Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone else ever wondered if she dove so hard into this “home birth” “wild pregnancy” craze of hers because she was jealous of Olivia and her experience w her second and now third child? I always felt like Olivia is pretty normal and was quiet about her home birth experience. Seems to me like Rachel was jealous of Olivia’s two home births and tried, consciously or subconsciously, to jump on this train, one up her, screaming about it from the rooftops and putting herself out there as this wild natural homeopathic expert. She even made Olivia’s most recent birth about her with her commemorative post and photos while poor Olivia was in labor

Reactions: 12

feelingsalty

Seeing him with the cord wrapped around his neck is terrifying—the way his head goes back and then snaps forward when she pulls the cord off. She clearly had no idea what she was doing and just panicking. Inherently safe my ass. The people doing this are so incredibly ego-driven.

I agree with @PostiveVibezOnly though that she 100% knew this would stir up controversy and that’s exactly what she wanted. She knows the algorithm will reward her for it (drama = engagement), and she revels in it all. I think she found a sense of power/control from acting defiant when she was younger, and that has continued into adulthood. Part of the appeal of “freebirth” to her was probably the controversy of it in the first place.

Like a lot of you have said and I have said before, I am so sad for those children. Rachel will forever be a servant to her own ego, and their needs will be secondary at best.

Hello everyone!
I've been following your insightful discussions for quite a while now and I really enjoyed it, but our beloved Rachel has made me so furious lately so I also need to put in my own to cents now lol. I was so happy when I found you all, initially I thought no one ever questions what she does. Her followers are just so vocal

I don't even know where to start. Rachel rly makes me *furious*. I shouldn't care so much but I feel like she really is a danger to her followers. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone is entitled to live their lives just as they please.
BUT you do have a big responsibility when 1.9M people follow you.

I cannot put into words how much I despise her for giving out "medical advice". If you live by your own made-up medicinal rules (which I'm still not loving) - fine. But you should be sane enough to understand that sharing that "advice" could potentially endanger people's lives.
Man, sharing is already so reckless but she even shames people for not following or questioning her opinion 😂 it's despicable. How can one be so delusional. I don't understand how her follower count doesn't drop any faster, I reckon plenty of her followers are parents themselves and I would honestly feel so insulted by her acting like a know it all. She doesn't have any grace or humbleness whatsoever. Also her lack of gratefulness is repulsive.

However, I somehow think that she knows (deep within her) that she doesn't know anything about medicine or health really, but I think she really enjoys having the power to just make up her own facts, share them and make them "become true" by being extra vocal about them, if you know what I mean.
On the other hand she keeps contradicting herself.

She's looney tunes and I do think she's got a psychiatric disorder.
I also agree with the person on top that suggested that she's still very anxious and in denial. I also think she's so, so deeply anxious and afraid and unstable that she can't cope with any doubts or worries from the outside (ie medical professionals). I read through one (the one and only lol) of her podcast transcripts where she talked about her pregnancy and she said something along the lines of not wanting anyone to find a medical issue she has to think about and not wanting to have to take the appropriate steps regarding that issue.
Schrodinger's disease lol.
I hate that she labels health care as sick care - I get where she comes from but especially pediatrics and gynecology are soo focused on prevention. Like there are plenty of congenital diseases such as heart defects or just "simple" conditions like congenital hypothyroidism. Babies get screened for these conditions right after birth and eg hypothyroidism can be treated sooo very easily. But if left untreated it does irreversible damage to the baby's brain quite fast. I cannot comprehend how you can put the lives of your own children on the line like that. Looney tunes

Also her sitz bath topic: I'm sorry but how can you sense if one might get infected 😂 I just can't with her. If you could sense that there wouldn't be any infections ever lol

What also rubs me the wrong way is the way she refers to Finneas as Sun. She acts like a king/god was born, it's just an innocent infant ffs. I almost puked when she said she calls him squeeky (?) now because he didn't cry when he was sick because he's such a gentle soul! He probably didn't cry cause he couldn't breath!!! 😭

@TheSheep I get the urge to make someone dig deeper into her grifting but I'm also thinking it might be best if she doesn't get more attention and views. I think even negative press benefits her in the end and I just hope people forget her real soon. Curious about your thoughts

Alright, that's all for now :D Sorry for that massive unstructured rant guys

asdfghjklily

So your baby that you insist on taking out everywhere all the time cried in public and you think he was remembering an injury from his past life because that’s the only explanation.

Maybe…just maybe…it’s because he’s a fucking baby and they cry.

Sorry he isn’t some perfect being!!! Hey maybe it’s trauma from being freebirthed, after all you think trauma is a thing for a baby depending on how they were born, remember Rach?

WHY DOES SHE TURN EVERY NORMAL THING INTO SOME WEIRD LIFE LESSON OR DEEPER MEANING??? He is a baby!!!!!!!!!!! He will cry!!!!!! Get yourself together!!!!!! Fucking hell she’s on something.
IMG_6103.png

• Wow
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Dickhead Rachel strikes again. You mean a Muslim country with very strict nudity laws didn't want you popping out one of your big boobs in the middle of its airport? Wow..what a shocker.

Too bad the airport staff was so efficient. She could have used a fine or two.

Screenshot_20231121_202309_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

theothermpdg

That coffee thing might be their stupidest idea yet. I'd love to see the business plan - they can not be expecting to make money from that?!?
Shall we start taking bets now on how much they will charge for a package of 'Aruba Boy' coffee in the flavours 'passive husband', 'ancestral roots' and 'white privilege'?

• Haha

TheSheep

They are for two years in Sweden now, just recently moved to her "manifested" farm and now she talks about leaving again? Tearing her daughter again to another country and away from friends and family? Didn't she say that she found her true home in Sweden?

She doesn’t care about anyone, but herself. That’s what narcissists do.
This again clearly shows that she’s talking out of her backside, dream life this, dream life that… she doesn’t have a clue what she wants, she’s so obviously unhappy with her life and at unease with her own self that she thinks running away from another country again will make it all alright, not realising that you can’t keep running away from yourself.
It’s quite sad really, she preaches about ‘Home’ and her lapdogs are lapping it all up.
She obviously didn’t get the admiration from her native country that she so desperately craves.
A very disturbed and troubled individual who had it too good for too long and completely lost touch with reality.

Dgkater

She put a secretary from one of the old "ghost" houses on her farm in her house. Is swedish mold better than aruban mold? Because this furniture screams mold! But I guess the mold drama is over because she has enough other drama created 🙄

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
The grief tourism continues. This woman is so sick. Imagine that your beloved dog dies, your child is placing flowers on the (dead) dog and you pull out the camera to film it.

So ancestral.
---
Double post but I also just can't stand the Lea The Sage Guru narrative. It's so obvious Rachel coaches her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Shama had a boob job though! I think it's hilarious that she's antivax but regularly gets botox and has implants.

Also hello! I have been reading for months, trying to make an account and finally managed. Looking forward to discussing with you all ❤

Hey!
Just as hilarious as Rachel not wanting any medical care but running to get an ancient ultrasound to find out about the apparently very very important gender of her baby

• Haha
  • Heart

asdfghjklily

sorry Lea mummy is a horrible witch and won’t let you eat your sweets and you must eat herbs and weeds from the garden for the foreseeable xoxo

What a fucking cow. Dennis has every right to decide what his child eats as much as she does!!! But nooo sorry Lea you can’t be a normal kid you’re not allowed to enjoy yourself and eat things that maybe don’t have the best ingredients every now and then because mummy is a pathetic asshole who eats organic dirt.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady1980

---
It blows me away consistently that she is not able to enjoy a SINGLE day, even on vacation, away from her phone. She can’t go an hour without posting or babbling to the camera posting videos of herself rambling. I think she is addicted a dick, truly
Fixed that for you!

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

"And everywhere we go Lea will always find a new family to sit with."
STOP! It's not cute, it's not wholesome, it's simply obnoxious and annoying and just shows what a spoilt brat your child is. And Rachel just sits there laughing like a fucking idiot while Guru Lea keeps invading other people's personal space and infringes on their quality time.

wanderingwildsoul

Ah, apparently Lea has chickenpox. No mention of calling a doctor for advice or anything.
And casually throwing in there that her newborn could potentially have it as well - she's disgusting. She's intentionally trying to rile people up about this topic.
Another blatant lie about her behavior and lifestyle (saying Lea hasn't been around any kids when they've been traveling, having parties, etc. DAYS ago, she posted a series of stories with Olivia's whole family there.. does she think we're stupid!?)

Lea is definitely not vaccinated (aside from the one shot she admitted to getting in Aruba), so I'm curious to see how this whole thingis approached and handled.

The most ridiculous part to me is that Rakel will sit with her phone in her face talking on stories all day about how she's only treating Lea with herbal and natural remedies, vilifying and demonizing the medical system for this somehow, but we all know she won't hesitate to take Lea to the doctor behind the scenes if it suits her.

Her lived reality and the 'reality' she preaches into her phone for attention are two very different things, and I hope for Lea (and Finn)'s sake that she doesn't let her desperation to keep up this act endanger her children even more than it already is.

She's gone so far off the deep end, I honestly can't understand how anyone still looks to her for any advice or wisdom of any kind.

Rachel is such a fraud, a major principle of yoga is modesty. YG would be NOTHING if she actually followed yoga’s principles. She exploited yoga in many different ways and has zero shame. Rachel has been showing off her deflated tits breastfeeding now Shama shows her ass! It’s like they’re trying to one up each other. At least Shama isn’t pretending to be a “yogi.” Being naked outside is awesome, being naked outside, taking pictures and posting it to your Instagram is desperate for attention. The way Rachel feels about her mom is exactly how Lea is going to feel about Rachel. The ancestral trauma continues!

View attachment 2301450View attachment 2301451View attachment 2301452View attachment 2301453View attachment 2301454
---
Also….

Rachel’s tits < Her mom’s tits

🤣🤣🤣
Shama had a boob job though! I think it's hilarious that she's antivax but regularly gets botox and has implants.

Also hello! I have been reading for months, trying to make an account and finally managed. Looking forward to discussing with you all ❤

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Let’s take our still contagious with chicken pox 6 year old for a public outing. Sounds like a great idea!
What the fuck. I'm sorry for cursing but truly. What the fuck. She could have exposed vulnerable people. Even if she didn't, it's human decency not to do this.

She wins for nastiest person on the internet. What an asshole.
---
And Dennis is so very stupid he posted that.

Guess that explains how he puts up with Rachel. He's too stupid to even think a single intelligent thought.

Reactions: 11

asdfghjklily

Truly I don’t care if someone breastfeeds or formula feeds or a bit of both. It isn’t anybody’s business. What bothers me is the self-righteousness over breastfeeding, as if she’s a better mother because she does it. All those tips she gave for it the other day about skin to skin and don’t put a hat on your baby (wtf) and all that and I’m like not everyone can or wants to breastfeed and she just mum-shames constantly!!!!

Reactions: 11