Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
She’s always on the grab for free stuff - I think the boohoo stuff was gifted as well!

And that gilet she was wearing, wow, looked like a pattern machine threw up all over it
I couldstop laughing when she said she's going to do more fashion, sorry but she has the taste of a much older lady,to be fair my 88 yr old mum said she thought she had out dated fashion sense. They come across as a very odd couple more like brother and sister or friends,but theres no kind of sex appeal between them

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Dog walking is the simplest thing that could get them both fitter and healthier and they do their best to avoid it. Takes effort to avoid two dogs that must be bouncing off the walls because they need exercise.

Next thread title suggestions

Youpenga #3 3 loaves of bread a day keeps the dog walking at bay

Youpenga #3 Vlogmas filmed in November because she thinks we won't remember

Youpenga #3 Frozen veg and loaves of bread but cant be arsed to walk her pets

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

zebby

VIP Member
Dog walking is the simplest thing that could get them both fitter and healthier and they do their best to avoid it. Takes effort to avoid two dogs that must be bouncing off the walls because they need exercise.

Next thread title suggestions

Youpenga #3 3 loaves of bread a day keeps the dog walking at bay

Youpenga #3 Vlogmas filmed in November because she thinks we won't remember

Youpenga #3 Frozen veg and loaves of bread but cant be arsed to walk her pets
Walking the dog is literally my mental health top tip. You can meet other people out and about and have a good natter, or you can bugger off over a deserted field and rant to yourself about whatever is bugging you that day.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She filmed today's vlog, the first vlogmas vlog, on the 19th November.....so she's already 12 days behind.

She's insufferable. Tucking a robin into the tree 'is so precious'. The way she talks with that posh accent....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Another boring “cosy vlog”, the amount of editing & replying to comments she does must completely wipe her out as she only posts 1or 2 vlogs a week. I’m waiting to see if she mentions how much her electricity bill is with all that tumble drier use, and her water bill must be high (if she’s on a meter) considering she has the tap running all the time. Gizmo is a lovely little dog, I can’t believe they don’t take them for walks. You would think she was Martha Stewart with all her baking she’s doing. I don’t know why I watch these every week as they are so boring.

Pinkii

VIP Member
1) the cringe waiting at the door thing is obviously aimed at us to show how ‘in love they are’ 🤢 its cringe as fuck or she truly does think she is a 1950’s housewife

2) she needs to stop with her shitty bread, no one cares that much!

3) STOPPPP with the insanely annoying giggle. She giggles over every stupid thing.

4) that dinner was HORRENDOUS! a bit of salt and pepper on chicken breast!? 🤢 come
On season your bloody chicken a bit. Broaden your horizons and have some different veg. The frozen cubed veg is so childish, and gravy on rice? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Zoombeeni2245

She had a bath with the dog!? That’s so weird! Not to mention hygienic. I have 2 dogs & I can’t think of anything worse 🤢

• Sick

Maid22

VIP Member
I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

evoway13

VIP Member
She's been sent a treadmill! :eek:............................................................................

...she carefully cooked her mother and herself a chicken....and she didn't turn up to eat it! My late mother had cancer and she would come for dinner no matter what! This is the sixth Christmas without her. Candy's mother is horrid - I bet she soon legs it over to France to see her first born grand child!

Last edited:
  • Angry

Pingo101

Such strange behaviour! Only taking 1 dog with them! If they had 2 kids would they just take 1 and leave the other with grandparents! Also, only staying 1 night as 'Bubs' was really sunburnt!🤣 What!!

• Haha

Hjhh

Fml she’s started her period and you would think she was dying . She is pathetic to watch .it’s only a period 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as pathetic as her “bubs” with his many “illnesses”. If they ever have children she would never cope with postpartum recovery let alone having a period with a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Apparently her mum and dad have 5 chihuahas.... I reckon they don't get walked either (esp with how lazy he parents are - her mum is in bed most days apparently and her dad is useless) so maybe in Candy's warped mind it is normal to not walk her own pets....
But it is totally unacceptable. I can't see Kate thinking it's okay...

Sarlis

VIP Member
I wish she would stop banging on about that bloody bread
but she’s the first person in history to make home made bread!
A few weeks ago they went from not eating much bread (new and short lived diet) to basically making one at least every week…

Just watchnig the vlog and the bit with Jehovas Witnesses at the door. She definitely the type of person who might become a Jehovas Witness.
She’s too lazy to become a JW they are generally very active in the community - she’s barely active…

When she was describing how she worked from home on her laptop and sat on the sofa - total laziness and sure fire way to be unproductive - she probably stays in her pyjama's too!

no one I know who works office based jobs from home sits on the sofa with there laptop, I hope some from her work sees and they are checking she’s actually done her work…

Last edited:

PinkandTwinkly

Her dad is vile, I looked through his FB a few months back and it was all racist anti vax bollocks, but being so proudly pro Putin tops it all.

Feel a bit sorry for Candy, neither parent seems ideal.
Possibly why she's so fixated on creating a perfect homely, happy house and life.

Imagine needing the reminder to walk dogs. And only putting it every other day. You shouldn't need the reminder because it's something you do every day anyway.

Her dogs are only little, it's not like they need 5 mile walks.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I guess she’s been reading here and all this dog walking business is for our benefit. Um thing is Candy you and bubzzzzz are both fat lazy cnuts who will show these dogs being walked then like everything in your life will disappear. You and especially that man of yours are so lazy apart from tidy up/baking/gaming/talking shite/laughing like a fukin idiot! I’m shocked you have to remind yourself to walk those beautiful little things. Shocked! Those walks should be cast into your brain as easy as making coffee. Wake up take dogs out before work! Oh I’m working from home, I’ll take my dogs (BOTH DOGS) out on my break. Just get in from work, take my dogs out for a walk THEN last thing at night let them nip out for a quick pee in garden. But no you and Bubs like to get up early and spend an hour together on sofa holding hands haha but you need strangers to remind you how utterly stupid that is when your poor dogs haven’t seen sight of a park in weeks! You best believe I’m sure you both are the talk of your neighbour hood for how little is seen of them both! You’re a disgrace! Whilst you’re reading here, cut that hair, it’s a bloody mess and your fringe makes you look like Myra Hindley. 😡😡

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
Treadmill was banished away behind a mirror almost instantly….you just know it WILL NOT get used! Why would you need one anyway when there’s dogs to walk….
Bit like the exercise bike and the trampoline… not seen them for a while - and her house is tiny i reckon it’s been sold or sent to the dump.
she’s recommending something she’s never tried from a random company

Youpenga #3 too lazy to walk the dogs but not to go to the shops

• Heart
  • Haha