Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested in watching Vicky’s vlog can someone tell me what to search for please.
Living simply with Vicky.

I personally think it has something to do with Vicky being ill last year . Maybe Candy wasn’t very supportive or in contact much ? I think Vicky is quite easy-going so probably tolerated Candy longer than most. I can’t imagine Candy’s compulsive spending on fast fashion tat complimented Vicky’s sustainable living ethics very well. Would love Vicky to spill the tea.
I can imagine that Candy wouldn't be very supportive of her, she's too into herself and narcissistic! Their husbands were friends, were they not?
I also think that maybe Candy's dad is either an anti vaxxer or COVID denier and that's why he didn't go to France with mum, but also could explain Vicky's distancing. She has Lupus and therefore may be more susceptable!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yea I can see candy not being supportive. More I watch of the more self centred she seems to be - when people are talking to her and she’s not interested her eyes and expression glaze over

Reactions: 3
No uploads for two weeks? She hasn't been active on IG either......🤷‍♀️

I've seen a few comments where people are saying they're missing the vlogs but, she hasn't responded

I think it’s because she’s back at work in the office and possibly The Mothership needs her attention.

She’s definitely not been her usual bubbly self either.

couldn’t believe the last vlog when she went shopping with Burnham (again) and said ‘they weren’t really feeling it’ well yes you go shopping all the time it’s not like it’s a real date.

Reactions: 2
No uploads for two weeks? She hasn't been active on IG either......🤷‍♀️

I've seen a few comments where people are saying they're missing the vlogs but, she hasn't responded
I haven't watched her for ages, but this pisses me off, you've built a yt channel, folks are waiting for a vlog, at least put something up, even just a quick text vlog.

I haven't watched her for ages, but this pisses me off, you've built a yt channel, folks are waiting for a vlog, at least put something up, even just a quick text vlog.
I’ve always liked the saying quality over quantity. Lately she’s had neither… even if she does come back with videos not sure I’ll be watching… she’s always said she wants to keep it real and be honest. I’ve actual found her fake as hell and anything but honest, but I agree - she could put quick video out but hey she doesn’t owe us anything.

• Heart
Forgot to mention before when it was doing the dutiful birthday bit for daddy dearest did she mention it was her brother's birthday 2 days before!!!!
Can i ask if candy knows you post here? Has she said anything to you about it? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i just browse this thread occasionally so might have missed it

Can i ask if candy knows you post here? Has she said anything to you about it? Sorry if its been mentioned before, i just browse this thread occasionally so might have missed it
don’t know if she reads here for sure, she’s never said anything, but I think she has or is… somethings have shifted in the videos shortly after being mentioned here (weird) I don’t think she likes having feedback at all

i think people making yt videos in general have forgot about constructive criticism - instead take it negatively (obviously I know there are trolls and that can have devastating consequences but even those who point out mistakes/errors in a kind way or suggest a better way are lumped in with trolls)

She’s posted a message on the community page of her channel. “The time offline has truly given me the grace I needed to settle into new routines and find some balance. I really have embraced this extra time for my family and myself but I will get back to vlogging soon. I don’t know when yet but soon.” There is more but this is the shortened version.

She’s posted a message on the community page of her channel. “The time offline has truly given me the grace I needed to settle into new routines and find some balance. I really have embraced this extra time for my family and myself but I will get back to vlogging soon. I don’t know when yet but soon.” There is more but this is the shortened version.
If she has a kid she’ll probably stop vlogging and working lol

I hate that phrase. ‘Given me some grace’ - she’s really over used it, it now has no meaning, every thing that requires some effort out of the norm has her giving herself some grace 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
that is sick - she’s probably got some twisted views on things too seems like such a daddy’s girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.