Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's so annoying. Who the duck cares, Rachel? Even if you had tons of witches in the family, so what? Does that make you ... What? Cause you'll still be stupid, lying, scamming, selfish, trauma ridden little you.

Also, she looks ill.

Screenshot_20230802_133201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys…

Is THIS the “herbal medicine” “magic” tit she’s always going on and on about as though she’s an expert healer? THIS???? This is the information she’s working off of to treat her family and offer wellness advice to others? What even IS this?
---
Guys…

Is THIS the “herbal medicine” “magic” tit she’s always going on and on about as though she’s an expert healer? THIS???? This is the information she’s working off of to treat her family and offer wellness advice to others? What even IS this?
Today she posted the cover of a book about saving children from “nature deficit disorder” - what about you, Rakel? Are you even “in” nature out there on your phone, recording every single minute of your day? You might be physically outside of a building but you certainly aren’t present….

Poor Lea in the background calling over and over again for her mother while Rakel is consumed with video recording her every move in the garden. She should be embarrassed honestly. I’m embarrassed for her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys…

---

Today she posted the cover of a book about saving children from “nature deficit disorder” - what about you, Rakel? Are you even “in” nature out there on your phone, recording every single minute of your day? You might be physically outside of a building but you certainly aren’t present….

Poor Lea in the background calling over and over again for her mother while Rakel is consumed with video recording her every move in the garden. She should be embarrassed honestly. I’m embarrassed for her
She's an absolute quack, it's terrifying.
She claimed she was taking an online herbalism course, so I assume that's where her renewed sense of plant superiority is coming from. Part of me is skeptical because she hasn't mentioned the name of the course or tried to monetize her relationship with the company yet (which is exactly what she did with astrology and the Path of Love courses she took...). And again, if we are taking Rakel at her word, she would have started this herbalism course not that long ago, maybe a few weeks or couple of months, max. Certainly not long enough to be spouting off herbal treatments and remedies with any sort of authority. But we all know Rakel is gonna make herself an instant expert, regardless.

Reactions: 6
She's an absolute quack, it's terrifying.
She claimed she was taking an online herbalism course, so I assume that's where her renewed sense of plant superiority is coming from. Part of me is skeptical because she hasn't mentioned the name of the course or tried to monetize her relationship with the company yet (which is exactly what she did with astrology and the Path of Love courses she took...). And again, if we are taking Rakel at her word, she would have started this herbalism course not that long ago, maybe a few weeks or couple of months, max. Certainly not long enough to be spouting off herbal treatments and remedies with any sort of authority. But we all know Rakel is gonna make herself an instant expert, regardless.
I think she actually did try to monetize her online herbalism class some months ago, earlier in the year. So yeah, we only know that she has actually done stuff when she tries to monetize it. 🙄 But it seemed like she hadn’t started the class yet, when she was advertising it. Maybe she got the class free in exchange for some promotion. We would never know because she is sneaky about her ad disclosure, if she does it at all. Anyways, I suspect she hasn’t completed much of it with the pregnancy. Even after completing it, I doubt that makes her enough of an expert to give advice to her followers.

Reactions: 3
Saying the experience of her own personal birth affected how she is as a person now had me laughing at the absurdity of the mental gymnastics she does to make herself believe she's right.
Now all of a sudden her extreme fears, intrusive thoughts, and paranoia after Lea's birth are due solely to doctors and medical professionals during her first pregnancy instead of...idk her own deeply rooted issues with control, the experience of being a first-time mother, not taking any time off after birth, etc.
The way she switches narratives CONSTANTLY to suit her latest schtick/grift is beyond wild to watch.
She claims therapy helped her realize that the fears came from the doctors, which honestly doesn't sound like something ANY good therapist would advocate for.

"I don't think I was very fun to be around that first year of Lea's life" - girl, I don't think you're fun to be around, EVER. It's clear you're a complete control freak in general, not just immediately postpartum.
She's so completely detached from reality, but because she has her sycophantic fan girls pumping her up with every single post and story, it's no wonder she just keeps talking into her phone and moving further and further away from any thread of what's real and normal for most people. I can't believe anyone watches these stories and feels inspired or moved in any way.

Reactions: 10
Omg the only way their different births can affect them, is if she makes it a big deal. There were no medical issues with either. No forceps were used. It's all fine. Back when Lea was born, she claimed it bad been all good after getting to hospital. She's the one that's going to duck up those kids.

Reactions: 9
Omg the only way their different births can affect them, is if she makes it a big deal. There were no medical issues with either. No forceps were used. It's all fine. Back when Lea was born, she claimed it bad been all good after getting to hospital. She's the one that's going to duck up those kids.
The stories about how different births will affect the children has officially done my head in. That level of naval gazing is insane. INSANE! Also, does her pro free birth, every woman should have one, wants to “shout it from the rooftops” all encompassing personality remind anyone else of her pro vegan personality? Like, exactly? And look where she is now. 🧐

I think she actually did try to monetize her online herbalism class some months ago, earlier in the year. So yeah, we only know that she has actually done stuff when she tries to monetize it. 🙄 But it seemed like she hadn’t started the class yet, when she was advertising it. Maybe she got the class free in exchange for some promotion. We would never know because she is sneaky about her ad disclosure, if she does it at all. Anyways, I suspect she hasn’t completed much of it with the pregnancy. Even after completing it, I doubt that makes her enough of an expert to give advice to her followers.
Yes I seem to remember her offering some sort of discount code for the course?

Reactions: 2
I was born via c-section and have a wonderful mother who is attentive and sweet and raised me and my two sisters beautifully. Did coming out the sunroof affect me? No…I….I was a baby….

someone shut her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she's so annoying. Who the duck cares, Rachel? Even if you had tons of witches in the family, so what? Does that make you ... What? Cause you'll still be stupid, lying, scamming, selfish, trauma ridden little you.

Also, she looks ill.

View attachment 2352197

THIS! Plus the post about how she couldn’t believe how her family ended up living in such close proximity…girl your dad is a billionaire landowner who essentially gave you a slice of land, land that surrounded an old woman who had raised her family on this property, that Rakel found so magical and HAD TO HAVE.. yes, your dad, after helping you bully the poor woman, made this possible with his money and resources. That’s how it happened.

Also she had to toss in that she’s ten mins or whatever from her dad BUTTTT three minutes by boat 🙄 she’s not fooling anyone anymore with this back to nature grift. You’re an entitled rich white woman Rakel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I seem to remember her offering some sort of discount code for the course?
Oh wow, I must admit, Im glad I missed it. And not at all surprised!

Her responses to the questions about breastfeeding in her stories are soooo superior and condescending. She immediately assumes that any woman experiencing postpartum issues of any kind had some sort of horrible medicalized birth experience.

Her responding to a mother that her milk hasn't come in possibly due to 'unresolved birth trauma', 'medicated birth', 'c-section', etc is absolutely HORRIBLE and so victim-blame-y and gross.
Based on her logic, any woman with a child born via c-section doesn't have a shot in hell of having a normal child or postpartum experience. Because a c-section apparently immediately dictates every other experience around birth and postpartum (and immediately makes it THE WORST THING EVER).
Again, following that shoddy logic, she believes these poor overly medicalized women and children must go out into the world SO FUCKED UP beyond belief, never to live a normal human existence. All because of their hospital birth or c-section.

The judgment and disdain for women and mothers who aren't running to the woods to freebirth their babies and never set foot in a hospital (unless it's convenient for them, a la Rakel) is dripping out of every ugly pore on her body. It's no wonder she looks as terrible as she does. The outsides match the insides.

• Heart
Cannot wait for Little Bear to make honor to his name and be an abject terror. Let's see how she rearranges the narrative then.what will she blame any bad behavior on if his birth was so magical and peaceful?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was born via c-section and have a wonderful mother who is attentive and sweet and raised me and my two sisters beautifully. Did coming out the sunroof affect me? No…I….I was a baby….

someone shut her up 😂
Ahahaha, forever laughing at 'coming out the sunroof'!
You nailed it, this is exactly how Rakel is framing cesarean births and it's completely and utterly UNHINGED.

Reactions: 7
She is truly disgusting and super ignorant. Let's make women stop trusting their doctors! That won't hurt them at all!! Let's make up nonsense!!

Screenshot_20230803_110917_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230803_110937_Instagram.jpg

I was born in one of those eeeviiiil hospital births where the doctors *gasp* listened to my mother and used zero meds, but did indeed pass me to my dad first before my mom, then my mom, then cleanup. Guess what? I was breastfed til I was 9 months. No issues. Guess I'm some sort of monster anomaly according to Rachel. I should have grown feral and malnourished. Oh no wait, that's her kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The stories about how different births will affect the children has officially done my head in. That level of naval gazing is insane. INSANE! Also, does her pro free birth, every woman should have one, wants to “shout it from the rooftops” all encompassing personality remind anyone else of her pro vegan personality? Like, exactly? And look where she is now. 🧐
It does sound A LOT like her veganism era. Yikes.

She picks new things up frequently only to later drop them or change her views. Not necessarily bad I guess, but maybe just observe that you have that pattern and don’t push every new thing or view on others. You can share what you do, but leave it at that. It’s pretty arrogant, reckless, and just incorrect, for her to think she knows what’s best for everyone, especially given her often lacking depth of knowledge and experience.

It does sound A LOT like her veganism era. Yikes.

She picks new things up frequently only to later drop them or change her views. Not necessarily bad I guess, but maybe just observe that you have that pattern and don’t push every new thing or view on others. You can share what you do, but leave it at that. It’s pretty arrogant, reckless, and just incorrect, for her to think she knows what’s best for everyone, especially given her often lacking depth of knowledge and experience.
Yeah. Changing your mind can be a good thing but only if it's an educated change, with her it never is. And also, if you don't attempt to gaslight everyone with switching versions and creating false narratives to suit your new one.

Reactions: 7
She is truly disgusting and super ignorant. Let's make women stop trusting their doctors! That won't hurt them at all!! Let's make up nonsense!!
Okay, I have never done this before, but I just reported those two stories for misinformation.
YG has absolutely no authority to claim ANY of the 'reasons' she gives for a baby not breastfeeding. Putting a hat on a newborn? Seriously?

These two slides are wild.

Also in regards to her deciding that anxiety after her first birth was solely caused by the evil doctors and her therapist supporting this theory?
No therapist and especially a trauma informed one would let this be the outcome of sessions.
I am starting to think the therapists she sees or has seen in the past might not be university educated and licenced psychotherapist, but are comparable to her mould 'doctor'. Maybe they also just took an online course in 'healing'

Okay, I have never done this before, but I just reported those two stories for misinformation.
YG has absolutely no authority to claim ANY of the 'reasons' she gives for a baby not breastfeeding. Putting a hat on a newborn? Seriously?

These two slides are wild.

Also in regards to her deciding that anxiety after her first birth was solely caused by the evil doctors and her therapist supporting this theory?
No therapist and especially a trauma informed one would let this be the outcome of sessions.
I am starting to think the therapists she sees or has seen in the past might not be university educated and licenced psychotherapist, but are comparable to her mould 'doctor'. Maybe they also just took an online course in 'healing'
Yes! I've had similar thoughts about the 'therapists' she supposedly has. The fact that she only ever did virtual therapy and her therapist only ever seemed to validate and condone her wildest fears, thoughts, and behaviors makes me think it was less a trained clinical therapist and more someone claiming to be therapy-adjacent, probably spouting off the same anti-medical, QAnon nonsense Rakel seems to love these days. She likely knowingly chose someone who would not call her out on her BS and would indulge every narcissistic tendency of hers. No therapist worth their salt would condone half of the tit she does and they certainly would be drawing attention to the many problematic ways she moves through her life. For her to claim she's had a therapist for YEARS but has had zero emotional growth or any amount of decent self-reflection makes me believe she either never had a therapist or she was just paying another person to be a 'yes-man' for her.
I also think she's no longer in 'therapy' of any kind. I'm sure if you asked her she would say something stupid like gardening is her therapy or having her tits out constantly is her therapy, but it's clear she has next to ZERO outside interaction (beyond her family) or input in her life.
It would be more sad and pathetic if she wasn't claiming to be an authority on everything and openly bashing mothers nearly every day on her Instagram.

I'm willing to bet her "therapist" has the same credentials as "Doctor" Will Cole. Aka, none that are actually accredited by scientific institutions.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.