Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d find someone stupid enough that she can take advantage of. There’s plenty of people wanting to run away from their lives in exchange for a roof over their head.

Reactions: 3
This is the most privileged tit ever! She’s manifesting a couple? Oh duck right off, Rachel!
She has so much free time already. Which mother of two can realistically go for swims, the sauna, have tea ceremonies, meditate, record 5000 stories each day? The list continues and yet all she does is complain, complain, complain.
Can’t help but feel that she’s just really unhappy underneath it all. Or maybe she’s just a massive c**t 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I’m not mistaken she didn’t even say board, literally just room. She wants two people to come do three full time jobs for them (don’t know much at all about farms but what she described sounds like two FT roles, plus a FT childcare role, all of which require high skill levels) in exchange for living in a tiny cottage. I guess for food she’ll generously allow them to sneak a carrot and a parsley leaf here and there. Where do I sign up 😂
She's so completely disgusting for this. Wanting someone to fill what should be the roles of MULTIPLE people in exchange for a crappy old cottage on her property so that she can continue to do nothing all day. Sounds like she's learned plenty about exploiting the labor of others for her benefit from her billionaire daddy 🤢
She really just wants someone willing to exchange their time and effort to be in proximity of THE 'Yoga Girl'. I'm sure she still has a few sycophantic, obsessive fangirls that would jump at the chance, but I think the majority of her audience (rightfully) sees this ask for precisely what it is: complete and total exploitation.

Like someone else said - it's absolutely wild of her to uproot her entire family to move across the world, have another baby, and build a farm when she doesn't want to DO any of it! She just wants to perform ancestral farm mama for her phone when it suits her, but barely two years in she's ready to hand off all the farm work and childcare to someone else. This woman needs a massive reality check to come her way 🙄

Reactions: 9
She wants people to pay her for stupid online courses like Home but she doesn't want to pay for actual labor. Disgusting hypocrite.

Also, what a loony. Imagine letting someone into your home, into the lives of your children when you're a public figure but not even intending to pay them so you'll get either really young people who might see this as fun or some really sketchy people with ulterior motives.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean she paid a designer to design and plant her garden, Dennis has got fed up of being a farm hand and is off “working”. So what choice does she have but to get others in to do the grunt work for her, it must be annoying paying people when you can get them for free!! We know it will all be dressed up as “creating a like minded community” so she can raise her children in a “village”. Good luck to them, Rachel is a category A control freak and pain in the ass I would not want to be beholden to her for a roof over my head. Especially when she changes her mind in a couple of years and buggers off on her next tangential interest/obsession.

Reactions: 8
I am on a long journey so listened to the very, very boring podcast out today. Makes me laugh that she pretends not to know the questions in advance. And how they are all so relevant to her life.

Questions I would like to ask her….

Do you think you have an addiction to social media?

Do you realize you lie/contradict yourself all the time?

When are you going to change your handle from Yoga Girl?

How much do you actually earn & how much maternity pay do you get?

What happened to your charities?

Why is mold in Aruba so bad but in Sweden it’s ok?

Tell us more about why Aruba hates you.

Are you posting content of your kids to get more views cause your own life is so boring?

Do you think your kids will resent you when they realize how much content you post about them? Have you even thought of the damage this could cause?

Do you feel guilty that Dennis has no community in Sweden and has regularly said he longs for that?

Do you think it’s a good look to get your boobs in as many pictures as you can?

Are you trying to lose weight for your upcoming trip to the Maldives? Why don’t you embrace your new body? It will never be the same again.

Did you get Botox on your upper lips? If not is it your great skincare products and routines that had made the lines dissolve?

Why do you remove social media comments that you do not agree with?

Have you considered your children are normal and not gurus/ outstanding etc.

Who is your target audience? You have admitted you are not into yoga anymore.

Do you realize so many people find you fake and only follow you because you are a bit of a car crash?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am on a long journey so listened to the very, very boring podcast out today. Makes me laugh that she pretends not to know the questions in advance. And how they are all so relevant to her life.

Questions I would like to ask her….

Do you think you have an addiction to social media?

Do you realize you lie/contradict yourself all the time?

When are you going to change your handle from Yoga Girl?

How much do you actually earn & how much maternity pay do you get?

What happened to your charities?

Why is mold in Aruba so bad but in Sweden it’s ok?

Tell us more about why Aruba hates you.

Are you posting content of your kids to get more views cause your own life is so boring?

Do you think your kids will resent you when they realize how much content you post about them? Have you even thought of the damage this could cause?

Do you feel guilty that Dennis has no community in Sweden and has regularly said he longs for that?

Do you think it’s a good look to get your boobs in as many pictures as you can?

Are you trying to lose weight for your upcoming trip to the Maldives? Why don’t you embrace your new body? It will never be the same again.

Did you get Botox on your upper lips? If not is it your great skincare products and routines that had made the lines dissolve?

Why do you remove social media comments that you do not agree with?

Have you considered your children are normal and not gurus/ outstanding etc.

Who is your target audience? You have admitted you are not into yoga anymore.

Do you realize so many people find you fake and only follow you because you are a bit of a car crash?
Here, here! Great list of things I’m sure we’d all love to ask her. Too bad she’s avoidant of any amount of criticism and unable to think critically.
---
Not her SHADING Dennis again by handing him a cactus shaped gummy and saying “oh because you’re kind of a prick” 🤣 SHEESH

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her Patriarchy rant today just straight up doesn't make sense.
I don't disagree that Patriarchy has fucked up society on a lot of levels, but it really just seems like she's talking nonsense into the void. She's not making any point, really. Just trying to look for some long-winded, pious, round-about way to talk about her weightloss journey.

She did get one thing right - calling herself a hideous ogre 😂 Maybe she's starting to recognize that her outsides match her vile insides.

The part where she's claiming "I'm elevating black women and Native American women and Indigenous women" - WHERE?!?!
It's been literal YEARS since I've seen or heard her uplift anyone other than herself. She's completely delusional, her lies know no end.

Reactions: 11
She can say all she wants about the patriarchy and how women are suppressed and how tit things are for women in a lot of places - and I agree! - BUT she’s still following Russell Brand. How is that for standing up for women and elevating them?
As far as I’m concerned, she’s talking out of her hole 🫠

Her Patriarchy rant today just straight up doesn't make sense.
I don't disagree that Patriarchy has fucked up society on a lot of levels, but it really just seems like she's talking nonsense into the void. She's not making any point, really. Just trying to look for some long-winded, pious, round-about way to talk about her weightloss journey.

She did get one thing right - calling herself a hideous ogre 😂 Maybe she's starting to recognize that her outsides match her vile insides.

The part where she's claiming "I'm elevating black women and Native American women and Indigenous women" - WHERE?!?!
It's been literal YEARS since I've seen or heard her uplift anyone other than herself. She's completely delusional, her lies know no end.
I think it stems from her own self hatred. That she doesn’t feel good in her body. But remember this is the same woman who loved and made money posting bikini/beach pictures not so long ago that fed into the narrative she seems to be complaining about now.

She talks about women like we all feel the same way. She is so cut off from reality, probably just scrolling through Instagram and realizing that she needs a whole new wardrobe for the Maldives and upset her body has changed.

She always needs something to complain about. Or feel smug about.

Reactions: 5
She traded on her conventional good looks and skinny body for years. Of course she's upset she can't keep exploiting that and I'm sure some of the creeps who only followed her for the bikini contortionist photos are being vocal about how she's no longer skinny. But she profited from that image for years so she can't complain now that society is shallow. She used that to her convenience when she fit the desirable aesthetic.

And like I get it, she's looking super matronly. Not even her body, but her face. She looks 55 not 35. I'd be upset too if I was her but in her case it seems a bit of ironic justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the most privileged tit ever! She’s manifesting a couple? Oh duck right off, Rachel!
She has so much free time already. Which mother of two can realistically go for swims, the sauna, have tea ceremonies, meditate, record 5000 stories each day? The list continues and yet all she does is complain, complain, complain.
Can’t help but feel that she’s just really unhappy underneath it all. Or maybe she’s just a massive c**t 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why not both 🙏

• Haha
She says she has a new thermometer as the current one seems to have algae or something on it. Can she not just clean it? Or is it damaged inside?

She is such a consumerist. Then goes on to talk about renovating a sauna by the lake and wanting a new basket for picking fruit.

Why doesn’t she take the sweat bags she used to peddle and just lie in that by the lake and use a bucket or something to collect her fruit. Or even fix the broken basket?

There are so many people who have very little and there is nothing wrong with wanting things but it seems like she loves buying new things all the time. Didn’t she get rid of about 90% of her (and Dennis and Lea’s) stuff after the mold in Aruba?

Maybe buying new things to fix something lacking inside? That along with her social media addiction makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Is it true that you cannot put captions on instagram in sweden? Anyone from Sweden here?

Reactions: 1
I call bullshit & laziness on that. Did she create the account in Sweden?

She's been saying that since the Aruba days. It's also bs because there are apps to caption your videos externally and then upload them. It'd take more time but if she actually cared, she'd do it.

Reactions: 3
She's been saying that since the Aruba days. It's also bs because there are apps to caption your videos externally and then upload them. It'd take more time but if she actually cared, she'd do it.
Yeah. Too much trouble for her. It’s like she does the bare minimum to get by. Like with the podcast doesn’t have any more guests or plan content- just hits record and talks about what’s on her mind. Which for a long time now has been so dull.

Reactions: 2
She must have hearing problems. I'd say Lea sings pretty poorly. Voice of an angel? 🤣🤣🤣
She loses the pitch several times, her voice is brittle and thin, she's off key. Oh my. Rachel really is setting her up for the worst failure.

And the people blowing smoke up her ass saying Lea has perfect pitch 🤣🤣🤣
It may be because I'm a little salty in general, but children who sing *beautifully* the way an adult would makes me very uncomfortable. Lucky for Rakel health care is free in Sweden, because that child is going to need a lot of therapy.

Reactions: 4
Oof. That video she shared about that other free birther who spends like a full three minutes trying to seemingly revive/make her newborn breathe.... and Rachel is all "give babies some time". Uh. That child could now have brain damage for life. We'll never know. If he's a little slow, mentally behind, it could well be the first minutes in which he did not have oxygen flowing to his brain.

Rachel has gone from ignorant fool to dangerous asshole.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.