Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the gift buying in Primark showed zero imagination. She says she was buying gifts for her in laws who watch the vlogs. So they'll be watching that knowing they are getting something from Primark which is okay I suppose but is so 'meh' in quality and excitement. When I buy gifts for older relatives I try and shop locally to get them something a bit different, like hampers with nice jams honey cheese etc. Or M+S for smellies, clothes etc which are good quality.
Meanwhile Bubzzzzz is pointing out all the Lego he wants that cost hundreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Treadmill was banished away behind a mirror almost instantly….you just know it WILL NOT get used! Why would you need one anyway when there’s dogs to walk….
Bit like the exercise bike and the trampoline… not seen them for a while - and her house is tiny i reckon it’s been sold or sent to the dump.
she’s recommending something she’s never tried from a random company

Youpenga #3 too lazy to walk the dogs but not to go to the shops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh for fucks sake, she has to write down to take her dogs for a walk, been gifted a treadmill, that'll end up with the bike and trampoline :rolleyes:
Just get off your fat lazy arses and walk your dogs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is that giggle ? It’s worse than ever in this vlog

So many coffees again. How is she not awake all night?

Last edited:
I am amazed that a company felt fit to send her a treadmill. She could bloody walk the dogs for a start, or perhaps utilise the bike and trampoline she has.

I will watch with interest if her Christmas pjs fit. Primark sizes can be a bit hit and miss!

She seemed a bit disappointed her mum didn’t come round, I really do feel for her as it seems like Candy has to put in all the effort with her.

What is that giggle ? It’s worse than ever in this vlog

So many coffees again. How is she not awake all night?
Another reason she’s so tired all the time - she needs to kick the coffee habit.

The giggle is damn annoying, it’s got to be a nervous habit, like she doesn’t talk to many people now and is starting to struggle to communicate. When she’s talking to the camera she constantly mispronounces words and muddles her sentences up.

Reactions: 7
I thought the gift buying in Primark showed zero imagination. She says she was buying gifts for her in laws who watch the vlogs. So they'll be watching that knowing they are getting something from Primark which is okay I suppose but is so 'meh' in quality and excitement. When I buy gifts for older relatives I try and shop locally to get them something a bit different, like hampers with nice jams honey cheese etc. Or M+S for smellies, clothes etc which are good quality.
Meanwhile Bubzzzzz is pointing out all the Lego he wants that cost hundreds.
Theres something odd about these two,almost like a bachelor and spinster, brother and sister living together for convenience

Reactions: 6
Her voice and that fake laugh in this weekends vlog 😫😫😫😫 Think I’m understanding the bubz spending so much time ‘gaming’ her voice/laugh is so shrill. Did we hear her say they were going for a walk, yet showed zero walk, so clearly a big fat lie. Why do they hate walking their dogs? It’s madness. They both need reporting to RSPCA as it’s cruel. They may enjoy sitting in at home all day everyday but those poor dogs need out. What’s the deal with her mother, she 9 times out of 10 never turns up, wonder if Candy is too loud/hyper for her. Matching PJs is cute on anyone BUT them, I think it’s because everything is so forced. The forced happy marriage, forced life of bliss and all that crap. I’m honestly getting really peeved off at the lack of care they show them dogs. I think something needs done about it. No idea what thought. Christ em pisses me off but at least her dog gets to see the outdoors every day. Does anyone think Candy contacts businesses herself regarding free stuff? I’m sure she’s got the Cherryz stuff through her getting in touch with them, same for the BooHoo and this Treadmill. She’s got that air of ‘I’m entitled’ about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am amazed that a company felt fit to send her a treadmill. She could bloody walk the dogs for a start, or perhaps utilise the bike and trampoline she has.

I will watch with interest if her Christmas pjs fit. Primark sizes can be a bit hit and miss!
BFA29B26-74E1-4C57-9D9C-F248CA440501.jpeg

As some else suspects she probably contacted them - I also thought she sent out begging emails to these other companies cherry’z/boohoo etc.

I’m pretty sure she’s not even going to use it… some of her first words are - we’re going to get back on track at some point, in the near future 🤣🤣
candy if your not going to start straight away and keep putting it off your only going to put on more weight (she’ll blame the Christmas season too I bet - Tis the season to indulge for her)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I nearly spat my tea out when Bone-idle Bubzzzzz was modelling that treadmill in his pyjamas. Him in pyjamas standing on a treadmill sums it up really. He will never use it as he's never out of bed, she will never use it as she's always 'getting snuggly' or baking bread. How quickly it got packed away was hilarious.
So let's get this straight. They have two lovely dogs they never walk despite also living in an area that looks perfect for dog walking, and they've been gifted a treadmill in that teeny tiny house they will never use. I'm not really sure what is going on here but someone needs to have a word with them about priorities.

I did think it was bad that Gollum didn't turn up again for dinner. Although are we surprised? The fake back injury is getting it's money's worth.

• Haha
I nearly spat my tea out when Bone-idle Bubzzzzz was modelling that treadmill in his pyjamas. Him in pyjamas standing on a treadmill sums it up really. He will never use it as he's never out of bed, she will never use it as she's always 'getting snuggly' or baking bread. How quickly it got packed away was hilarious.
So let's get this straight. They have two lovely dogs they never walk despite also living in an area that looks perfect for dog walking, and they've been gifted a treadmill in that teeny tiny house they will never use. I'm not really sure what is going on here but someone needs to have a word with them about priorities.

I did think it was bad that Gollum didn't turn up again for dinner. Although are we surprised? The fake back injury is getting it's money's worth.
Gollum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really does remind me of Gollum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned that Burnham was going to visit his family and she was staying home.I wonder if that will be when Kate comes to visit, mind you where will she stay as the spare bedroom is now Bubz office and home of the tumble dryer?

"He will never use it as he's never out of bed, she will never use it as she's always 'getting snuggly' or baking bread" .....this has to be the new thread title (in shorter form)

Youpenga #3 "she is always baking bread whilst Bubz has difficulty getting out of bed"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The pathetic laugh... makes her sound like she needs a good shag tbh. She's rotten!

• Haha
Yeah I think someone needs to tell them you can’t get pregnant by holding hands …

• Haha
She's been sent a treadmill! :eek:............................................................................

...she carefully cooked her mother and herself a chicken....and she didn't turn up to eat it! My late mother had cancer and she would come for dinner no matter what! This is the sixth Christmas without her. Candy's mother is horrid - I bet she soon legs it over to France to see her first born grand child!
No chance. Her last visit with Candice was a disaster. All they both did was sit in their room eating and watching TV. Only chance of her seeing the new baby is if they bring him to UK. Goes for Aunty Candice too.

• Wow
How boring - why travel all that way to do nothing, although candy said she had a lovely time I don’t think she did as she didn’t sound sincere

7F674DDD-ABE8-4485-A1D0-6DEBCC6AFE7A.jpeg
So Kate (just Kate) is doing vlogmas and her first vlog is her joining Candy and Bubzzzz on holiday in Yorkshire. So no doubt we’ll get Candy’s upload of the holiday in about 3 weeks when Xmas is nearly over. Anyway this comment on Kates vlog made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1775071So Kate (just Kate) is doing vlogmas and her first vlog is her joining Candy and Bubzzzz on holiday in Yorkshire. So no doubt we’ll get Candy’s upload of the holiday in about 3 weeks when Xmas is nearly over. Anyway this comment on Kates vlog made me lol
I would have struggled to just watch even without the annoying laugh -Kate is just as annoying as Candy is

why didn’t Candy go with Burnham to see the family? Surely her parents could have watched the dogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.