Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I feel like that baby is a vampire sucking the life out of Rachel or smth because she looks worse and worse every day.

There's likeal a grey tinge to her and her face is so bloated.
Her teeth don’t look as white as normal in these videos today. Maybe I was just dazzled by the insta filters though

She just posted this on instagram: ''

Having a wild pregnancy isn’t that strange of a concept, really. It essentially just means I’ve spent the past 8 months in peace, without being prodded or poked or fear mongered or threatened or disturbed by the medical system😌 Instead of medicalizing and pathologising this pregnancy I’ve been able to remain in a state of wildness, of goodness; of wholeness. In the magic that this heightened, elevated time of life truly is! I’ve managed my own prenatal care and have gotten the beautiful opportunity to venture deeper into my intuition and inner knowing than I ever have before. I feel safe. Vibrant. Whole. Healthy. Abundant! And just so ready to meet our little sun🌞🥹 ''

She has seen the doctor at least 3-4 times..... why does she not just want to admit that.. also how wild is a pregnancy in a comfy house like that..
---

Having a wild pregnancy isn’t that strange of a concept, really. It essentially just means I’ve spent the past 8 months in peace, without being prodded or poked or fear mongered or threatened or disturbed by the medical system😌 Instead of medicalizing and pathologising this pregnancy I’ve been able to remain in a state of wildness, of goodness; of wholeness. In the magic that this heightened, elevated time of life truly is! I’ve managed my own prenatal care and have gotten the beautiful opportunity to venture deeper into my intuition and inner knowing than I ever have before. I feel safe. Vibrant. Whole. Healthy. Abundant! And just so ready to meet our little sun🌞🥹 ''

She has seen the doctor at least 3-4 times..... why does she not just want to admit that.. also how wild is a pregnancy in a comfy house like that..
She changed to ''no comments'' now on the post.. because people were asking for more nuance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I didn't catch any of the comments before she turned them off. What was being said?

Just another example of her goading controversy for attention then acting like she's 'above' all the drama.

Reactions: 8
I didn't catch any of the comments before she turned them off. What was being said?

Just another example of her goading controversy for attention then acting like she's 'above' all the drama.
Same as us! That is ok for her to do what she wants but a.) be honest that you’ve have had medical attention and b.) as an influencer it’s pretty irresponsible. A couple of midwives commented too saying that what she’s saying is unfair and they work hard and really care about their mums to be.

No one was rude, they just politely called her out.

She epitomises a spoilt child chucking her toys out the pram, she can dish it out full throttle but man can she not take it!

Reactions: 9
If she feels so vibrant and whole why is she always complaining about everything? And why does she look like a cadaver?

Also, pet peeve, pregnant women plastering their bellies everywhere. Maybe you want to see it, your partner, your family. But I seriously doubt it. It might be natural but I find it a little gross.
---
She's actually demented. If she truly believes this, she's mentally unwell.

There's a war against sovereign, women led, sacred pregnancy. She's nuts. Like actually nuts. She's paranoid. No one is coming after her stupid wild pregnancy. If she would just shut up about it, nobody would comment "fear based" posts on her things.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Same as us! That is ok for her to do what she wants but a.) be honest that you’ve have had medical attention and b.) as an influencer it’s pretty irresponsible. A couple of midwives commented too saying that what she’s saying is unfair and they work hard and really care about their mums to be.

She epitomises a spoilt child chucking her toys out the pram, she can dish it out full throttle but man can she not take it!
Yes, Queen Rachel does not allow and can not tolerate any dissension. But yes, she will dish it out “full throttle” as you said.

She has had at least 4 medical interventions, which is fine, and I am glad she did, but then just don’t go saying you are having a wild pregnancy with no medical interventions. It’s so irresponsible. The four medical interventions that I know of are: some sort of check the last time they went to Aruba to get their new Airbnb ready, a sonogram to determine the sex, once in Sweden before she left for the funeral, and then in the Netherlands. Personally, to me it seems like she could benefit from a lot more medical intervention. 🙄
---
And also, is this just an attempt by her to funnel traffic to her podcast? If so, 🤮.

Also, she says she thinks she hasn’t ever had to turn off comments in a decade on Instagram. That seems unlikely to me with all the tit shows she provokes over there…the vegan drama, her cancelling in Aruba, etc.
---
Another scenario that strikes me as plausible is that Dennis and Lea are on a ski trip so she needs to kick off some tit in an effort to get some attention focused on her. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
170A6FC3-546B-4D87-8244-D7413C17C9D1.png

And there we have it folks, a plain as day stirring angst and drama to traffic her tit ass moan fest podcast. Not that we didn’t know she did this, but an open “get mad at my link that drives my numbers and gives me more money!!”
Sad

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I read some of the comments and they were all polite!!! Not “ attacking mothers”. There were a few women commenting they had a birth at home but had to be rushed to the hospital, without medical intervention their babies or they wouldnt have survived, there was a handful of comments on it being irresponsible to share she could have just blocked those people if she was too bothered by it. There were a few people referring in a polite way how she found out the gender, and referring to her medical interventions.

Its crazy she doesnt appreciate the medical interventions received, and is so so radical?!
---
She did not turn off comments on Facebook if thats even possible- so you can read some there. Not posting them on here as these women didnt consent being on a Gossip forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So I have no children myself, however my friends do and where I live in Austria which has a similar medicinal system like Sweden, in all of your pregnancy you have 3 ultrasounds (unless you want/pay more or there is an indication), you do the gestational diabetes test (which makes sense because diabetes can probably kill mother and baby), and along with the 2nd ultrasound there is one important measurement thing and that’s kinda it. Everything else is optional, generic screenings etc. You don’t HAVE to see your OB more than 3 times + do the sugar test + 1 general medical check. Correct me if I got some details wrong but to me that doesn’t sound that much. And none of my friends felt fear-mongered into anything else.

---

She changed to ''no comments'' now on the post.. because people were asking for more nuance.

Reactions: 4
Wild pregnancy but she is happy to take maternity pay, actually gloated about it on a podcast. Which I’m sure for Sweden will be massive. How very ancestral.

I find it all very privileged. I work with impoverished communities in Cambodia who would love to have medical intervention throughout pregnancy and hospital births. But they cannot afford it. Many work hard labour on construction sites or rubbish dumps until they give birth (getting very little money, all of which goes on basics like food for their families) then no maternity pay and they need to be back at work to buy food for their families. They also have to pay to give birth in hospital. Which is a huge part of their monthly salary.

Many give birth at home through necessity and child mortality rates are still very high in Cambodia because the mother didn’t receive the right care throughout pregnancy.

Yes these women live in poverty and cannot take a dip in their lake, lounge around all day, curate their perfect homes etc so they are at a major disadvantage when they have their “wild pregnancy”. They are also dealing with major ancestral PTSD which will takes generations to eliminate this trauma. Rachael has discussed her ancestral trauma, which she is allowed to, but she is doing it from such a privileged position.

She picks and chooses what suits her narrative.

I don’t really care what she does. Just hope the baby is safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just listened to the latest pod avast about the second babies birth.

Then went back to episode 1- which sounds very scripted, compared to the recent podcasts.

Rachel admits she was the one who wanted to go to the hospital. She “demanded” to Dennis she wanted to go to the hospital. Then on the way to the hospital she let go and relaxed.

Then admits she would have taken anything for the pain to go away and something about if someone served her a C -section on a silver platter that she would have accepted it.

She said the midwife used amazing techniques. Including to stop her tearing.
That the experience she had at the hospital was almost identical to what she wanted to create at home. Peaceful, quiet, dark. No crazy interventions. Nobody pushing her to do something she didn’t want. That her birthing experience happened exactly the way it was supposed to. It was so sacred.

A very different story to this weeks podcast.

Also I’m sure the maternity treatment/wards etc are different from Aruba to Sweden.

Seriously, this woman has too much free time and just craves attention. And she is sneaky.

Reactions: 10
Just listened to the latest pod avast about the second babies birth.

Then went back to episode 1- which sounds very scripted, compared to the recent podcasts.

Rachel admits she was the one who wanted to go to the hospital. She “demanded” to Dennis she wanted to go to the hospital. Then on the way to the hospital she let go and relaxed.

Then admits she would have taken anything for the pain to go away and something about if someone served her a C -section on a silver platter that she would have accepted it.

She said the midwife used amazing techniques. Including to stop her tearing.
That the experience she had at the hospital was almost identical to what she wanted to create at home. Peaceful, quiet, dark. No crazy interventions. Nobody pushing her to do something she didn’t want. That her birthing experience happened exactly the way it was supposed to. It was so sacred.

A very different story to this weeks podcast.

Also I’m sure the maternity treatment/wards etc are different from Aruba to Sweden.

Seriously, this woman has too much free time and just craves attention. And she is sneaky.
Everything she has ever said she always goes back on. The difference is crazy, such whiplash.
The way she engages the public online is combative, tit stirrer, I would think in real life she's a real witch as well.
Someone who thinks they are above most. She is definitely an attention wh*re.

I can’t believe I am saying this guys, but I actually enjoyed some of her content today, hearing about the lake house reno, farm and garden plans. 🤣 I think if she could find something to focus on - maybe her herbalist thing - and kept her personal drama and opinions out of everything, some of her farm/garden/herbalism content and projects could be interesting. But yes, for now she is a tit-stirrer, attention wh*re and combative with her followers. Too bad. I think it would be good for her keep her personal drama and opinions out of things. Maybe her need for attention is at the root of all the tit-stirring and ‘controversial’ stances. It’s like she needs to do it. With this farm and property, she could have a decent supply of content without all the drama. You want to be vegan or not vegan, etc.? Fine, just keep it to yourself. 🤣 Just post a cute pic of the baby occasionally and focus on your other content, right? But then I suppose there is the greed in there also and without the drama, things might not be nearly as lucrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Should we take bets on the 'so so stupid' thing she did this morning that resulted in her having cramps??? I swear this woman gets more insufferable by the minute

Reactions: 3
It must be something very bad if even she admits it was stupid. She will bath half of the day in dms with questions about it, than post what this stupid thing was and bath in the backlash again. She just likes it.
Is Dennis still away? What happens, if she gets in labour early, will she have the baby all by herself or will Olivia help out?

Reactions: 4
I’m going to take a good bet here since she is going to therapy….her stupid baby brains told her to come here, or other type of site like this, and read the “ugly offensive comments against her” now is a very good time to play the victim and blame and blame “people who dislike her and her family on her cramps, the triggers, and bla bla bla blaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God, I despise her. In her AMA she is harping on and on about she’s planning for a wild birth. No doula, no midwives, of course no doctors because god forbid people who have dedicated their lives and trained to help others. But Lea will be part of the birth because that won’t be traumatising for her at all to see her mother in a lot of pain and hear her crying and screaming. Oh, due dates are also incredibly harmful.
FFS, please someone remove her internet access. She’s spewing so much bullshit and really thrives from creating drama.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.