Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well whenever we mention her friendship with Kate there’s usually a little sign in one of their vlogs to show they read here.
Maybe they have loads in common …. I mean Kate is the last woman standing out of all Candy’s friends after all. But somehow I doubt it.

Reactions: 5
They are polar opposites, Kate hates shopping and she walks her dog all the time!!!!
Candy stays home eating bread and jam ( or going to Haskins!) and we hardly ever see her take her dogs out!!!

Reactions: 6
The 2 friends she has seem to live a distance from her! Maybe that's reason! She comes across as very needy and self obsessed! I believe that Vicky has been quite ill. I wonder if Candy wasn't very supportive. To be honest it only seemed that she used Vicky as her photographer!

Reactions: 4
It really makes me sad to see how little those dogs are walked. Never ever see the two of them taking them out ever. So bloody sad. I had a baby in a pram a dog lead on either side and I walked my babies everyday. They were small breeds like Candy’s dogs. It wasn’t always easy but I owed my furry babies a good walk and they need stimulation. Them 2 lazy bastards like to homeliness of dogs, the cuteness, the love dogs give yet they don’t meet their daily needs. So bloody sad! Candy if you read here you ought to be ashamed of yourself and that lazy idle fat arsed husband of yours.

Reactions: 11
Bubzzzzzz is never out of those checked pyjamas so I doubt her walks the poor dogs either :(

Reactions: 7
I must admit, I always think 'i would hate to live next door to them', with all the growling and barking and chasing the dogs do! Surely that's a sign they need stimulation and walking!? Candy just stands there cackling when they're going mad! I have never owned dogs! At least she doesn't show her grooming them on the worktop anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Them begging for food ( the dogs not them pair) makes me irrationally so mad. Zero training and they don’t get walked on a daily basis 😡

And whilst I’m here, anyone else notice at the start of her vlogs, the camera keeps changing position every few seconds, she must be up and down up and down 😂

• Haha
Her father looks so slimy! I find him really creepy looking and he just seems to love the camera - he gives me the heebie jeebies

Reactions: 12
Fck me... is she the only person to ever make jam now? 🙄 literally creaming herself over it! Bore. What does she do for work? What does he do?
She works for a fine wine import company. She mentioned that Burnham is a payroll clerk or something like that

Reactions: 3
Just watched through Invidious of course the vlogs still boring another day another cake at the garden centre and doing a puzzle tires her out while he spent all day playing a board game! What a life 😂

• Haha
She put the milk in the tea before the water, the tea looked like pi**. So Carly’s back on the scene again no mention of her for ages.
OMG who puts milk in before your tea has brewed??:sick:
Maybe she's been reading here and dragged out her other friend!!

Reactions: 2
Going out with a friend is progress I guess. I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her but then I hear that giggle and remember how fake she is.

I can never work out if they’re struggling for money or not. They don’t go out in the evening ever, but she did mention getting lots of takeaways. Then she mentioned those garden chairs that are £100 each and said they would wait to see if they got money at Christmas to buy them but if you usually only stay in the house/garden and don’t really go anywhere surely you’d have the money to buy them? Then she buys flowers etc from the farm shop they aren’t cheap. It’s really puzzling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She seems to be piling the weight on week after week. All that hard work she did gone out of window!!! And back to wearing the same old clothes!!

Reactions: 5
Bread and cake are her staples, no wonder it’s piling back on

she doesn’t seem to care at all

she’s as tall as she is wide. There seems to be no joy in her life unless carbs are involved. And that manchild of a husband has zero interest in her.

Going out with a friend is progress I guess. I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her but then I hear that giggle and remember how fake she is.

I can never work out if they’re struggling for money or not. They don’t go out in the evening ever, but she did mention getting lots of takeaways. Then she mentioned those garden chairs that are £100 each and said they would wait to see if they got money at Christmas to buy them but if you usually only stay in the house/garden and don’t really go anywhere surely you’d have the money to buy them? Then she buys flowers etc from the farm shop they aren’t cheap. It’s really puzzling.
They do seem to spend quite a lot on random things and the farm shop isnt budget shopping. Personally I think they don't go out because of laziness rather than lack of funds. As a couple they seem quite awkward together,he sometimes comes across as if he's sick of listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They do seem to spend quite a lot on random things and the farm shop isnt budget shopping. Personally I think they don't go out because of laziness rather than lack of funds. As a couple they seem quite awkward together,he sometimes comes across as if he's sick of listening to her.
So am I

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.