Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but, manchild reminds me so much of my ex. He wasn't into sports of any kind - he had a couple of close friends and they were all into science fiction. .......and he was gay and firmly in the closet. If I hadn't caught him in the shower with a guy from work, I would have been none the wiser. When we split, he didn't even let his mother know (he was also a mummy's boy) he was gay...I'm assuming she eventually found out before she passed away as he got married to a guy!

When Candy said that Bubz had a board game, I just sighed heavily. I honestly think he was the first and only guy she met on that dating website and clung onto him

Was that bread cooked that she showed in the vlog or was she using a smoothing filter? She had toast, followed by a tea cake .....then carrot cake.....a bowl of pasta with more bread....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s just given up.
Unless her attitude to food changes she will never get pregnant.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s just given up.
Unless her attitude to food changes she will never get pregnant.
I just cant imagine these 2 having sex,not with eachother anyway. As so many other people have mentioned,he doesnt appear remotely interested in her

Reactions: 4
New follower here. How long have they been trying to have a baby?
Since they got married two years ago. Candy has polycystic ovaries and is on metformin. They also advised weight loss. She lost a couple of stone and got down to a size 18 or 20 jeans......then she had a break from social media for a few months and she had piled the weight back on

I hate to play devils advocate but their lack of success conceiving could be due to him as well as her. Male infertility is extremely common. People just presume it’s the woman.

Reactions: 5
Since they got married two years ago. Candy has polycystic ovaries and is on metformin. They also advised weight loss. She lost a couple of stone and got down to a size 18 or 20 jeans......then she had a break from social media for a few months and she had piled the weight back on
She seems quite unhappy and it looks like she craves acceptance from her parents,what little I have seen of them they appear quite distant

Reactions: 3
I do feel sad for her, Maybe after going through all that effort to lose weight and bubs still being in his robe 24/7 demotivated her. I’d feel the same tbh.

they live like 2 best friends/room mates. for a young childfree couple they are very boring, they are wasting their life away and its sad to see

what I would give to go back for a few childfree weekends with my husband 🤣

If they did anything remotely exciting it would probably kill them off from the shock

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen she’s posted a midweek vlog - an Asda haul. They must have spent too much money over the past few weeks as there are a lot of Asda essentials range in the haul - but still crisps, peanuts and chocolate. She also mentioned making a loaf of bread in the air-fryer so the “Dutch oven” bread is obviously not working out as cost efficient. Wonder how long it will be before she gets rid of the cast iron casserole dish?

It was the huge tin of Heroes I couldn’t get over😱. She’s done a month’s worth of shopping ( yeah right) in one go to save money as prices are going up all the time. Huge amounts of meat but I didn’t see one fresh fruit or veg apart from bananas which she’s bought to make a cake! Whether one is trying to lose weight or not you still need to eat healthily.

Reactions: 10
That grocery haul was both shocking and telling. About 16 packs of meats, loads of processed food and no fresh fruit or veg apart from garlic and bananas. She did get 3 bags of frozen mixed veg which only seem to be bought by people who don't eat veg. They have 2 dessert spoons of it on their plate and think they are winning at their 5 a day😂

• Haha
Just started to watch and i can't get over how she stands at the door waiting for him!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Remember a few weeks ago they bought 8 heads of broccoli?! And she said they love fresh broccoli…. I thought that was really weird and really odd to buy so many in a house of 2! And then in the following vlog they had a roast dinner with frozen veg! Why ??
They even have frozen veg on their Xmas dinner every year…

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.