Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has actually put a pay pal link for people to give money to buy her and “bubs” a coffee in the current situation this country is in financially . she is such a selfish , righteous woman. Buy you own bloody coffee and stop begging for other people to pay . This woman is an absolute joke . To her , the cost of living crisis means her lifestyle of having coffee and cake at the weekend might have to be reduced or even stop( heaven forbid -what will she do she does nothing else) … to others they have to choose between heating and food just focus on living and not be able to maintain any perks of a nicer lifestyle. She needs to snap out of her little bubble of a sad world and wake up to the real life situation people are in( sorry this has made me more mad than it probably should of done )

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she has actually put a pay pal link for people to give money to buy her and “bubs” a coffee in the current situation this country is in financially . she is such a selfish , righteous woman. Buy you own bloody coffee and stop begging for other people to pay . This woman is an absolute joke . To her , the cost of living crisis means her lifestyle of having coffee and cake at the weekend might have to be reduced or even stop( heaven forbid -what will she do she does nothing else) … to others they have to choose between heating and food just focus on living and not be able to maintain any perks of a nicer lifestyle. She needs to snap out of her little bubble of a sad world and wake up to the real life situation people are in( sorry this has made me more mad than it probably should of done )
You rant away, we all think the same way, they obviously won't be affected by the rising costs, where some folks will be struggling, but hey, she's asking for money for a coffee, greedy mare:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She should club her paypal money together and book herself private psychiatric treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her landlord will have to increase the rent?...........

Reactions: 3
I've never understood them not buying, they both work, obviously earn a decent wage, but would rather rent? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
meh nothing wrong with being a renter, I personally didn’t feel secure with our landlord - they were getting old and tbh not interested in the property maintenance, if you a have a good landlord then you feel secure - they obviously do…
And you need a heck more money now to even think of applying… they don’t seem like the best ‘savers’…. And she is so conflicting one minute saying the costs of stuff going up, might not be able to afford stuff in the future, but then orders a brand new iPhone 14!!

I wonder if her landlord will have to increase the rent?...........
I also wondered this - most are having too…
Wonder if she will wonder why the rent is going up like with the pint of milk!

I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!
My god the cheek of her - I think that’s disgusting…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
meh nothing wrong with being a renter, I personally didn’t feel secure with our landlord - they were getting old and tbh not interested in the property maintenance, if you a have a good landlord then you feel secure - they obviously do…
And you need a heck more money now to even think of applying… they don’t seem like the best ‘savers’…. And she is so conflicting one minute saying the costs of stuff going up, might not be able to afford stuff in the future, but then orders a brand new iPhone 14!!

I also wondered this - most are having too…
Wonder if she will wonder why the rent is going up like with the pint of milk!

My god the cheek of her - I think that’s disgusting…
I'm not knocking folks who rent, each to their own, I just think what folks pay in renting, you could have a mortgage then you can do improvements to your own home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm not knocking folks who rent, each to their own, I just think what folks pay in renting, you could have a mortgage then you can do improvements to your own home 🤷‍♀️
no totally agree with you… I think we calculated the rent we paid for the time we lived there, that we could have brought the house we were renting - we also felt it was a waste - but we also didn’t spend a penny on doing up the house - no way would spend money like those two have…

I do wonder how far they are from having anywhere near a decent deposit and all the extra monies saved? The last video she said she failed at a lot of thing this year 🤔

Reactions: 5
I assumed she meant she had failed at the weight loss. I’d love to see her do a reset video on her yearly goals and see what has gone well and what hasn’t.

We pay less in a mortgage than what you would pay to rent in my city. Go figure!! She should be saving and not spending so much!

I'm disgusted since seeing the PayPal link! And I didn't think she could make my skin crawl more than it does just looking at her!

Reactions: 8
I'm disgusted since seeing the PayPal link! And I didn't think she could make my skin crawl more than it does just looking at her!
The pay pal link has confirmed what a fake she is,playing the devout Christian,then asking for money for Coffee,when they spend so much on tat and luxuries. They dont need to eat out every time they go out. She goes on about breakfast dates, yet at home they seldom sit together, it's not like their time is taken up with children and work,these two spend so much time either on games or shopping,if they can't afford luxuries, they shouldnt expect others to pay,suppose it's similar to her mum putting handfuls of chocolates in her bag ,pure greed but expecting someone else to provide it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The pay pal link has confirmed what a fake she is,playing the devout Christian,then asking for money for Coffee,when they spend so much on tat and luxuries. They dont need to eat out every time they go out. She goes on about breakfast dates, yet at home they seldom sit together, it's not like their time is taken up with children and work,these two spend so much time either on games or shopping,if they can't afford luxuries, they shouldnt expect others to pay,suppose it's similar to her mum putting handfuls of chocolates in her bag ,pure greed but expecting someone else to provide it
Didn't she used to have a po box so folks could send stuff? Probably cancelled that and just wants cash instead!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Didn't she used to have a po box so folks could send stuff? Probably cancelled that and just wants cash instead!
...it's disgusting. I hope her subscribers read here and instead of buying greedy chops a coffee, that they donate to charities that are feeding families during this COL crisis

Reactions: 10
Just coming here to say what you’re all saying. The PayPal link is terrible, she must think she’s so entitled. Discussed 😡

Just coming here to say what you’re all saying. The PayPal link is terrible, she must think she’s so entitled. Discussed 😡
Totally agree. If she really was a Christian she would tell people to donate to a charity. She’s full of 💩 it’s all a fake act. She’s love nothing more than being paid to be a influencer. I’m surprised she’s not on TikTok.

I assumed she meant she had failed at the weight loss. I’d love to see her do a reset video on her yearly goals and see what has gone well and what hasn’t.
she did fail at the weight loss, sounded like she’s put on what she lost and a bit more… shame really as she did so well but tbh I don’t feel bad for her, she had excuse after excuse ready, my mum passed away a few months ago I put on about almost 1.5kg but I’ve lost over 30kg…

Would also like to see her review her goals and give an update… she doesn’t really share anything though does she it’s all very

• Heart
I hope her fans / followers start to see her for what she is after this PayPal barefaced cheekiness! She must take after her mother for being a grabby mare !

yes she got rid of it ages ago probably when she realised she wasn’t getting that much free stuff she wanted😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.