Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s foolishness over on her page, we have Rachel exposing boob again and also revealing a dream that doesn’t include Dennis, but probably should. 🧐 Dennis is nowhere to be found in the dream which she describes as the best dream ever.
IMG_3166.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In today’s foolishness over on her page, we have Rachel exposing boob again and also revealing a dream that doesn’t include Dennis, but probably should. 🧐 Dennis is nowhere to be found in the dream which she describes as the best dream ever.
View attachment 2287600View attachment 2287602
Ah yes, the super ancestral sharing of the breastfeeding photo. Her smugness says it all. It's also quite the sad contrast to the photo with Lea, she looks unrecognizable. She's aged 20 years in 6.

Also, I've never had a kid, but is that baby red as a beet normal?

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, the super ancestral sharing of the breastfeeding photo. Her smugness says it all. It's also quite the sad contrast to the photo with Lea, she looks unrecognizable. She's aged 20 years in 6.

she looks old!!! And she is not old! She is my age and I certainly don’t look like that, but I bet she doesn’t use sunscreen 🤭 and I am a little worry about that baby, without pediatric care who knows if he’s healthy!! Just a couple of days ago he had a cold and he could barely breath, and also had a rash according to Rakel. Those poor children are being neglected.

Yes, she has aged a lot. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for her wellness practices, lifestyle and products.

so, I've never had a kid, but is that baby red as a beet normal?
As she seems to spend a lot of time with her baby outside - is it possible that the poor infant is sunburned??

She has stated many times before, sunblock is 'full of chemicals' and she doesn't believe in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Born with the cord wrapped around his neck, barely even two weeks old and this poor child has been sick his entire life so far. Yet she won't take him to see a medical professional or have him examined because her 'intuition' (aka ego) just "knows" he's okay?!? Every time I think she can't sink any lower as a person, she manages to surprise me in the worst way.

On top of that, I keep thinking about how she bragged about filing to get 1-2 years paid maternity leave from Sweden, despite not working for 3+ years (does her podcast even count at this point?!). Despite constantly shitting on the entire country and everything about the 'systems', she sure jumped right up and held out her hand to receive paid maternity leave, but noooo Sweden is evil and all the systems just want to oppress you and kill your baby and control your brain or whatever other nonsense she spouts off.

She makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here we go again. She was obviously waiting for a message like this.

IMG_0440.png

Pardon my French but she is a c*nt! The way she phrased this too. “If there was ever, ever the need for him to receive medical intervention..”
WTAF, Rachel? The death rate of babies has done down over the centuries purely BECAUSE there is medical intervention these days. She’s obviously not going to have him vaccinated and will raise him on magical herbs only. The privilege is UNREAL!
I feel so bad for this little boy.

Also remember when she absolutely lost her tit when Lea had a cough at the beginning of Covid and she was convinced that Lea had it? She couldn’t have been down the hospital any quicker if she tried.
I’ll say it again: C*nt! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She is a really, really dangerous person. Shaming moms for taking their babies to the doctor. Encouraging them not to, because it's interfering with their intuition.

I hope her kids don't suffer for her horrible decisions but sadly they already are.

Also, almost no Lea since the baby was born. Clearly already relegated like an old toy.

Adding the screenshots of her nonsense here for anyone who doesn't want to give her the views/use alternate methods
---
Again, not a mother but even I know that if a baby is having respiratory issues you should run, not walk, to the doctor.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is a really, really dangerous person. Shaming moms for taking their babies to the doctor. Encouraging not to, because it's interfering with their intuition.

I hope her kids don't suffer for her horrible decisions but sadly they already are.

Also, almost no Lea since the baby was born. Clearly already relegated like an old toy.

Adding the screenshots of her nonsense here for anyone who doesn't want to give her the views/use alternate methods
---
Again, not a mother but even I know that if a baby is having respiratory issues you should run, not walk, to the doctor.
For such an “intuitive, empathic” person, she can’t even see 1 inch outside herself. What about parents/caregivers who work and can’t see the difference between the 8am sniffle and the 4pm sniffle? What about the people who don’t have an “Innate connection” to the child, especially at this point (nothing to be ashamed of!) She is shaming every parent/caregiver who is not her. It’s obscene. Remember maybe last year, LL was quite sick and Rachel was treating her with onion water in her room. She admitted Ll was lethargic and Dennis yelled out to her that something was wrong. She would not elude to what the issue was, to “protect LLs privacy” but said the treatment t was a “quick fix” and LL was back to her normal self in a few hours. I have always speculated that LL was dehydrated and got an IV. Dehydration kills. The tit she spews is dangerous, self righteous and reckless.

Reactions: 13
She is a really, really dangerous person. Shaming moms for taking their babies to the doctor. Encouraging them not to, because it's interfering with their intuition.

---
Curious about what she has to say about mothers whose intuition tells them their baby needs a doctor.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point I’m not even sure why would anyone (of her followers) care as to what stupid thing she does?
She’s deranged and it is quite clear, she should have the social services investigate her as well get someone to investigate her maternity pay claim as she’s only been back to Sweden a few years? Obviously, I’m not sure what is the criteria for residency and what she actually has put in the system to be able to claim it?

Now, what was the name of that journalist in the Swedish Express?
I must get in touch with her
---
Here we go again. She was obviously waiting for a message like this.

View attachment 2288844

Pardon my French but she is a c*nt! The way she phrased this too. “If there was ever, ever the need for him to receive medical intervention..”
WTAF, Rachel? The death rate of babies has done down over the centuries purely BECAUSE there is medical intervention these days. She’s obviously not going to have him vaccinated and will raise him on magical herbs only. The privilege is UNREAL!
I feel so bad for this little boy.

Also remember when she absolutely lost her tit when Lea had a cough at the beginning of Covid and she was convinced that Lea had it? She couldn’t have been down the hospital any quicker if she tried.
I’ll say it again: C*nt! 🤬

She should go and live in a third world country in Africa or the Middle East and take her precious family, live in a mud hut, having no access to clean, running water, have food rations of a handful of raw rice, no access to cooking facilities or having to make your own fire if wanted cooked food, in fact she should send Man child Dennis to go out and hunt down wild animals to slaughter and to cook, AND definitely no access to medical professionals of any kind, maybe a shaman to give their blessing…?
This is how our ancestors really lived.

And yeah, I agree, she’s a C**T.

Last edited:
Can’t believe she was bragging about recieving parental leave benefits without paying into the system. Very yogi and anti establishment of you Rakel to munch of a system which should support the weakest in our society, but greedy grifters like you c*#t use to their advantage. If you didnt work in Sweden before parental leave you still get 250SEK per day to live off. I would be so ashamed applying for this money if I was in her shoes.

Skatteverket should look into her earnings and check if they pay enough taxes on the earnings such as podcast and ig-ads. Also if the main country of residence is now Sweden, don’t forget to pay taxes on your rental in Aruba!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she was bragging about recieving parental leave benefits without paying into the system. Very yogi and anti establishment of you Rakel to munch of a system which should support the weakest in our society, but greedy grifters like you c*#t use to their advantage. If you didnt work in Sweden before parental leave you still get 250SEK per day to live off. I would be so ashamed applying for this money if I was in her shoes.

Skatteverket should look into her earnings and check if they pay enough taxes on the earnings such as podcast and ig-ads. Also if the main country of residence is now Sweden, don’t forget to pay taxes on your rental in Aruba!
I'm guessing it's a bit more complicated because she had a Yoga Girl office in Sweden for a while, they had an office and a team. So I imagine they paid taxes for that for years, even before the move. And I think it might be that she incorporated her Yoga Girl corporation in Sweden.

That said, considering her father is a millionaire and she makes heaps of money just from recording nonsense for an hour every week, I would be ashamed of myself for claiming benefits when I don't actually need them.

Also, if she's claiming maternity leave pay but is actually still working (calling recording the podcast working is a stretch but that's where she gets her money), isn't that fraud? I would imagine if you have an office job and go on mat leave and get your pay, you shouldn't also be going into the office and being paid extra through that. Cause that's what she's doing. She's claiming a monetary benefit supposed to be to keep the mom home, not working, but she's still making money off her usual work.
---
She's got to be joking.

Calling her concerned followers idiots. Admitting she had no idea if the baby was head down, saying it would have all been more dangerous in the hospital. And then topping it off with claiming her social media break was amazing. It was barely a few weeks and she would pop up and post ever couple of days.

What a bleeping liar.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is an infuriatingly condescending person for someone who is so blatantly stupid as tit and neglectful of her children.

"being back [on IG] has felt pretty easy and balanced" - I guess it is when you are an expert at steering drama and don't mind shaming your followers or calling them names.
Wow, the nerve of that woman.
Also can you call it a break, when you post every three days while on your "break"?

Also I remember YG being quite anxious about LLs health when she was younger and running to the doctor with her all the time - and also more than once to the ER, if I remember correctly.
So why not mention that her own mindset has changed instead of proclaiming the one and only truth about everything, which is her opinion of today?

I wonder if those anxieties are still in her, but they don't fit with her current brand or maybe she is ignoring them.
But probably her self righteousness has pushed out any sense of reality and she has to shout her "truth" from the rooftop.
And what is it all about? No mention of the father who also might have intuition regarding his son. It's also not about the wellbeing of her children. It's about her and only her. What a histrionic narcissist indeed.

I'm guessing it's a bit more complicated because she had a Yoga Girl office in Sweden for a while, they had an office and a team. So I imagine they paid taxes for that for years, even before the move. And I think it might be that she incorporated her Yoga Girl corporation in Sweden.

That said, considering her father is a millionaire and she makes heaps of money just from recording nonsense for an hour every week, I would be ashamed of myself for claiming benefits when I don't actually need them.

Also, if she's claiming maternity leave pay but is actually still working (calling recording the podcast working is a stretch but that's where she gets her money), isn't that fraud? I would imagine if you have an office job and go on mat leave and get your pay, you shouldn't also be going into the office and being paid extra through that. Cause that's what she's doing. She's claiming a monetary benefit supposed to be to keep the mom home, not working, but she's still making money off her usual work.
---
She's got to be joking.

Calling her concerned followers idiots. Admitting she had no idea if the baby was head down, saying it would have all been more dangerous in the hospital. And then topping it off with claiming her social media break was amazing. It was barely a few weeks and she would pop up and post ever couple of days.

What a bleeping liar.
God she’s SUCH a prick. I had delayed cord clamping with my first and it was great. With my second she shot out and wasn’t breathing. They whipped her away and spent 40 minutes resuscitating her! It’s pot luck how your birth goes and she was VERY lucky hers went well

What bothers me is that she had to mention that Lea is not jealous. Give me a break! No one asked if she was jealous, but she just had to add that her daughter is a little saint and couldn’t possibly be capable of jealousy! My daughter was an only for 5.5 years and you better believe she acted out those first couple of weeks after babies arrival, but not Lea, of course not Lea. I know not every kid has a reaction to new siblings, but I’ll bet my bottom dollar she has had some issues and she’s just not sharing for fear of seeming like she doesn’t truly have a perfect life and family. Barf.

Reactions: 11
God she’s SUCH a prick. I had delayed cord clamping with my first and it was great. With my second she shot out and wasn’t breathing. They whipped her away and spent 40 minutes resuscitating her! It’s pot luck how your birth goes and she was VERY lucky hers went well
Love to you. My kiddo was preemie so she also got whisked away for breathing care, and it was very hard to not have that immediate skin-to-skin but when it did happen later in the day, it was as intensely magical as it possibly could have been. Sincerely f$&@ Rachel for shitting on anyone’s birth experience that doesn’t conform to the “ancestral fantasy.”

I wonder if those anxieties are still in her, but they don't fit with her current brand or maybe she is ignoring them.
But probably her self righteousness has pushed out any sense of reality and she has to shout her "truth" from the rooftop.
I do think the anxieties are still in her and are now being expressed via complete denial and delusion. It’s like the people who accused everyone of “living in fear” in the thick of the pandemic but they themselves were actually so fearful that they were in deep denial. We know Rachel has had a lot of anxiety about the well-being of her loved ones in the past, and I think this is actually a progression of that. It’s quite worrying, really. I think the pastel-Q people got in her ear at some point with some of their unhinged beliefs, and it probably felt like a convenient alternative reality in which to escape her fears. I really hope her kids will be ok.

Really what she’s doing can’t even be labeled “ancestral” because that would at least involve community care. It’s just hyper-individualistic, delusional BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.