Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of yours truly with 6 votes.

Candy is still 'on plan' with WW which she reminds us about every video. Fair play to her she has lost weight but the weekly food shop is still full of junk food.
Bubzzz is still appearing in his dressing gown in most vlogs with his eyes half shut. Is this man ever fully awake? We think not. A recent vlog showed him in his pyjamas at 5.30pm after Candy had finished work.
'The Mother' as some of us call her effed off to France to see Candy's brother for Christmas, so we did not get to see her sat in her coat in Candy's 'cozy' house on Christmas Day.
Candy refers to her period as 'Lady Time'. Cue serious eye-rolling from us tattlers.
Candy made 'steak spaghetti' in a recent vlog that looked so disgusting even Bubz claimed he wasn't hungry.
There is a theme with Candy's vlogs, she never goes out, they never have date nights, so every vlog is 'homely and cozy'.
She has cut down on her spending but there are some very questionable fashion choices that make her look 80 years old. Anyone have a photo of the embroidered boots? She loves her pinny and could pass for 50+ in some of her looks.
The dogs don't get walked together because she can't control 2 little Shitzu's. They are always going to 'pee and poop' in the back garden. No wonder it's ruined.
My favourite moment, as per the title, was the clear message to all that Candy and Bubz NEVER HAVE SEX. They would rather hold hands and do 'devotionals' in bed.
Which is of course how babies are conceived...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice in the vlog where she was showing us the things that had been delivered that day? She was putting the stuff on the table on top of what Benji was doing or something, and he clearly wasn’t impressed.
He didn’t even hide it, we could hear him in the background but she carried on filming with that same fake smile that she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread title courtesy of yours truly with 6 votes.

Candy is still 'on plan' with WW which she reminds us about every video. Fair play to her she has lost weight but the weekly food shop is still full of junk food.
Bubzzz is still appearing in his dressing gown in most vlogs with his eyes half shut. Is this man ever fully awake? We think not. A recent vlog showed him in his pyjamas at 5.30pm after Candy had finished work.
'The Mother' as some of us call her effed off to France to see Candy's brother for Christmas, so we did not get to see her sat in her coat in Candy's 'cozy' house on Christmas Day.
Candy refers to her period as 'Lady Time'. Cue serious eye-rolling from us tattlers.
Candy made 'steak spaghetti' in a recent vlog that looked so disgusting even Bubz claimed he wasn't hungry.
There is a theme with Candy's vlogs, she never goes out, they never have date nights, so every vlog is 'homely and cozy'.
She has cut down on her spending but there are some very questionable fashion choices that make her look 80 years old. Anyone have a photo of the embroidered boots? She loves her pinny and could pass for 50+ in some of her looks.
The dogs don't get walked together because she can't control 2 little Shitzu's. They are always going to 'pee and poop' in the back garden. No wonder it's ruined.
My favourite moment, as per the title, was the clear message to all that Candy and Bubz NEVER HAVE SEX. They would rather hold hands and do 'devotionals' in bed.
Which is of course how babies are conceived...
omg thank you for the recap 🤣 those boots were the pinnacle. Wonder if she still hoards them haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice in the vlog where she was showing us the things that had been delivered that day? She was putting the stuff on the table on top of what Benji was doing or something, and he clearly wasn’t impressed.
He didn’t even hide it, we could hear him in the background but she carried on filming with that same fake smile that she uses.
Burnham? Or have candy and brogan merged in to one haha 🤣

he sounded so frustrated and annoyed at her tho. Noticed a lot recently he does this sarcastic copying voice. My fiancé would never do that to me… but then again I wouldn’t dump a load of crap on his board game…

Burnham looked depressed and down!
Agreed, when she was filming in the bedroom (totally not needed) and he was on his phone honestly he looked like he needed a hug or something. They never do anything outside the house it take a toll!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me (as I hate housework) but i don’t see the point in cleaning the kitchen and then start cooking again?

Maybe it’s just me (as I hate housework) but i don’t see the point in cleaning the kitchen and then start cooking again?
its just so she can put that bloody apron on and perch her glasses on her head (she doesn’t even wear reading glasses ,those glasses are for screen use? She won’t need reading glasses until she’s 40+) why is she obsessed with being older?

Depends on how much there is, me and my partner used to have a tiny kitchen and not a lot of work surface and there would be some days we needed to tidy a bit before hand. But that was not often. Most times it would be done after cooking… feels like they make work for themselves she’s just adding more to an already tiny space - like the chalk board thing and the drinks dispenser utter waste of space! Just use the tap it’s right next to it 🤣

• Haha
Does she fill up a drinks dispenser thing with cordial? I just find that so weird when it's just 2 adults in the house working from home.

Does she fill up a drinks dispenser thing with cordial? I just find that so weird when it's just 2 adults in the house working from home.
in the latest snack food haul I think it was. I doubt bubzzz even uses it, give it a few weeks she won’t either it will be up in the spare room under all the other crap she wants to declutter push in one corner.

not even sure how she is a WW ambassador she’s probably the worst content I’ve seen. Like she buys food with no clear meal plan and doesn’t even pre point stuff - she was so shocked the pork sausages were so high point well duh… she’d really be shocked if she actually read the nutritional content and understood it at all

its just so she can put that bloody apron on and perch her glasses on her head (she doesn’t even wear reading glasses ,those glasses are for screen use? She won’t need reading glasses until she’s 40+) why is she obsessed with being older?
i thought she had a prescription she’s said it a few times, who knows maybe she doesn’t know the difference… not sure why she would want to age herself like that lol. My god the apron! is it an American housewife thing do you think? Please take it off does if your not cooking!! Doesn’t need to be part of the outfit and it’s fugly anyway (wonder if she wears it when she’s at her desk “working”! Lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She wears the Apron to clean then cook, how minging is that. And that fukin hair in the kitchen!!! She would get punched in the big toe if she done that in my kitchen. Big twit!! They are so old before their time it’s sad!

She wears the Apron to clean then cook, how minging is that. And that fukin hair in the kitchen!!! She would get punched in the big toe if she done that in my kitchen. Big twit!! They are so old before their time it’s sad!
doubt there is much grime on that apron except from food! Hardly seen them do any deep cleaning they are more of tidy ups. The bath was so gross tho - but don’t think she wore the apron thank god.

The hair touching and stuff in the kitchen is a nightmare my hairs like half the length hers is and I never have it down when in the kitchen preparing food just way more hygienic

Her hair looks ridiculous! I wanted hair that long when I was 5. Most people grow out of it. It’s scraggly and scruffy looking 🤷‍♀️

Well it looks as if Candy truly overindulged at Christmas despite saying she was going to stay on plan, think it was a total of 8lbs gain. Despite saying she was happy with her 6lb loss and being back on plan, in the next breath she said about having a coffee and doughnut!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well it looks as if Candy truly overindulged at Christmas despite saying she was going to stay on plan, think it was a total of 8lbs gain. Despite saying she was happy with her 6lb loss and being back on plan, in the next breath she said about having a coffee and doughnut!!!!!!!!!!
omg I haven’t watched it! Wow that’s some over indulging and I felt bad about the 2lbs I had gained lmao

shame she didn’t watch her own video on how she was going to stay healthy and on plan over the festive season… hypocrite was that a WW sponsored video?

Lmao just been on the comments section everyone is congratulating her on her amazing loss!!

Last edited:
@Delia Smith great thread title and recap:)
She really pissed me off in her vlog when she went out for a walk, and said I'm going for a walk, just me and myself, you've got 2 dogs, do they ever go out?? She should have taken the younger one who does seem hyper all the time, she never said how the older dog hurt it's back, I've always reckoned it's the young dog being boisterous, so probably bored.

@Delia Smith great thread title and recap:)
She really pissed me off in her vlog when she went out for a walk, and said I'm going for a walk, just me and myself, you've got 2 dogs, do they ever go out?? She should have taken the younger one who does seem hyper all the time, she never said how the older dog hurt it's back, I've always reckoned it's the young dog being boisterous, so probably bored.
45 minute she went for a walk could have easily taken the dogs with her… I always thought candy had accidentally stepped on him or something doubt newt has been less boisterous around him after he heald…

omg I haven’t watched it! Wow that’s some over indulging and I felt bad about the 2lbs I had gained lmao

shame she didn’t watch her own video on how she was going to stay healthy and on plan over the festive season… hypocrite was that a WW sponsored video?

Lmao just been on the comments section everyone is congratulating her on her amazing loss!!
And don't forget she's taking metformin, I know someone who took that for diabetes, they tit soo much ( sorry tmi!!) Never dieted, and lost loads of weight!!

• Haha
As if bubz needed a new robe! 🙄

He looks completely fed up of her/life last couple of vlogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.