Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out loud at the waiting by the door, as if she does that everytime he gets home!

I guess she’s spent a tonne at the garden centre and there’s no money left at the end of the month for food? I noticed in the weekend blog she passed comment that they order a lot of takeaways too.

I’m sure her goal at start of the year was to begin to save for a house deposit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed out loud at the waiting by the door, as if she does that everytime he gets home!

I guess she’s spent a tonne at the garden centre and there’s no money left at the end of the month for food? I noticed in the weekend blog she passed comment that they order a lot of takeaways too.

I’m sure her goal at start of the year was to begin to save for a house deposit?
haha I came to say the same things - if I did that with my fella he’d ask what was wrong, I’d personally find it so suffocating it my partner did that.

Few vlogs ago she said they didn’t have room for bigger shops and were wasting food because it would spoil!
I don’t think there hard up for money she just had a new bloody iPhone as well

Reactions: 3
I was just watching the haul and had a thought, if she shows all that food in a haul does she then get money off it and can claim it as a business expense? If so that may be why shes bought so much, Id get if they did a meal plan for the whole month and portioned it all out for each meal but she seems to just be buying whatever she might fancy. Their portions must be huge because she held up 2 sour cream dips for fajitas, one of those tubs each?? Thats a lot of calories to add on to a meal

It also really annoyed me when she said prices are going up, some people dont have the luxury of buying that amount of food to keep and store so you’re obviously not in the bracket of people who actually need to think about the cost of each and every meal. Also your copious amount of garden centre trips for coffees and cakes at weekends show that you’re clearly not worrying about rising costs

Reactions: 7
Well that vlog just shows how unhealthy they are! But notice all the treat food was branded stuff! And come on waiting by the door for Bubzzzzzzz wtf!!!

Omg when she was showing the tin of Cadbury Heroes at the end she said last time her mum kept grabbing handfuls and stashing them in her handbag ! I can’t imagine my parent doing that , what a creepy old witch her mum is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that vlog just shows how unhealthy they are! But notice all the treat food was branded stuff! And come on waiting by the door for Bubzzzzzzz wtf!!!

Omg when she was showing the tin of Cadbury Heroes at the end she said last time her mum kept grabbing handfuls and stashing them in her handbag ! I can’t imagine my parent doing that , what a creepy old witch her mum is.
I was shocked with the comment about her mum,the dynamics of her family seems very odd

Do they not own their house? Why an earth would u do all that gardening for someone else?

Do they not own their house? Why an earth would u do all that gardening for someone else?
No they rent it. Last year in her vlogmas she said that this year they were going to start saving for her ideal home of a cottage (probably with the white picket fence) but it doesn’t appear to have happened.

No they rent it. Last year in her vlogmas she said that this year they were going to start saving for her ideal home of a cottage (probably with the white picket fence) but it doesn’t appear to have happened.
never will at this rate either. The rate she’s spending - especially on food and tat

Reactions: 4
never will at this rate either. The rate she’s spending - especially on food and tat
I've never understood them not buying, they both work, obviously earn a decent wage, but would rather rent? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

I've never understood them not buying, they both work, obviously earn a decent wage, but would rather rent? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
i agree, if they really want kids they need to focus on maybe buying a house first imo. Once a kid comes along its almost impossible to save for deposit

I just don't get it... living a boring, miserable, tedious life and parading it on the Internet for all to see 🤷‍♀️

I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!
I hate the whole begging culture amongst people who choose to call social media their work orveven just a hobby. I've recently noticed it is very common within the ASMR community

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When she packs her videos full of ads - last one I had an ad less than 30 seconds in, I think it’s poor form to have PayPal links.

Reactions: 9
Just watchnig the vlog and the bit with Jehovas Witnesses at the door. She definitely the type of person who might become a Jehovas Witness.

Having a PayPal link in her bio isn’t very ‘Christian’ is it ? Unless she’s donating the money to charity ???

Edit - of course she isn't donating it to charity! Oh and you don't need anyone to buy you a coffee Candy, you drinks gallons of it every day no wonder you're so unhealthy!!

Thanks so much for supporting my channel, liking, commenting and subscribing! If you’d like to buy me and bubs a coffee, or support the channel further, click the link below:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Having a PayPal link in her bio isn’t very ‘Christian’ is it ? Unless she’s donating the money to charity ???

Edit - of course she isn't donating it to charity! Oh and you don't need anyone to buy you a coffee Candy, she drinks gallons of it every day.

Thanks so much for supporting my channel, liking, commenting and subscribing! If you’d like to buy me and bubs a coffee, or support the channel further, click the link below:
She's just another greedy grabby grifter, like really they need more money, they spend loads every week!

Reactions: 11
Isn't a Dutch oven a huge cast iron pot that stands on coals? I don't get why she keeps calling the casserole dish a 'Dutch Oven'???

She spent ages moving that desk again and advertising the office chair on Freecycle

She thanked Bubs for doing the dishes (it sounds like a rare occurrence in their house .......does she fetch and carry after him???? )

The bread was cooked in the air fryer (I say 'cooked' very loosely).......Is there an issue where she can't cook a loaf of bread in the oven without the flippin' 'Dutch Oven'????

The dog corner...why is she wasting money on a sign to say that it's the dog corner???? Can they read???? She doesn't have any visitors apart from moaning Myrtle and her creepy dad......who is going to benefit from this sign.......the lass is loopy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't a Dutch oven a huge cast iron pot that stands on coals? I don't get why she keeps calling the casserole dish a 'Dutch Oven'???

She spent ages moving that desk again and advertising the office chair on Freecycle

She thanked Bubs for doing the dishes (it sounds like a rare occurrence in their house .......does she fetch and carry after him???? )

The bread was cooked in the air fryer (I say 'cooked' very loosely).......Is there an issue where she can't cook a loaf of bread in the oven without the flippin' 'Dutch Oven'????

The dog corner...why is she wasting money on a sign to say that it's the dog corner???? Can they read???? She doesn't have any visitors apart from moaning Myrtle and her creepy dad......who is going to benefit from this sign.......the lass is loopy!
I was thinking the same, it’s not a Dutch oven it’s a cast iron casserole dish ffs.
Another bloody boring vlog, made me chuckle when she said she likes to go out shopping - REALLY you spend every weekend tidying and decluttering. Didn’t she get the office chair from freecycle? How sad that she loves cleaning - Candy you need to get a life dear. How much mess can 2 people make?

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why they don’t have the cabinet next to the sofa all the time instead of moving it for the Christmas tree to go up. Unless it’s purely to keep her busy at weekends when most people are seeing friends and family.

And I guess she’s getting back to the office full time if the desk has gone down?

• Haha
I don’t get why they don’t have the cabinet next to the sofa all the time instead of moving it for the Christmas tree to go up. Unless it’s purely to keep her busy at weekends when most people are seeing friends and family.

And I guess she’s getting back to the office full time if the desk has gone down?
She says she's comfier on her laptop on the sofa when working from home - probably hate watching her ex friends vlogs ( 😂 ) whilst downing copious amounts of carbs, coffee and hot chocolate........

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.