Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They managed to have a Greggs and a McDonalds on the first day as well as doing a big junk food shop :sick:

coke watch courtesy of Delia Smith

2 x coke zero 2 litre bottles
2 x regular coke 1.5 litre bottles
1 macdonalds coke on kitchen counter
1 pepsi 500ml on kitchen counter
At least 1 coke zero can in the fridge

I don't know why it bothers me! But it's such an addition she has, along with the coffee, her teeth must be messed up

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Links a PayPal account for subscribers to get her and Bubs coffee..... then has a holiday in a Yorkshire Lodge that costs god knows how much 🙄🙄
Close to or over a grand for those lodges I think, she puts out some of the worst and recycled videos and is asking for PayPal donations is just desperate.
That last video was just half arsed, was it the first part of 2? Or I wonder if she drunk too much with Kate.

I’ve not watched yet. Did she take her usual 6 Litres of Coke Zero ?
And apparently Burnham likes full fat coke - sugar addict no wonder he looks like tit most the time.

And she wonders why the lbs are piling on with that crappy diet - and Kate looks like she’s put on weight too.

Reactions: 5
I started counting how many times she mentioned the sauna and hot tub but gave up. It looks to me as if she has put all the weight back on and some, she looks huge.

I started counting how many times she mentioned the sauna and hot tub but gave up. It looks to me as if she has put all the weight back on and some, she looks huge.
she has and has admitted it but did that stupid giggle and then confined to buy junk food and eat like crap

she said she wanted to go back on WW now that points thing was going - and was surprised they were bringing out a plan so quick - well to me it’s not that surprising because I feel those types of programs are a big con for most people.

personally I think she shouldn’t do them she’s not got the right mentality (and her and that husband of hers are too lazfor it but instead go see a PT and a nutritionist.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did they leave the dogs at the holiday cottage when they went to that forbidden forest thing? Why didn’t they leave the dogs with her parents if they weren’t going to do dog friendly things?

I think they were at that cottage for a week, tbh i don’t know if they said how long they were there - if they took part of a day out and didn’t take the dogs then that’s there choice, I know plenty of other dog owners who would do the same thing. And she didn’t exactly show much of the time time

Reactions: 1
I’m repulsed that she’s been away few times this year, purchased lots of camping stuff. A new car. Yet asks people if they would like to buy her or Bubs a coffee and cake! I’ve not been on holiday this year or last. Nor have I bought new car etc….she’s a greedy witch.

Reactions: 9
I think they were at that cottage for a week, tbh i don’t know if they said how long they were there - if they took part of a day out and didn’t take the dogs then that’s there choice, I know plenty of other dog owners who would do the same thing. And she didn’t exactly show much of the time time
True. Just when I’ve done holiday cottage places in the uk they usually say it’s against t&cs to leave your dog unattended in the accomodation, but maybe this place is a bit more relaxed. They don’t seem like very destructive dogs to be fair so would have been fine for a few hours.

Reactions: 4
It bugs me how often she says 'heee ahhh' (here)......and does she think us folk in Yorkshire live in Viking huts? She seemed totally shocked that we have Tesco; cinemas; McDonalds and Peacocks!!!!

Why is her friend there for their third anniversary holiday????

• Haha
And she says 'Azz-Well' instead of aswell constantly!

Did you see the bit where she positioned the camera in the distance and linked arms with Bubzzzzz and Kate and did a big giggle? What was that about?

Bubs was a bit too enthusiastic about inviting Kate along for their next trip. Never seen him so happy whilst Kate was around!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We could be over looking something - maybe it’s a mutual agreement between the three of them. Little miss prude into three waysz.

I don’t believe that Miss goody goody act for a second

• Haha
  • Sick
She hasn’t mentioned her best friend Katie who lives in Canada for a while…. have they fallen out too?
Probably! I remember Candy having a meltdown, in tears and acting like an overgrown toddler because Katie had the nerve to spend her last night with her family. This was a couple of years ago. She was supposed to be meeting with Candy on her last night but, changed her plans.
Candy and Burnham were supposed to be going to Canada after the wedding but, we had the pandemic. She’s not mentioned the Canada trip for a long time so, something has gone tits up

• Wow
Had a quick look through the latest snooze fest. OMG unbelievable amount of food she bought for 1 week blimey! - she could feed the 5,000 with that lot! never mind 2 to 3 people. Maybe she thinks she’s Jesus?! Her & bubzzzz are starting to look really unhealthy. Maybe they’ll be “back on plan” after Xmas. I’m trying to work out what her & Kate have got in common? I like Kate’s punkish edge -leather mini skirts, tattoos, piercings, DMs and live / bands music etc. What does she see in those 2 old fogies!? My mam and dad who are in their early 80’s are much more fitter, healthier, slimmer and have a more active social life than those two. I’m sure daily walking with those poor little doggies would improve their health - but they can’t be arsed, they would rather sit on the sofa and scoff sweets and bread!!

if she gets a kitchen aid stand mixer the Danish dough whisk will be banish to a dark kitchen drawer - good jobs she’s got a small kitchen the dough whisk is safe (for now), she def doesn’t have space for a stand mixer and the kitchen aid one weighs a heck of a lot more than a her casserole dish / mine stays on my kitchen counter!
Agree -and at least she gets some exercise using the dough whisk, better than nothing I suppose.

She's been sent a treadmill! :eek:............................................................................

...she carefully cooked her mother and herself a chicken....and she didn't turn up to eat it! My late mother had cancer and she would come for dinner no matter what! This is the sixth Christmas without her. Candy's mother is horrid - I bet she soon legs it over to France to see her first born grand child!
I’m absolutely fuming about the treadmill 🤬🤬🤬 talk about undeserving! It’ll probably go in the same direction as the bike and trampoline!

Kate’s head is too far up Candy’s bum for my liking.
Also defo think Bubzzzzz fancies Kate
He certainly cheered up when she arrived

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sloth Man trying to 'run' (I use the term very loosely) whilst wearing those musty pyjama bottoms made me laugh out loud. Why not just walk the dogs in the lovely countryside, instead of pratting about in your pj's in the garden cos you're lazy?

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 20.50.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've watched Candy for ages, along with Em, Khila etc. I just left a comment saying how can she ask for a coffee when they both work, have been on holiday and been gifted stuff. I said she's greedy. Surprise surprise because I ain't licking her arse, she's deleted my comment 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over her telling people to support local stores even though it’s more expensive when she gets tat from shein, Amazon and cherryz on the regular! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.