Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of yours truly with 6 votes.

Candy is still 'on plan' with WW which she reminds us about every video. Fair play to her she has lost weight but the weekly food shop is still full of junk food.
Bubzzz is still appearing in his dressing gown in most vlogs with his eyes half shut. Is this man ever fully awake? We think not. A recent vlog showed him in his pyjamas at 5.30pm after Candy had finished work.
'The Mother' as some of us call her effed off to France to see Candy's brother for Christmas, so we did not get to see her sat in her coat in Candy's 'cozy' house on Christmas Day.
Candy refers to her period as 'Lady Time'. Cue serious eye-rolling from us tattlers.
Candy made 'steak spaghetti' in a recent vlog that looked so disgusting even Bubz claimed he wasn't hungry.
There is a theme with Candy's vlogs, she never goes out, they never have date nights, so every vlog is 'homely and cozy'.
She has cut down on her spending but there are some very questionable fashion choices that make her look 80 years old. Anyone have a photo of the embroidered boots? She loves her pinny and could pass for 50+ in some of her looks.
The dogs don't get walked together because she can't control 2 little Shitzu's. They are always going to 'pee and poop' in the back garden. No wonder it's ruined.
My favourite moment, as per the title, was the clear message to all that Candy and Bubz NEVER HAVE SEX. They would rather hold hands and do 'devotionals' in bed.
Which is of course how babies are conceived...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Youtoob91

Hey guys I'm new here but have enjoyed reading the last few threads about Youpenga. I came across her channel during lockdown as I looked up a fashion haul and then watched some more of her vlogs. I really loved her channel at the start when she went out the house, showed friends and had real, honest opinions about the things of life. She's deleted most of the original vlogs Now, her channel is so boring and completely unauthentic in my opinion. The 'everything is marvellous' feel she gives off feels totally fake, and I'm not buying it anymore.
I found it interesting that the religion stuff went completely out the window, and then when she did a q&a where a few questions were asked about her sharing her faith, she put devotionals and Bible reading back into the vlog right after. I don't think that was part of her routine before that, it felt so forced! - she's just trying to hold onto a few Christian subscribers maybe?
I really wish them all the best. I hope they have a happy life and get their dream of having a baby...but give us better content! If I need to watch another food haul or homemaking, cosy vlog, I'm going to suffocate myself with a 'farmhouse' cosy cushion. I'm close to unsubscribing but feel I don't want to miss vlogs in case she does get the good news she hopes for - I feel like we're on the journey with her! Anyway, apologies for the size of this rant. I've had to release as she's been driving me to boredom induced tattle boards and I want better for her channel! How can she expect her channel to grow with constant tesco and veg hauls. Is there something I'm missing here?

• Haha
  • Heart

Idntknow

Do you need to do all that nonsense for a casserole dish?

My dog would chew my house up if he didn’t get his 2 walks a day, if they couldnt handle walking the older one why did they get another. Poor Giz if he was the stimulation for an active puppy

It perplexes me where everything is, all the camping stuff, the trampoline, the bike and now the desk and extra screen??

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
It really makes me sad to see how little those dogs are walked. Never ever see the two of them taking them out ever. So bloody sad. I had a baby in a pram a dog lead on either side and I walked my babies everyday. They were small breeds like Candy’s dogs. It wasn’t always easy but I owed my furry babies a good walk and they need stimulation. Them 2 lazy bastards like to homeliness of dogs, the cuteness, the love dogs give yet they don’t meet their daily needs. So bloody sad! Candy if you read here you ought to be ashamed of yourself and that lazy idle fat arsed husband of yours.

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I feel so stupid. I've been walking my dog twice a day, every day, even when it's rained or snow lies on the ground. Nobody told me it was twice a WEEK. Have I been conned by the wee fella? He seems to like it, and it keeps me fit and healthy, so I reckon I'll continue :D

• Haha

curious9

Today's vlog was just nonsense! Bread and muffins/ cake, salmon paste...what a great diet! saying she's 'blessed' to have a Dyson, a tutorial from her pervie hubby on how to season a pot..WTAF?!!

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Really annoys me she says the dogs are going to the parlour. They are not 70 year old women living in the 1940’s

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Having a PayPal link in her bio isn’t very ‘Christian’ is it ? Unless she’s donating the money to charity ???

Edit - of course she isn't donating it to charity! Oh and you don't need anyone to buy you a coffee Candy, she drinks gallons of it every day.

Thanks so much for supporting my channel, liking, commenting and subscribing! If you’d like to buy me and bubs a coffee, or support the channel further, click the link below:
She's just another greedy grabby grifter, like really they need more money, they spend loads every week!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Another clue that the dogs didn’t get a walk was that Bubzzzzzzzz changed straight into his pyjamas when he got home.
Those two lazy , selfish, greedy oafs need a kick up the backside.
agree she’s getting faker and faker as time goes on.

Reactions: 10

evoway13

VIP Member
Didn't she used to have a po box so folks could send stuff? Probably cancelled that and just wants cash instead!
...it's disgusting. I hope her subscribers read here and instead of buying greedy chops a coffee, that they donate to charities that are feeding families during this COL crisis

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So she's doing vlogmas but says she won't be able to upload every day.... There is no point her doing vlogmas at all! Every year she uploads videos that are at least 10 days behind which defeats the object of it. What is the point Candy give it up.
Delightful seeing lazy Bubzzz in his pyjamas again. Does he wear anything else?
And her Pinnochio mum 'hurt her back' so couldn't come round for dinner. Yeah right!
Baking so much bread... she's clearly bored. Maybe try walking your dogs instead? Would like to know exactly how often those dogs are walked....
Do they ever have a meal that isn’t meat ? They could do with trying a couple of vegetarian meals each week …

Last edited:

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
It was the huge tin of Heroes I couldn’t get over😱. She’s done a month’s worth of shopping ( yeah right) in one go to save money as prices are going up all the time. Huge amounts of meat but I didn’t see one fresh fruit or veg apart from bananas which she’s bought to make a cake! Whether one is trying to lose weight or not you still need to eat healthily.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
7F674DDD-ABE8-4485-A1D0-6DEBCC6AFE7A.jpeg
So Kate (just Kate) is doing vlogmas and her first vlog is her joining Candy and Bubzzzz on holiday in Yorkshire. So no doubt we’ll get Candy’s upload of the holiday in about 3 weeks when Xmas is nearly over. Anyway this comment on Kates vlog made me lol

• Haha

Mushy

There's not one single person I would watch in ffwd or normal speed with jangly twee music played over the top. Not even my favourite YouTubers, not anyone. There's nothing at all interesting about it, nor relaxing. I would be more inclined to watch her shuffling around with the real sounds audible as a bit of asmr. But that jangly love music 'its gonna be you and me forever and ever youre the only one I neeeeed, forever you and meeeee' is absolutely abysmal.

• Haha