Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
It’s Just Kate.

OMG I feel sick the way she’s gushing over her Christmas decorations, you’d think she’s decorating a top London hotel - ffs Candy it’s a tiny little 2 bedroom house. What’s with the apron to put the tree up? My god she’s piled the weight back on, especially noticeable when she had that gilet on (in Kate’s vlog). I was wondering where the treadmill has been moved to, and notice the dog walks are back on the weekly planner.

Thanks - will have a little looky.

Reactions: 1

Sarlis

VIP Member
Imagine buying a brand new lawnmower and it looks a pretty decent one too, to mow that tiny wee bit grass. Why not save that money and continue using your dads like they were. Also her hair is such a mess, that fringe thing does nothing for her, when she’s got her glasses on and thick fringe to side she’s the double of Rose West lol. I can’t believe how boring they both are. They never do anything, no concerts or theatre shows, no cinema visits. Why not splurge on a sat night and go for a lovely meal. Visit another city ffs.
omg the rose west vibes haha.

they did all that work with the seeding then they got turf - doesn’t make sense - also bubs said he didn’t like the dads lawn mower suck it up if it’s free prob only need to do it a few time a month in the spring summer

Sarlis

VIP Member
Seriously boring. Honestly - if people enjoy watch that drivel then I feel sorry for them… shall just have to see what’s posted here next weekend I won’t be wasting my time.

they both seem miserable AF

Maid22

VIP Member
Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?
You'll have to read back over the threads, no one really knows what happened between her and Emma!!

Maid22

VIP Member
They are also a good distance apart that probably helps a little, tbh I find Kate a little bit bitchy and fake as well like it’s one side for the camera and another when confronted with a difference of opinion
I've never thought that about Kate, what makes you think that?