Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2-3 hrs is still a lot for someone who claims to be Mother Earth incarnate.

Reactions: 8
2-3 hrs is still a lot for someone who claims to be Mother Earth incarnate.
at this point i think she reads this forum. a lot of her posts seem in reaction to things posted here. I think she will regret the amount she uses her kids to promote her lifestyle. i can’t stand all the drama anymore but i hope Dennis puts his foot down as she is creating trouble where she doesn’t really have to for her entire family. I miss the yoga. Tired of the homestead, medical industrial complex mumbo jumbo

Reactions: 9
This is the second artipoppe carrier I’ve seen her use. She had the white/cream one a few weeks ago, which is nearly $400usd. And now she has another one, priced at $665usd!! Must be nice, wasting money on stuff she’s literally gonna use for at most, a year. For someone who is so in tune with our mother earth, she sure is wasteful.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the second artipoppe carrier I’ve seen her use. She had the white/cream one a few weeks ago, which is nearly $400usd. And now she has another one, priced at $665usd!! Must be nice, wasting money on stuff she’s literally gonna use for at most, a year. For someone who is so in tune with our mother earth, she sure is wasteful.
She’s sooooo ancestral, isn’t she?
A folded up blanket as a carrier for earth mother Rakel is not good enough 🙄
---
at this point i think she reads this forum. a lot of her posts seem in reaction to things posted here. I think she will regret the amount she uses her kids to promote her lifestyle. i can’t stand all the drama anymore but i hope Dennis puts his foot down as she is creating trouble where she doesn’t really have to for her entire family. I miss the yoga. Tired of the homestead, medical industrial complex mumbo jumbo

I hope she does. Hiiii Rakel 👋 hope you enjoy reading the real good stuff here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if she did yoga again, I would never follow her ever again lol
She's the worst yogi, spreading all that hate, stirring up drama and dividing people. She isn't aware of her sufferings at all. It's beyond me how she kept up her sane, mindful facade for so long and even taught yoga!
I never experienced her as a yoga teacher, as I had only started following her like 2 years ago or so when she wasn't posting about yoga any longer (I thought/hoped the yoga content would come back) and I can't for the love of god imagine her as a yoga teacher.

Sometimes I wonder if she's aware that she's severly unhappy

Reactions: 11
I’m all for normalising breastfeeding BUT she clearly wants to show her boobs. Not elegant
#trigger warming#
Just watched the series of stories today. She has seriously lost the plot and desperately trying to create controversy…..

‘So in my book everything that takes you away from the environment and the people that you can comfortably orgasm in front of and with, or the very least poop in front of and with. Everything that is beyond that outside of that is intervening and disturbing the process of birth’. ….

So these people she comfortably orgasms in front of include her daughter and friend?

Then another rant about babies and invasive procedures.

Give it a bleeping break woman. You are no expert on birth. Me, as a woman who comes from a huge family (including a mother with 10 children) you think you are Mother Earth, sitting there in your ivory tower and preaching to everyone who chose to give birth in a hospital. Who were very happy they had that choice.

Oh and you are so close to Stockholm and hospitals and doctors if something went wrong.

My mother still birthed twins. She went into labour at home at 8 months pregnant. We lived in a remote island and my mother went into a bad early labour and the only medical person around at the time was a vet (not ideal, but in Rachel’s world it would be as easy as opening your legs and letting go).

During my mothers labour at home this person injected her with something because she was in pain. The babies didn’t make it. In fact the vet threw the twins in the open fire in front of my mother (probably to stop a law suit- it was the early 1980s).

I agree with Rachel on some of her big pharma ideas. But she is peddling shite about this wild birth concept.This is dangerous. Especially if, like my family, there is no hospital or proper medics around.

I’m all for critical thinking, researching options, going alternative routes but what is her agenda? My mother was all for a natural home birth but in reality her dream turned into a nightmare.

If we lived near a hospital I’m sure the outcome for my mother have been different. As I’m sure Rachel would have rushed to the closest hospital like she did with Lea.

Im happy baby Finn was born easily at home for her, but why does she keep on harping on about the wicked medical system? Especially when she is so happy to take the massive Swedish maternity pay.

I’m so sick of her acting like she is the first person on earth to do the groundbreaking act of giving birth outside of a hospital.

Wish she would just change her instagram handle. She is not a yoga person. She is not a girl.

I do hope she reads this forum and would consider others who live in the real world. We all don’t live in a world where we can ‘manifest’ our dreams and scam others for a living. I hope one day she realizes and regrets her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In today’s riveting content, Rachel tells us what she is having for lunch (who cares) and then films herself taking bites while looking into the camera and looking smug. This is one of the cringiest things I think influencers do.

Then, after reading a book and watching some youtube videos, Rachel feels she is qualified to tell people how to reduce fevers without medicine and birth babies, and proceeds to do so. Who looks to her as a valid source of information on anything? I’ll take my chances with Google, or I don’t know, someone who knows what they are talking about.

My gawd this woman is insufferable.

IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3332.jpeg
IMG_3330.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
She is peddling nonsense and she knows it. If she wants to go back to the era of high maternal mortality and infant mortality, before midwives routinely attended births, she is welcome. But she needs to stop encouraging others. Some poor woman is going to ignore warning signs and advice and stay at home when she really needs to head to a hospital, because Rachel told her too.

#trigger warming#
Just watched the series of stories today. She has seriously lost the plot and desperately trying to create controversy…..

‘So in my book everything that takes you away from the environment and the people that you can comfortably orgasm in front of and with, or the very least poop in front of and with. Everything that is beyond that outside of that is intervening and disturbing the process of birth’. ….

So these people she comfortably orgasms in front of include her daughter and friend?

Give it a bleeping break woman. You are no expert on birth. Me, as a woman who comes from a huge family (including a mother with 10 children) you think you are Mother Earth, sitting there in your ivory tower and preaching to everyone who chose to give birth in a hospital. Who were very happy they had that choice.

Oh and you are so close to Stockholm and hospitals and doctors if something went wrong.

My mother still birthed twins. She went into labour at home at 8 months pregnant. We lived in a remote island and my mother went into a bad early labour and the only medical person around at the time was a vet (not ideal, but in Rachel’s world it would be as easy as opening your legs and letting go).

During my mothers labour at home this person injected her with something because she was in pain. The babies didn’t make it. In fact the vet threw the twins in the open fire in front of my mother (probably to stop a law suit- it was the early 1980s).

I agree with Rachel on some of her big pharma ideas. But she is peddling shite about this wild birth concept.This is dangerous. Especially if, like my family, there is no hospital or proper medics around.

I’m all for critical thinking, researching options, going alternative routes but what is her agenda? My mother was all for a natural home birth but in reality her dream turned into a nightmare.

If we lived near a hospital I’m sure the outcome for my mother have been different. As I’m sure Rachel would have rushed to the closest hospital like she did with Lea.

Im happy baby Finn was born easily at home for her, but why does she keep on harping on about the wicked medical system? Especially when she is so happy to take the massive Swedish maternity pay.

I’m so sick of her acting like she is the first person on earth to do the groundbreaking act of giving birth outside of a hospital.

Wish she would just change her instagram handle. She is not a yoga person. She is not a girl.

I do hope she reads this forum and would consider others who live in the real world. We all don’t live in a world where we can ‘manifest’ our dreams and scam others for a living. I hope one day she realizes and regrets her actions.
Please report her account for misinformation.
---
She is peddling nonsense and she knows it. If she wants to go back to the era of high maternal mortality and infant mortality, before midwives routinely attended births, she is welcome. But she needs to stop encouraging others. Some poor woman is going to ignore warning signs and advice and stay at home when she really needs to head to a hospital, because Rachel told her too.
Please report her account for peddling misinformation and misleading people.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.
Her social media accounts need to be shut down.
She can get stuffed.

#trigger warming#

I'm sorry your mom had to go through this. Child birth is dangerous and we're SO privileged to have access to health care.

----

Also her content is getting boring again. How often does she want to talk about having her baby at home? She literally had a home birth. Nothing special about it - apart from the dangerous and stupid execution lol
Also - why does she promote labouring alone? Just because she enjoyed being alone during labour doesn't mean that that's the only way. She is literally saying that friends/parents/etc shouldn't be part of ones labour, but why? What's her agenda? What if you don't have a partner and want your mom to attend your child birth but you aren't comfortable cumming/pooping in front of your mom? 😂😂 JESUS

Sometimes I think she was scared/worried while having Finneas and is still very happy and surprised herself by how well everything turned out.

• Heart
She's reached new levels of insufferable. She sounds like an uneducated asshole with serious mental health issues and regardless of what social services say, she's actually a bad mother who has already fucked up one kid and will duck up the next one. You bet that if she lived in the Swedish equivalent of a council state, social services would have looked closer.

I can see right through this woman…

She lost a huge amount of followers sharing her ridiculous “free birth” story now doubling down on “evil” hospitals.

She has to belittle everyone and everything she isn’t currently doing to make herself feel important and to reinforce her decisions.

Meat eaters, Vegans, Hospitals, Other yoga instructors, etc she tried to make feel inferior when she wasn’t doing it herself.

Everything she does screams she is a deeply insecure person. Every move she makes is a projection.

I’ve never known a narcissist in my real life but it’s extremely disturbing to watch one online.

I’m curious which medical system she is so against? Because she hasn’t given birth in the Swedish system so presumably doesn’t know what that is like other than hearsay.
Obviously she can talk with some authority on the Aruban medical system since she gave birth there but the way she goes on it’s like all western countries have the same birth system and they don’t!

I’m in the UK all our maternity care is midwife led unless you or the baby need consultant led care. Why because it’s far cheaper obviously! We have midwife led birth centres where you are given your own room with ambient lighting and birthpools. It’s typically next door to the hospital so easy to transfer if something goes wrong. If you want to birth at home that’s fine and a midwife will come to you. Is it perfect no! Honestly all this hate for the “system” is just such brain washed nonsense. She spent her whole pregnancy reinforcing this narrative to herself and now it continues post partum as she had a good experience.

I personally believe we as a society have become over medicalised and we should look to nature for natural remedies where they are available but I am a realist and medicine saves lives. It’s not all or nothing and I’m grateful to have both options.

Reactions: 11
@gardengirls The whole Western medical system is evil according to Nature (except for her powders and technology addiction) Girl. She says she had a terrible experience during pregnancy with the swedish medical health system and they were pushy and basically evil.

Agree with you that we have become too reliant on alopathic medicine and often overuse it (see antibiotic resistance and opioid crisis). But I wouldn't demonize the entire medical field for it. I'm all for taking a chamomile tea and maybe a nap first instead of an ibuprofen when you have a tension headache. But I wouldn't tell someone with chronic debilitating migraines to just take the tea. Just like I'm all for natural (as in medicine-free) births whenever the person birthing wants one and with support from professionals. I wouldn't advise skipping important tests that could save your child's life or your own though just because "your body's intuition knows more than the doctor".

That's the thing, we are capable of nuance and informed discernment. Rachel has the mental maturity of a 6 year old. She parrots off whatever she just read that confirmed her own bias just like little kids come home and parrot whatever they learned that day. No critical thinking. No grey areas.

So Quila passed away, not sure how couldn't take Rachel's performative grief stories for too long. But she's there, boobs out, crying. Saying she's so so tired but so grateful. And so heartbroken. What kind of psychopath do you have to be to film yourself crying while breastfeeding claiming to be heartbroken? Why does everything have to be performed for others?

She's like that "if a tree falls in the forest but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" thing. If a Yoga Girl cries without filming, does it even count?

I’m all for normalising breastfeeding BUT she clearly wants to show her boobs. Not elegant
For a person who is NOT on the phone, who is totally connected with he SUN BEAR or whatever his name is… who is she kidding??

Reactions: 5
Oh God. I won't repost here but she's posted to her grid, with an actual photo of dead Quila. This woman is mentally ill.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
So Quila passed away, not sure how couldn't take Rachel's performative grief stories for too long. But she's there, boobs out, crying. Saying she's so so tired but so grateful. And so heartbroken. What kind of psychopath do you have to be to film yourself crying while breastfeeding claiming to be heartbroken? Why does everything have to be performed for others?

She's like that "if a tree falls in the forest but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" thing. If a Yoga Girl cries without filming, does it even count?
Again… but she is not on her phone…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.