Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PostiveVibezOnly

Here we go again. She was obviously waiting for a message like this.

IMG_0440.png

Pardon my French but she is a c*nt! The way she phrased this too. “If there was ever, ever the need for him to receive medical intervention..”
WTAF, Rachel? The death rate of babies has done down over the centuries purely BECAUSE there is medical intervention these days. She’s obviously not going to have him vaccinated and will raise him on magical herbs only. The privilege is UNREAL!
I feel so bad for this little boy.

Also remember when she absolutely lost her shit when Lea had a cough at the beginning of Covid and she was convinced that Lea had it? She couldn’t have been down the hospital any quicker if she tried.
I’ll say it again: C*nt! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So now, she does trust modern medicine? She's baffling. Why is she pestering doctors with something that can be cured with pigeon tears or whatever she expertly prescribes?View attachment 2327493
Also, I know this is soooo nasty and petty and not appropriate, but that baby is weird looking. Soz.
I mean I'm glad she apparently provides her with proper health care (and publically talking about it) but now we can be certain that she's lying about how much health care she's utilizes.

No one can tell me that she consulted a doctor TWICE for something mundane like chicken pox even though Lea seems in great health, but never saw a doctor during her pregnancy and never had a pediatrician see Finneas. She claimed that she would only see a doctor if her intuition told her to and if it was an emergency. Chicken pox is hardly an emergency (don't get me wrong though, I'm glad she consulted a doctor)

She's a liar and I think she's got short term memory loss. She never remembers what she preaches and claimes

Also her anxiety surrounding health related topics is far too strong to not see a doctor

Reactions: 16

asdfghjklily

I think for me it’s the way she does these long stories of how she used herbalism and nature and hates doctors and condemns modern medicine and says women shouldn’t do this or that…and then says “I’m not judging” in the next breath. Girl make your intention clear - you think you’re better than the rest of us because you grow magic plants and you gave birth “wildly” whatever the f that means, and you think any woman who has faith and trust in medicine and science is a dumbass. I wish she’d just say it and get it over with instead of parading around with this fake nonsense that she seems to think is some beautiful feminist rhetoric.

I don’t give a flying monkey if someone uses alllll the drugs when giving birth or does it in a friggin field of sunflowers, I’m not about to tell another woman how to live her life and what choices to make. It’s patronising beyond belief when she prattles on about informed choice and how dare a doctor want to check my baby they must have bad intentions!!!! Someone flipping slap her, please 😂 Dennis babe take one for the team and grow some balls hahahaha.

When did she go from admirable yoga teacher who ran a dog shelter and had cute goats to I AM NATURE WOMAN I AM THE BEST!!!!

Phew. Needed to get that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm convinced she has the IQ of a dying fruitfly.

Those "statistics" she showed are worthless without context and the context is... Healthcare is being defunded everywhere. Medical personnel are understaffed. If you have a C-section in many cases it's because the baby is already in distress, so yeah, mortality WILL be higher.

She is so stupid, it makes me so mad.

She isn't special for having free birthed and been fine. She's just lucky.

Reactions: 15

saltnslay

Who is her audience/target market,? Who actually follows her and believes any of what she is saying? Who watches her stories and learns anything? It's absolutely fascinating that she keeps going.

Her stories today, filming her face, walking to her lake, on her land, to have a dip. Who relates to this? Surely no-one. And to everyone else, she's a narcissistic privileged white girl. Nothing she says or does is useful or relatable and for me, epitomizes the dangers of social media.

Totally agree.

I came full circle with Rachel. I was a naive fan of hers in the yoga days and even regretfully supported it.

I was engaged when I watched her scam people, create drama and lie constantly. I became infuriated with her exploitation of yoga and good hearted people.

Her Drama, bad relationships and desperately needing attention eventually made me see she appears extremely mentally ill and is a textbook narcissist.

Now I’ve see who she really is, It’s sad to watch her desperately trying to stay relevant. Every thing she posts from her phone is a projection and once you understand this it’s clearly easy to see.

I had to vent and now I can let it go. Personally I’m done watching her Instagrams and tattling.

I’m sure people there’s lot of people like me who finally get it and just don’t care about her anymore….

It’s the beginning of the end of Yoga_Girl. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Redrattle

She is a total loon. There's a reason maternal and infant mortality have declined to minute numbers in countries that have medical care. I don't disagree with her that some things like inductions are pushed and do sometimes result in instrumental deliveries or c-sections that wouldn't be necessary but what if her baby had shoulder dystocia? A midwife would have been able to deal with that ( in most cases but a few require emergency section) but looking at the way she caught that baby and the panic on her face about the cord she would have no idea. I would have unwrapped that cord under the water if I was assisting her. I think homebirths are awesome and safe IF you've had proper medical care throughout your pregnancy and know you're low risk AND you have a midwife (or 2 actually) with you. What if she'd had placenta accreta? Or a PPH? Or the baby needed resuscitation at birth ( which is not too unusual). Hospitals especially in the last 10 years are recognising the benefits of things like delayed cord clamping ( standard even at planned c-sections now) and the benefits of leaving women to labour with minimal intervention ( also standard) as are birth pools low lights etc. BUT...there are women who require intervention ( and its way higher that 1%) AND there's women who WANT intervention....if a woman wants a planned c-section and that's her choice it's no different to Rachel's freebirth🤷‍♂️

leela89

Hi guys! Okay admittedly I was a fan, but became disillusioned when I saw she loves drama and money more than anything else. I understand “influencers” make their money online, but she dishonest about it and doesn’t offer anything but shit stirring and faux lifestyle nonsense. When she quit veganism she was so mean to her vegan followers. I’m not vegan, but saying all vegans are judgy because she is judgmental? It’s also offensive to people who practice as a cultural practice. All bodies are different, she should probably know that but doesn’t and instead of saying “such and such works for me” she has to crap all over someone else’s beliefs, that’s not kind that’s insecure ego feeding.

I typically don’t comment online, or about so called “strangers” who make their whole lives public, but she is a capitalist grifter and I’m all for calling fraud when I see it. I revisited and saw how a local permaculturist “helped” them setup their “farm.” She throws her money at things and claims “hard work” and “manifesting” is all it took. Not to mention I looked at the permaculture account and students did the work, so there’s her free labor. No acknowledgement of her own privilege or even honesty, like nobody would fault a pregnant woman for not working on the land, but nope she has to play the role.

I feel like I bought into her brand so long, she can say trolls all she wants, but she profited off of people and continues to with no sense of contribution or caring. Her site has been recycled junk for years, she has no interest in yoga and still profits off of it. She then has the audacity to get mad when her “community” wants to engage in meaningful discussions. She’s like a politician, all ego with no compassion or accountability.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231123_075924_Instagram.jpg

Lol. Don't worry, Rachel, you scammed them with your maternity leave so you're even.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wanderingwildsoul

Eight stories this morning of Rachel giggling like a maniac claiming she's completely unbothered by this Swedish article about her (when it SO clearly has deeply gotten under her skin). She disparages the article's author, calling into question her legitimacy as a journalist. Rachel refers to herself in the third person as 'Yoga Girl'. Reiterates that she's completely, totally, wholly unbothered. So unbothered that she thinks this is the funniest article ever written and wants to print it out and frame it. She proclaims that Sweden is SO behind the times that EVERYTHING Rachel does is considered radical. (It was then immediately followed by a post saying 'I love my home' 🙄

WHO IS THIS FOR?!?! Who is watching this and relating and cheering her on and agreeing?! At this point, she's openly stroking her own ego and gloating about her right-wing/QAnon beliefs/behaviors. It's not compelling or entertaining in any way. And certainly not inspiring.

It honestly seems like she's losing complete touch with reality and the real world more and more by the minute. Dennis, Mikayla, and her family indulging her in every whim and crazy belief is only going to harm those children at the end of it all. Seems like she's intentionally surrounded herself with people who have no critical thinking skills and a desire to glom on to the last scraps of 'fame' Rachel is clinging to.

• Haha
  • Wow

samwhat

I’m all for normalising breastfeeding BUT she clearly wants to show her boobs. Not elegant
#trigger warming#
Just watched the series of stories today. She has seriously lost the plot and desperately trying to create controversy…..

‘So in my book everything that takes you away from the environment and the people that you can comfortably orgasm in front of and with, or the very least poop in front of and with. Everything that is beyond that outside of that is intervening and disturbing the process of birth’. ….

So these people she comfortably orgasms in front of include her daughter and friend?

Then another rant about babies and invasive procedures.

Give it a fucking break woman. You are no expert on birth. Me, as a woman who comes from a huge family (including a mother with 10 children) you think you are Mother Earth, sitting there in your ivory tower and preaching to everyone who chose to give birth in a hospital. Who were very happy they had that choice.

Oh and you are so close to Stockholm and hospitals and doctors if something went wrong.

My mother still birthed twins. She went into labour at home at 8 months pregnant. We lived in a remote island and my mother went into a bad early labour and the only medical person around at the time was a vet (not ideal, but in Rachel’s world it would be as easy as opening your legs and letting go).

During my mothers labour at home this person injected her with something because she was in pain. The babies didn’t make it. In fact the vet threw the twins in the open fire in front of my mother (probably to stop a law suit- it was the early 1980s).

I agree with Rachel on some of her big pharma ideas. But she is peddling shite about this wild birth concept.This is dangerous. Especially if, like my family, there is no hospital or proper medics around.

I’m all for critical thinking, researching options, going alternative routes but what is her agenda? My mother was all for a natural home birth but in reality her dream turned into a nightmare.

If we lived near a hospital I’m sure the outcome for my mother have been different. As I’m sure Rachel would have rushed to the closest hospital like she did with Lea.

Im happy baby Finn was born easily at home for her, but why does she keep on harping on about the wicked medical system? Especially when she is so happy to take the massive Swedish maternity pay.

I’m so sick of her acting like she is the first person on earth to do the groundbreaking act of giving birth outside of a hospital.

Wish she would just change her instagram handle. She is not a yoga person. She is not a girl.

I do hope she reads this forum and would consider others who live in the real world. We all don’t live in a world where we can ‘manifest’ our dreams and scam others for a living. I hope one day she realizes and regrets her actions.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
If she feels so vibrant and whole why is she always complaining about everything? And why does she look like a cadaver?

Also, pet peeve, pregnant women plastering their bellies everywhere. Maybe you want to see it, your partner, your family. But I seriously doubt it. It might be natural but I find it a little gross.
---
She's actually demented. If she truly believes this, she's mentally unwell.

There's a war against sovereign, women led, sacred pregnancy. She's nuts. Like actually nuts. She's paranoid. No one is coming after her stupid wild pregnancy. If she would just shut up about it, nobody would comment "fear based" posts on her things.

Attachments

asdfghjklily

I was born via c-section and have a wonderful mother who is attentive and sweet and raised me and my two sisters beautifully. Did coming out the sunroof affect me? No…I….I was a baby….

someone shut her up 😂

• Haha

asdfghjklily

I have no words for her birth stories she just posted.

Any woman who has a birth at a hospital or elects for a c-section or who says yes to forceps is what? Coerced? Out of their mind? Broken?

Or maybe, just maybe, we all can birth however we want and it is nobody else’s god damn business to lecture us on what is right and what is wrong.

Just because it went right for her does not mean it’ll go right for someone else.

And the way she described women who free birth as healthy women insinuated that women who don’t free birth are unhealthy? And unsafe? When actually a lot of us choose to birth at a hospital BECAUSE it’s safe.

She’s crossing too many lines here and she won’t stop. She’s got this huge platform and the messages she’s spreading are beyond dangerous, it’s actually scary.

What a horrible human being she is. I’m bewildered by her obsession with calling any person who doesn’t birth at home as broken or wrong or used by the medical system, as if women don’t have their own brains and can make their own choices.

Birthing in a hospital is NOT a “patriarchal” choice or issue, it’s a valid birth and a valid experience just as much as someone who births at home.

Why must we make everything about the patriarchy and men when this isn’t anything to do with that? She’s creating problems that aren’t there. She’s horrible, she’s absolutely horrible.

samwhat

I am on a long journey so listened to the very, very boring podcast out today. Makes me laugh that she pretends not to know the questions in advance. And how they are all so relevant to her life.

Questions I would like to ask her….

Do you think you have an addiction to social media?

Do you realize you lie/contradict yourself all the time?

When are you going to change your handle from Yoga Girl?

How much do you actually earn & how much maternity pay do you get?

What happened to your charities?

Why is mold in Aruba so bad but in Sweden it’s ok?

Tell us more about why Aruba hates you.

Are you posting content of your kids to get more views cause your own life is so boring?

Do you think your kids will resent you when they realize how much content you post about them? Have you even thought of the damage this could cause?

Do you feel guilty that Dennis has no community in Sweden and has regularly said he longs for that?

Do you think it’s a good look to get your boobs in as many pictures as you can?

Are you trying to lose weight for your upcoming trip to the Maldives? Why don’t you embrace your new body? It will never be the same again.

Did you get Botox on your upper lips? If not is it your great skincare products and routines that had made the lines dissolve?

Why do you remove social media comments that you do not agree with?

Have you considered your children are normal and not gurus/ outstanding etc.

Who is your target audience? You have admitted you are not into yoga anymore.

Do you realize so many people find you fake and only follow you because you are a bit of a car crash?

• Heart
  • Haha
She is a really, really dangerous person. Shaming moms for taking their babies to the doctor. Encouraging not to, because it's interfering with their intuition.

I hope her kids don't suffer for her horrible decisions but sadly they already are.

Also, almost no Lea since the baby was born. Clearly already relegated like an old toy.

Adding the screenshots of her nonsense here for anyone who doesn't want to give her the views/use alternate methods
---
Again, not a mother but even I know that if a baby is having respiratory issues you should run, not walk, to the doctor.
For such an “intuitive, empathic” person, she can’t even see 1 inch outside herself. What about parents/caregivers who work and can’t see the difference between the 8am sniffle and the 4pm sniffle? What about the people who don’t have an “Innate connection” to the child, especially at this point (nothing to be ashamed of!) She is shaming every parent/caregiver who is not her. It’s obscene. Remember maybe last year, LL was quite sick and Rachel was treating her with onion water in her room. She admitted Ll was lethargic and Dennis yelled out to her that something was wrong. She would not elude to what the issue was, to “protect LLs privacy” but said the treatment t was a “quick fix” and LL was back to her normal self in a few hours. I have always speculated that LL was dehydrated and got an IV. Dehydration kills. The shit she spews is dangerous, self righteous and reckless.

saltnslay

If there’s one thing about Rachel it’s her obvious need to project. She was sick in mold yet taught wellness. Acts enlightened while severely emotionally unstable. Preached the vegan lifestyle while struggling with nutritional deficiencies. Starts charities while scamming her followers. Too ethical for Alo yoga but advertised Tide laundry soap. Canceled Nahko while her husband is a camel toe creep. Make up doesn’t suite her life anymore but hides constantly behind beauty filters. Lives her ancestral way yet secretly hiring help for every thing she desires. Worlds most intelligent mother while damaging and exploiting her children daily for content… She is completely predictable.

• Heart

wanderingwildsoul

Born with the cord wrapped around his neck, barely even two weeks old and this poor child has been sick his entire life so far. Yet she won't take him to see a medical professional or have him examined because her 'intuition' (aka ego) just "knows" he's okay?!? Every time I think she can't sink any lower as a person, she manages to surprise me in the worst way.

On top of that, I keep thinking about how she bragged about filing to get 1-2 years paid maternity leave from Sweden, despite not working for 3+ years (does her podcast even count at this point?!). Despite constantly shitting on the entire country and everything about the 'systems', she sure jumped right up and held out her hand to receive paid maternity leave, but noooo Sweden is evil and all the systems just want to oppress you and kill your baby and control your brain or whatever other nonsense she spouts off.

She makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

samwhat

Wild pregnancy but she is happy to take maternity pay, actually gloated about it on a podcast. Which I’m sure for Sweden will be massive. How very ancestral.

I find it all very privileged. I work with impoverished communities in Cambodia who would love to have medical intervention throughout pregnancy and hospital births. But they cannot afford it. Many work hard labour on construction sites or rubbish dumps until they give birth (getting very little money, all of which goes on basics like food for their families) then no maternity pay and they need to be back at work to buy food for their families. They also have to pay to give birth in hospital. Which is a huge part of their monthly salary.

Many give birth at home through necessity and child mortality rates are still very high in Cambodia because the mother didn’t receive the right care throughout pregnancy.

Yes these women live in poverty and cannot take a dip in their lake, lounge around all day, curate their perfect homes etc so they are at a major disadvantage when they have their “wild pregnancy”. They are also dealing with major ancestral PTSD which will takes generations to eliminate this trauma. Rachael has discussed her ancestral trauma, which she is allowed to, but she is doing it from such a privileged position.

She picks and chooses what suits her narrative.

I don’t really care what she does. Just hope the baby is safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12