• At home with Olivia there

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • At home with a midwife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the woods, like a real ancestral woman

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we're on to the fourth thread for our always controversial Rachel Brathen!

In the past thread, she moved her family to a new "farm", engaged in despicable grief tourism, and continued to look like a thumb.

Can't wait to see what this thread brings around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is 34. Still genuinely genuinely disturbed at her complexion, I cannot say it enough.. It reminded me to buy tinted sunscreen the other day.
---
The constant idiotic laughing at thousands of dollars of upgrades she wants to commence on her third/100th house? With a wrap around porch. Man she’s so relatable!!
---
A woman of 1. Million followers can’t be bothered to shave her immensely werewolf hairy legs for the camera.

It’s ancestral, it’s so down to earth. See she’s just like us! 🤣🙄 to be honest with you I would never show my legs in this condition on such a massive display. That’s just meeee.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally, I don't care too much about the hair on her legs, regardless of how many followers she has and she provides no shortage of other valid things to snark about.

That said, I couldn't agree more about her face in those stories. She looks shockingly sickly and less healthy by the MINUTE. On my most petty level, it gives me a bit of solace to see that her outside appearance reflects her deep inner ugliness.

She's always been a rich girl masquerading as a normal person, but she's clearly given up any effort at maintaining the facade and has leaned fully into trustafarian cosplays as a farmer (a la the Ballerina Farm people). Her constant consumerism and flaunting of her money followed by posts of her pretending to be worried about income send me into a rage.
I truly can't imagine any of her remaining die-hard 'fans' are enjoying this content. Photos of tea ceremonies, videos of her laughing at herself and her rich white lady problems, complaints about anything and everything that doesn't go her way, shilling of supplements or saunas, photo of an egg - I don't think I would care about keeping up with this crap if it was a close friend of mine posting it, much less some distant, narcissistic stranger I've never met.

Also, her most recent post on her feed "33 weeks and feeling good" - aren't we less than 24 hours past her posting about how much pain she's constantly been in this ENTIRE pregnancy and the only solace she's been able to find is in the bathtub?! She's not even trying to hide her lies and hypocrisy at this point.

Reactions: 7
I feel SO bad for Rachel! She has to oversee a porch build, the planting of 20 trees, AND an entire garden, and therefore cannot complete her scheduled plan of meditating and baking bread for the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy. Damn, rich privileged women have it HARD!

• Haha
  • Heart
This is 34. Still genuinely genuinely disturbed at her complexion, I cannot say it enough.. It reminded me to buy tinted sunscreen the other day.
---
The constant idiotic laughing at thousands of dollars of upgrades she wants to commence on her third/100th house? With a wrap around porch. Man she’s so relatable!!
---
A woman of 1. Million followers can’t be bothered to shave her immensely werewolf hairy legs for the camera.

It’s ancestral, it’s so down to earth. See she’s just like us! 🤣🙄 to be honest with you I would never show my legs in this condition on such a massive display. That’s just meeee.
I too always find her complexion very disturbing. She has the wrinkles and spots of someone in their late 40s or 50s if you ask me. No wonder she uses filters all the time. Yikes. Given the condition of her skin, the filters are so deceptive, especially for someone whose brand is wellness. If your wellness recommendations and practices and skin care routine and products/supplements work so well, let’s see your real face all the time because if you are doing all the wellness practices and they work, at that age, you should be able to go filter-free and still look amazing. Her skin should be glowing given all the self-care practices she does. I don’t understand why anyone would take her wellness recommendations seriously when she has skin like this. She’s got quite the grift going there. 🙄
---
---
---

Can’t say I am a fan either of the hairy legs, but to each their own I guess. I think it’s one of the things she has chosen from the ‘ancestral woman’ buffet to incorporate into her new brand as “ancestral” woman. Clearly, she has not chosen ‘do your own manual labor’ on the farm as one of the things from the ancestral buffet to incorporate into her new brand. That’s a little bit too ancestral for Rachel. Let’s bring all that into the 21st century by hiring that out and getting a farm hand using the gobs of money we have instead. 🙄 Loved it when she said she would do more if she had more of a “budget”. 🤣 I think she is using the word ‘budget’ incorrectly here. 🤣 She has no idea what that means for most people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A little mystery would go a long way with Rachel. And personal grooming: such as brushing her teeth. Remember the lipstick and dirty teeth? 🤣

She’s mostly always disheveled. But I guess that’s her ancestral woman vibe. No haircuts, no toxic medicines, etc. Toothpaste was invented by the patriarchy I assume in Rachel’s brain.
---
I just had an intrusive memory, I cringe thinking of her posting Dennis, nude on the shower floor all rolled up after that Ironman. She knows no privacy.

I like that she didn’t use filters- can’t stand to see the fake, totally filtered content.

On her podcast a while ago she has talked about not shaving for ages, so that’s cool.

Where are the upper lip lines? Did she get Botox on them or has ancestral living made them vanish? Maybe they were Vegan lines and bone broth made the lines plump up and disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like that she didn’t use filters- can’t stand to see the fake, totally filtered content.

On her podcast a while ago she has talked about not shaving for ages, so that’s cool.

Where are the upper lip lines? Did she get Botox on them or has ancestral living made them vanish? Maybe they were Vegan lines and bone broth made the lines plump up and disappear?
She is using a filter. You can see it super obviously in the screen grab I'm posting here, her skin has an unnaturally smoothed over look around the forehead and cheekbones. You can post photos or stories that have a filter without it showing up if you download them first and then upload them.

Sneaky as always.

Attachments

• Haha

I think she is definitely going to get botox at some point. Rakel fancies herself as cosmopolitan. I think she's already dyed her grays.

Even though she is cosplaying as an all natural salt of the Earth blue collar farmer. :rolleyes:
---

She is using a filter. You can see it super obviously in the screen grab I'm posting here, her skin has an unnaturally smoothed over look around the forehead and cheekbones. You can post photos or stories that have a filter without it showing up if you download them first and then upload them.

Sneaky as always.
The ancestral sneakster !

Sneaky as always.
Good Lord, this is with a filter? Yikes. That explains the lack of lip lines and the fuller lips than usual. But yes, very sneaky. So not only can she practically never post her real face, but she can’t even disclose that she is using a filter? Wow.

In today’s riveting content/stories:
-Rachel doesn’t think she has ever been more grateful. First of all, sure Jan. Second of all, I think the word she is looking for here is privileged. She has never felt more privileged? Which makes her feel very grateful?
-Rachel refers to what must be very expensive heavy equipment, such as a stump digger and an excavator, as “toys” that they “need” on the farm. Are they borrowing or renting this stuff or have they bought it? The way she speaks about it makes me think they have bought it. If so, is she really still making that much money from her lame content or does she now have access to a trust fund? Also, is she buying all of this for Dennis to keep him happy?
-Rachel sniffs ATV tires and laughs at how adorable and “weird” she thinks she is because she currently likes the smell. 🤮 She speculates this is from being iron-deficient due to her past vegan diet. For some reason, she says she didn’t take supplements for that, (though she seems pro-supplement in every other way) but instead decided she needed to eat organ meats and other non-vegan things. 🙄

54648AE4-33FF-4DC4-8890-1C328E4507B2.jpeg
B2949A17-4F0A-4CF6-BF65-EBF7098B0144.jpeg
BC879157-4B48-431B-A0B5-6816C2E05BE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh and brace yourselves guys, there must not currently be enough chaos in her life and/or her engagement needs a boost so she is ‘threatening’ to share some of Lea’s recent post-vegan test results and kick up some vegan drama. She needs to fund those stump diggers and excavators for Dennis, the farm hand who is also good with children, wrap around porch, lake house reno, new sauna, current bathroom reno, and manual labor for her gardens. It’s called manifesting guys, look it up! 🤣

p.s. She seems to be kind of cheap paying for labor (e.g. wanting to find a farm hand who can also babysit, getting free massages on tour, wanting to trade boarding in her BARN for free manual labor, etc). What is that all about??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If I was her, I would get myself checked out at the doctors. She looks someone who has terminal illness. She doesn’t just look really old, but actually looks ill (and old).

She’s gone way past her heyday. She’s done.
Like the other poster said previously, she looks outside exactly as she’s in the inside. Ugly.

Re: the poll above ⬆
There’s no option of ‘I don’t give a damn how she gives birth to her fetus’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
---

Sneaky as always.
The audacity to say in those stories that she felt bright , rested lol

• Haha
Here is Rakel spouting off about her modern medicine t
If I was her, I would get myself checked out at the doctors. She looks someone who has terminal illness. She doesn’t just look really old, but actually looks ill (and old).

She’s gone way past her heyday. She’s done.
Like the other poster said previously, she looks outside exactly as she’s in the inside. Ugly.

And her hey day was shakey to begin with.. I personally think the constant tan helped her looks. The tropical background didn't hurt either. Without it she's just a ghostly, sun damaged complexion in against a muddy cold Swedish backdrop.
---
Oh and brace yourselves guys, there must not currently be enough chaos in her life and/or her engagement needs a boost so she is ‘threatening’ to share some of Lea’s recent post-vegan test results and kick up some vegan drama. She needs to fund those stump diggers and excavators for Dennis, the farm hand who is also good with children, wrap around porch, lake house reno, new sauna, current bathroom reno, and manual labor for her gardens. It’s called manifesting guys, look it up! 🤣

p.s. She seems to be kind of cheap paying for labor (e.g. wanting to find a farm hand who can also babysit, getting free massages on tour, wanting to trade boarding in her BARN for free manual labor, etc). What is that all about??

She lacks any intelligence I swear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The poll is meant to be humorous and mostly poke fun at Rachel's plans. I doubt anyone aside from Rachel actually cares where she gives birth, not even Dennis. Didn't put an option in because yeah in absolute truth, that's the default, nobody cares. But that wouldn't make for a very fun poll.

Soooo lol Baby brains finally confessing 2 things in 8 seconds! “I was vegan for 15 years ON AND OFF” And! She and her daughter have had blood works… hahahahaha what happened to the medical system being total 🦀? Again, the audacity!

Soooo lol Baby brains finally confessing 2 things in 8 seconds! “I was vegan for 15 years ON AND OFF” And! She and her daughter have had blood works… hahahahaha what happened to the medical system being total 🦀? Again, the audacity!
View attachment 2119133
I had the exact same thought when she mentioned the bloodwork. She is always SO incredibly quick to take advantage of the medical system when it's convenient for her or suits her narratives but has no problem in the next breath demonizing the entire system to position herself as the most all-knowing, earthy, au natural, ancestral woman that's ever walked the earth.

The poll is meant to be humorous and mostly poke fun at Rachel's plans. I doubt anyone aside from Rachel actually cares where she gives birth, not even Dennis. Didn't put an option in because yeah in absolute truth, that's the default, nobody cares. But that wouldn't make for a very fun poll.
I know it was created in a jest, hence my reply also. 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.