Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blergh. Narcissist Rachel just put up her free birth on a reel. And the sycophants are congratulating her.
I knew it was only a matter of days before she posted her video after having put that other “free birther” video in her stories. She’ll claim all day long that it’s for this or that BS reason but it’s really to be the center of attention and to cause controversy.

And she claims she’s been “free” ever since his birth. Is that before or after you decided to work out everyday to get your body back? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m all for like yay the birth went well (I’d never ever ever wish for it to not have as much as I dislike her lol we’re not sadists) BUUUUUUTT the way the cord was around the baby’s neck I was a bit like…imagine if she hadn’t been able to get it off or something had been wrong.

I’m probably overreacting I just find the concept of no medical person there to help terrifying. Even just a midwife on standby??? I couldn’t do it alone at all. And maybe that makes me paranoid but this is your child, I’d always want the best care for my child. Fair enough have a home birth but don’t pretend as if nothing could go wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I braved myself and very briefly went on to her IG account to report her latest reel and other tit with nipples clearly on display ( I had to wash my eyes out after I have to add).
But whilst I was there, I came across this photo and I was shocked. She looks so awful, almost unrecognisable (dare I say ugly, but not in an aesthetic way), it’s more in a spiritual way, I cannot explain, she just looks like an evil & wicked witch.
I might get backlash for this, but I will say it anyway. That baby is just….🤮, not cute, not adorable or anything nice about him, he looks quite weird actually.

Attachments

I’m probably overreacting I just find the concept of no medical person there to help terrifying. Even just a midwife on standby??? I couldn’t do it alone at all. And maybe that makes me paranoid but this is your child, I’d always want the best care for my child. Fair enough have a home birth but don’t pretend as if nothing could go wrong.
Exactly this. She's said almost word for word that free birth is safe and won't go wrong, that it's medicine that makes it go wrong?! She's dangerous.

But whilst I was there, I came across this photo and I was shocked. She looks so awful, almost unrecognisable (dare I say ugly, but not in an aesthetic way), it’s more in a spiritual way, I cannot explain, she just looks like an evil & wicked witch.
I might get backlash for this, but I will say it anyway. That baby is just….🤮, not cute, not adorable or anything nice about him, he looks quite weird actually.
Haha, I said something similar awhile back. He is not cute 🙈

Yeah the way the cord was wrapped around his neck and she yanked it over his face/head... Did not look peaceful. Or safe.

That story with Lea and the strawberry vs weeds and the ending with Lea screaming "I'll lick your butthole" and acting super obnoxious... That child is such a little diva already and has zero limits. Watching Brooklyn 99? At 6? Great parenting, Rach.

And yeah, totally agree on a spiritual ugliness surrounding Rachel lately. She also looks so much older than she is. We're basically the same age and I sure as hell don't look like that or spend thousands on silly powders, I actually work for a living, don't have a lake for cold swims, have real life stresses... Guess it pays not to have baked myself under the sun in my teens and 20s or smoked and done drugs like Rachel is always so proud to share.

Reactions: 9
Yeah the way the cord was wrapped around his neck and she yanked it over his face/head... Did not look peaceful. Or safe.

That story with Lea and the strawberry vs weeds and the ending with Lea screaming "I'll lick your butthole" and acting super obnoxious... That child is such a little diva already and has zero limits. Watching Brooklyn 99? At 6? Great parenting, Rach.

And yeah, totally agree on a spiritual ugliness surrounding Rachel lately. She also looks so much older than she is. We're basically the same age and I sure as hell don't look like that or spend thousands on silly powders, I actually work for a living, don't have a lake for cold swims, have real life stresses... Guess it pays not to have baked myself under the sun in my teens and 20s or smoked and done drugs like Rachel is always so proud to share.

I think she looks old & ugly because it reflects her inner world.
She has no integrity, no authenticity, no compassion, no empathy, she doesn’t even look feminine or there’s no nurturing feminine earth mother feeling about her either, and in all honesty, despite all the happy pictures she puts on IG, behind closed doors and when the camera is off she’s an utter nasty bastard.
The same goes about trying to portray herself some kind of Gaia earth loving, tree hugging loveliness, when she doesn’t give a tit, she once stripped the whole forest floor of the mushrooms, the greedy c**t

I know there are a couple of Swedish Tattlers here, can you guys explain if she's breaking the rules of maternity leave? Like it'd seem so to me. The podcasts are her main revenue stream, she's said so herself. Seems like she's taking home twice the pay.
Weeell, theoretically, in Sweden you register your maternity leave days manually and if you work one day you just don’t register that day. That is how it should be. And MAYBE that is how she does it. Difficult to say. Wouldn’t put my money on it though.

Regarding that birth video - relieved (although scary with the umbilical cord) that it went well! But she do annoy quite many in the comment field (rightfully so) about her statement of free births as a “inherently safe” birth. So happy that many people react to that. Especially since she is in Sweden where we have good statistics of safe births. EVEN in those horribly hospitals. 😱

And my thoughts on the tears in the vid, it is of course very emotional, but I do also think she is so damn relieved it went well and that she was very worried about this birth! She is so damn lucky with everything! (Not wanting this birth to go wrong ofc)
---
And what was that about Ayahuasca? What did she say? Didn’t listen carefully. Can’t stand many seconds of those stories, but caught that and am not surprised if she did that.

Weeell, theoretically, in Sweden you register your maternity leave days manually and if you work one day you just don’t register that day. That is how it should be. And MAYBE that is how she does it. Difficult to say. Wouldn’t put my money on it though.

Regarding that birth video - relieved (although scary with the umbilical cord) that it went well! But she do annoy quite many in the comment field (rightfully so) about her statement of free births as a “inherently safe” birth. So happy that many people react to that. Especially since she is in Sweden where we have good statistics of safe births. EVEN in those horribly hospitals. 😱

And my thoughts on the tears in the vid, it is of course very emotional, but I do also think she is so damn relieved it went well and that she was very worried about this birth! She is so damn lucky with everything! (Not wanting this birth to go wrong ofc)
---
And what was that about Ayahuasca? What did she say? Didn’t listen carefully. Can’t stand many seconds of those stories, but caught that and am not surprised if she did that.
Don't know what video she mentions Ayahuasca but on her To Love and Let Go book she has a whole chapter about her magical Ayahuasca trip. Super white girl does drugs and pretends it's a spiritual journey vibes from that.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, i am gobsmacked at the choice of her words. My daughter would’ve died if I hadn’t had her in the hospital! So bloody glad people are calling her out.
---
Don't know what video she mentions Ayahuasca but on her To Love and Let Go book she has a whole chapter about her magical Ayahuasca trip. Super white girl does drugs and pretends it's a spiritual journey vibes from that.
And how she was the only one to be “ok” so she got up and assisted with everyone else. I used to like her so much, I bought both her books but she is such a dick.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew it was only a matter of days before she posted her video after having put that other “free birther” video in her stories. She’ll claim all day long that it’s for this or that BS reason but it’s really to be the center of attention and to cause controversy.

And she claims she’s been “free” ever since his birth. Is that before or after you decided to work out everyday to get your body back? 🤮
Yes, the free birth video of the other couple to me at the time seemed to be kind of a test run for posting her own. She probably picked them because they kind of look like her and Dennis. She is so transparent. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally. That is also how she wanted to free birth little Finn Bear. Standing in the hallway screaming and dancing out the little animal, like all ancestral mothers always have done before her. And Dennis so intuitively catches the baby while screaming heureka!

Reactions: 4
Dennis posted a picture of Leas first bus trip. Good that he hid the other child’s face- but why not just cut her out of the picture?

Also, I notice the other girl has a phone. Wonder how long until her school friends find YG’s instagram? Or indeed Lea starts to see it?

I listened to a very good podcaster on narcissism. How it starts in childhood and how a narcissist parent impacts a child.

I feel for her children. Children can be cruel and having a portal available for all to see intimate parts of your life could make it open day for bullying. Especially as Lea comes across as such an attention seeker.

Attachments

So (according to her stories) Rachel always knew she was going to share the birth video hence going from wanting to birth completely alone into birthing on top of Dennis with someone filming the whole thing….

I do not understand this need to share everything online especially a birth which is so “private, sacred and #ancestral”.

Pregnancy and birth is the ultimate social media click bait you see it a lot with these massive American religious families who keep pumping out kids and YouTubing everything presumably so they can maintain their stay at home life. How many more kids is Rach going to pump out in a similar vein I wonder?

I know there are a couple of Swedish Tattlers here, can you guys explain if she's breaking the rules of maternity leave? Like it'd seem so to me. The podcasts are her main revenue stream, she's said so herself. Seems like she's taking home twice the pay.
You can decide how many days a week you want to be on maternity leave after the first 3 weeks. You can be 100% on maternity leave, or 25% or whatever you choose, so she could be saying that her podcast is her part-time job or that she only works with the podcast X hours a week that don't amount to a full time job. If she does this, it is perfectly legal. Then obviously you dont get the full amount maternity pay either.

Reactions: 5
So (according to her stories) Rachel always knew she was going to share the birth video hence going from wanting to birth completely alone into birthing on top of Dennis with someone filming the whole thing….

I do not understand this need to share everything online especially a birth which is so “private, sacred and #ancestral”.

Pregnancy and birth is the ultimate social media click bait you see it a lot with these massive American religious families who keep pumping out kids and YouTubing everything presumably so they can maintain their stay at home life. How many more kids is Rach going to pump out in a similar vein I wonder?
Wait didn’t she go on about how she birthed I disturbed with nobody else present…..? So she completely lied once again…
---
Can any of our Swedish fam translate?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She is actually getting a lot of backlash from posting her bleeping stupid 'free birth' video which I applaud. BUT, and I am 100% convinced of this, she is doing all of this very intentionally to farm drama. It's her oxygen. I don't believe for a second that she is sharing her birth story to, well, simply share it with the world. This woman is all about the drama, always has been, always will be. I actually cannot remember a time where there wasn't any drama. She must be SO exhausting to deal with IRL, I don't know how anyone would like to hang out with her.
Then again, not many people actually do. Her family and Mikaela - who is on her payroll I believe.

Reactions: 11
I have no words for her birth stories she just posted.

Any woman who has a birth at a hospital or elects for a c-section or who says yes to forceps is what? Coerced? Out of their mind? Broken?

Or maybe, just maybe, we all can birth however we want and it is nobody else’s god damn business to lecture us on what is right and what is wrong.

Just because it went right for her does not mean it’ll go right for someone else.

And the way she described women who free birth as healthy women insinuated that women who don’t free birth are unhealthy? And unsafe? When actually a lot of us choose to birth at a hospital BECAUSE it’s safe.

She’s crossing too many lines here and she won’t stop. She’s got this huge platform and the messages she’s spreading are beyond dangerous, it’s actually scary.

What a horrible human being she is. I’m bewildered by her obsession with calling any person who doesn’t birth at home as broken or wrong or used by the medical system, as if women don’t have their own brains and can make their own choices.

Birthing in a hospital is NOT a “patriarchal” choice or issue, it’s a valid birth and a valid experience just as much as someone who births at home.

Why must we make everything about the patriarchy and men when this isn’t anything to do with that? She’s creating problems that aren’t there. She’s horrible, she’s absolutely horrible.

Reactions: 13
I'm convinced she has the IQ of a dying fruitfly.

Those "statistics" she showed are worthless without context and the context is... Healthcare is being defunded everywhere. Medical personnel are understaffed. If you have a C-section in many cases it's because the baby is already in distress, so yeah, mortality WILL be higher.

She is so stupid, it makes me so mad.

She isn't special for having free birthed and been fine. She's just lucky.

Reactions: 15
she’s absolutely a vacuous entity. And i have rage 😂. She is also 100% working out as she’s going to the Maldives, not to get strong. She’s as ego centred as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liar alert!!! Amidst her boring stories about free birth she said she was watching a massive amount of videos etc about it for 1.5 years. Yeah only found out she was pregnant less than a year ago after trying for about a month & it was a huge surprise. Guess she must have manifested the pregnancy & free birth.

Nothing wrong with watching videos that interest you, but it seems that she wanted a baby/free birth long before she claimed it all just happened without really trying.

Which one is it Rach?

Wish she would stop banging on about traumatic birthing experiences. Fast forward 18 years and I’m sure Finn could come at it in a different way- he was on bloody social media from the second her was born and no doubt will be throughout his life- without any consent. I find that a lot more traumatic than a quiet hospital life and a childhood of anonymity.

Then all this bullshit about no studies on women taking charge of their free births. Eh- I think you will find most have jobs and life’s they have to get back to. Not prance around filming their flowers and complaining they are have no time except make videos of themselves. Many mothers have to get right back into their lives. And I’m sure the ones who free birthed also went back to work/their lives. She clearly has too much time on her maternity paid hands.

Why don't we all speak to our grandparents and great grandparents about their experiences of free births? I’m sure we will get a wealth of stories about very traumatic events. I know first hand from my family history there is a lot of tragedy there. But then we did live in poverty and had no fall back.

A quick google search on free births gone wrong disapproves your point Rach.

Also, poor Makela, who I guess had to film the birth. Have we ever seen photos/videos of this woman? Is she tagged in the posts? Would love to get an insight into her world.
---
she’s absolutely a vacuous entity. And i have rage 😂. She is also 100% working out as she’s going to the Maldives, not to get strong. She’s as ego centred as they come
Yes- she needs those perfect family beach pictures. I would have more respect for her if she just let it all hang out. I’m sure a lot more people could relate to that.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.