she actually does walk them 🤣
That’s shocking… should be dog walk everyday not every other day! And not need a reminder either

Every second day dog walks??? Those poor puppies, how are they not chewing the house up with boredom?

Those dog leads are immaculately clean aren't they? I have to admit, mine are scruffy but, they are in use every single day......We even have a lead and harness for our house cat - but, she collapses onto the floor when we try it on her

Chicken oxo cubes were first available in 1984..........

I thought she worked from home from 9-4? She put that bread in the oven at 14:57! I went back on the vlog when she said her working day was done at 16:10 ...and the freshly made loaf was on top of the oven .....should she be baking during her 'work day'?

Also, Cherryz is really expensive compared to supermarkets and they don't have very good reviews on Trust Pilot

Reactions: 4
'hello, my name is Candy, and I'm addicted to bread!'

BA instead of AA.

Candy, I implore you, put the flour and danish dough whisk down!😬

• Haha
I guess she’s been reading here and all this dog walking business is for our benefit. Um thing is Candy you and bubzzzzz are both fat lazy cnuts who will show these dogs being walked then like everything in your life will disappear. You and especially that man of yours are so lazy apart from tidy up/baking/gaming/talking shite/laughing like a fukin idiot! I’m shocked you have to remind yourself to walk those beautiful little things. Shocked! Those walks should be cast into your brain as easy as making coffee. Wake up take dogs out before work! Oh I’m working from home, I’ll take my dogs (BOTH DOGS) out on my break. Just get in from work, take my dogs out for a walk THEN last thing at night let them nip out for a quick pee in garden. But no you and Bubs like to get up early and spend an hour together on sofa holding hands haha but you need strangers to remind you how utterly stupid that is when your poor dogs haven’t seen sight of a park in weeks! You best believe I’m sure you both are the talk of your neighbour hood for how little is seen of them both! You’re a disgrace! Whilst you’re reading here, cut that hair, it’s a bloody mess and your fringe makes you look like Myra Hindley. 😡😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.