Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepperpotpot

Ah, just Rachel our there again, doing something that goes against a lot of medical advice, then making it an "act of rebellion" and passive aggresively turning the focus on people who say anything other than ass-kissing statements.
I would actually have less of an opinion, but she crucifies anybody (does anyone actually or is she causing drama) who may ask.

Alcohol is addictive so if we all listened to what our body tells us we would eat chocolate and drink beers all the time. 👌
I don't have much of a place to comment on what this stranger does. But her flaunting of drinking through pregnancy is once again irresponsible as best medical advice is to avoid avoid, so even if most people who drink don't effect their baby, how about just do something not totally selfish for once, to give baby a better chance. Like the blood tests, the recommended scans etc.
Or atleast do it quietly, and not with a big fingers up to anyone that may have questions. She has a responsibility when addressing so many people, and to the wrong person it could give them an IDGAF attitude too, but they end up drinking a lot, because queen of health *cough* Yogagirl says so.

🥵
Annnnd of course an advert to round off her bragging rich people meals

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god, here we go. She wants a “Wild Pregnancy” with minimal medical care. Even though she has already panicked and got an ultrasound. You know this woman has images of herself naked in the woods, squatting by a tree trunk and having a perfectly healthy baby. Who’s already “an introvert” BTW.I think I’m going to have to check out on this shit.

• Sick

Tatt1424

I have a friend who still listens and omg after hearing about this nonsense 😂 wtf?

She has the emotional maturity of a child. Trying to move stuff in while workers are still there working, and not getting why that’s a shitty idea.

Also “we didn’t hire movers” may be TECHNICALLY true lol but they also got all new furniture, so yes they had all that brought over by delivery men (basically movers). Why does she always need to find little white lies to tell? They bought all new stuff, so yeah they “saved” on movers 😂😂😂 by using delivery men that accompany new furniture.

Lastly for someone who doesn’t want her pregnancy treated as a “medical condition” she sure plays it like one when it suits her. Pregnancy is a beautiful state, but it can become medical real quick and that’s when those doctors she trashes come in handy. I hate how she bashes western medicine. Is every doc amazing? No. But then again neither is every pseudo-guru-wannabe yoga teacher influencer. 🤣 but I still love yoga and wellness practices.

To her credit, she is great at manifesting when it serves her, like when there’s any work that needs to be done from any of HER ideas and brigades.

She manifested mould when she didn’t like Aruba anymore and Dennis took care of that, she manifested an egg story when she wanted to eat animals, she manifested being too pregnant to move when she insisted on moving, and she manifested a bad back when she was to host Christmas. 😂 That’s manifesting right?

POD SUMMARY: Rachel demands they do Christmas on the farm, and everyone else suffers from her selfishness (including total strangers).

It must be hurtful to hear her inauthentically giggle her way through retelling how she stresses everyone else out with her demands and wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tatt1424

Besides the day to day annoyances, overall YG has become such a drama-loving, complaining, aggressive grifter. It’s so sad how every aspect of her life is reframed to be an issue, and I don’t believe for one second she believes that. It’s a type of con where she boasts a problem and the solution is where she makes money. How no one can see that in her following is beyond comprehension.

I mean she rewrote her beautiful birth story with Lea to be this traumatic incident she must now process. How can someone like that be someone anyone seeks to get advice? Her birth story is hers, but I followed her back then and recall it being a tough experience, but overall an empowering one. There are women out there who have truly experienced trauma in birth, from health complications to downright mistreatment, nothing about her birth story was (even how she retells it) red flags. She wasn’t progressing, that’s all the midwife told her and yes it can be dangerous if labor goes on too long! It’s not always ancestral sacred nonsense where baby comes when they want. Newsflash it’s a newborn, sometimes they need help getting out and thanks to modern medicine many previously fatal complications are now 100% preventable.

• Heart

Tatt1424

Her talking about white privilege is such a joke, and so performative it’s insane. She oozes with privilege that she “manifested” for herself. 😂

And I’m sorry but she’s part of the problem with rich white privilege all over. She is an Air BNB asshole who legit buys homes just to rent them for vacations, not even for locals to live in, she’s the biggest hypocrite.

Annnnd she’s gone back for a medical checkup and b*llocks did they try to force a vaginal exam. I’ve had 3 kids and flown up to 37 weeks with each. She would’ve had the midwife feel where the baby is as they can tell how far the baby is/isn’t in the cervix and if they truly thought she might deliver then they’d have said don’t fly.

She’s a bloody hypocrite and should stop biting the hands that feeds her.

Rakel Brathen, the “ancestral” woman.

Tatt1424

I'm so confused by her. It's like she woke up and decided to be a completely different person. She had a wonderful life in Aruba before! Why is she doing this??

It's okay to change what we want, of course, but to force those expectations on your loved ones is so bizarre. Has she ever stopped to consider that everyone else around her might have their own "truth" as well–that the world doesn't revolve around her?

Also, total aside, but I saw her post something in her comments about how "this baby wanted me to make the vegan announcement so I could nourish him." Like WHAT?? You're blaming your recent controversy on YOUR UNBORN BABY????
She has already started the guru-faction of this new child. Like let the kid grow some before you start labeling them with Gemini this and introvert that lol. She can’t take accountability for anything. Everything is a sign. It’s hilarious too that she is suddenly perfectly healthy when it comes to home births, but work, naw she still has that pesky burnout. Visiting Aruba, nope that damn mould cleanse.

And while I respect those who try home birth, this “wild” pregnancy fad is spitting in the face of all the mothers who don’t have access to medical care or in underdeveloped countries or in countries where they have to pay an arm and a leg. I do think pregnancy should focus on mom and baby, but she lives in freaking Sweden. One of the top countries for prenatal and postnatal care. The amount of dangerous misinformation and just plain stupidity this woman proudly shows is baffling. If I lived in Sweden and was expecting you bet your ass I would take advantage of the healthcare they offer. It’s so gross how she just flaunts her privilege and carelessly preaches it to her followers. How many “wild” pregnancies will she inspire?

DahliaDreamer5

I was just looking at Rachel’s most recent reel ‘peace’:. and then saw her most recent story. Is that even the same person? she does not give off the same vibes or energy at all. I do keep up to date with this group, which is something i feel a little ashamed over, but i used to be one of these overly attached people to rachel, her podcast WAS my weekly therapy. But now she’s completely changed. Does anyone else feel sad about that? I feel silly lol
I definitely know what you mean! This is the only space to criticize a person with a public persona that I've ever posted in, honestly. Just because I felt like I was going crazy thinking she was spouting a ton of red flags, misinformation, and stories that were so out of touch with her privilege that it was delusional, but all of her social media comments were nothing but positive. It's just a relief knowing others are seeing through her too! But I was also very attached to her for a while and thought she was "one of the good ones." Maybe there aren't any good ones at all, but it still stings knowing that someone who I thought was actually real and authentic turned out to be just another white influencer lady trying to cover up their insecurity with wellness trend after wellness turned.

As for Shama, I totally believed Rachel's narrative too, but have been wondering more lately how much is embellished. And it really is horrible watching Rachel bash her mother for being unstable and then, in the same breath, talk about how they're moving Lea to a different country with a language she doesn't speak, a completely different climate, no friends and not particularly close to other people, a new school, changing her diet and going back on all the ethical reasons she told Lea they ate that way, moving to a new house every few months, fighting openly with her father who seems miserable, and now having a new baby.

• Heart

Tatt1424

So like, what is gaslighting then? Is it gaslighting when she tells us there were no phones then proceeds to share phone pic after phone pic from said night? Or is it gaslighting when a nurse tells you it’s time to push cause you’re dilated 10 cm even if your ancestral self is saying stand up and run to the hills and let the baby fall where it may? Or is it gaslighting when you’re sick, but nobody else is sick, and so you go out of your way to find doctors who will acknowledge your illness and ignore the ones who don’t while making your husband, who feels no illness, go along with it? And sure maybe there’s some merit, like sensitivity to a source, but you don’t just need this illness to explain your sickness cause that’s too easy to remove the problem. No you need it to explain your entire reason for moving across the world and tossing all of your earthly possessions. 🤔 But then, in this new place there seems to be no signs of this illness ever even on your old rusty property! Wait that’s not gaslighting is it? Anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pepperpotpot

Her life is so easy she has to try and convince us her taking a bath is work 🤣😅 It's a bath chica, don't be making out you're here with the working class on the frontline making this heroic stand for society. 🛀
I wish my job was taking a bath, and lord have mercy she even manages to make that something to bloody moan about.

Annnnddd a few stories later, vagus nerve pillow spray advert 10% off with yoga girl code. Fart fart fart, yeahhh sure the spray will cure your stiff neck from being on the phone too much Rachel. Sooo Capitalist. How can someone be so into health yet moan so much about amazing benefits of Western medicine. So against plastic yet advertising so much pointless stuff. No offense, we all use plastic. But she's yoga girl and pretends she's holy and eats meat now because vegan food comes in plastic. So instead, how about offer a 5 minute class on how to stretch your neck to activate your vagus nerve. No packaging then.
Oh wait she's too busy at her new farmjob taking baths and complaining and won't get the quick buck for that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Can someone explain, what is wrong with Leika? It can be fixed but Rachel doesn't want to?
I had a horse and she got very old. She always had problems with her hooves and needed operations twice. The last time we did it, she was over 20 years and a lot people told me not to do it, because why waste time, money and energy on an old horse and I never understand those people. She was in pain for the time it needs to heal but otherwise healthy. Of course she was old and with her condition she could not be ridden anymore but who cares? She got more than ten more happy years and that was worth all the time and money.
The photo shooting thing is disgusting. Taking last pictures I get, but doing a real shooting?
How someone can post at all in this situation is beyond me. Grieving in selfiemode feels artificial for me.
Lea is dressing herself up as a Flamenco dancer with heavy makeup on and of course Rachel filmed that too. This girl will have serious problems in the future. Poor girl.
Rachel said she hasn't said everything that's wrong with Laika, she said it isn't just the hip thing so I don't know where people are getting that she's just too lazy to fix Laika.

I don't live in Sweden but I don't know any vet who would put down a dog that doesn't actually need to be put down, so I doubt it's just Rachel's laziness. It's weird that she hasn't shared the full extent of Laika's diagnosis since she overshares everything but as much as I hate Rachel, I doubt she'd put down a dog she loves just because, especially after how she lost Sgt. pepper.

If Laika is chronically suffering and treatment wouldn't provide actual improvement then yes, it's best to put her to sleep.

It's just so odd how Rachel performs everything lately. None of it seems genuine. I always thought she had a way with words, and clearly people resonated with what she shared or she wouldn't have reached 2 million followers. But nowadays it's just...all so fake. Even when it is probably genuine, it rings false.

Goddamn, she is fucking INSUFFERABLE. “When tea came my way”, shut the fuck up you unbearable twat! Oh she really has a way of getting under my skin lol. Wanna take bets on what the next big healing thing will be after tea? I bet it’ll be hallucinogens. She’ll get into growing her own mushrooms. SoOoOoO ancestral.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

passthecheese

It is so so so scary and so so so harmful that she is drinking through pregnancy , but more so sharing that to a large amount of people. It makes me feel physically ill. The current research surrounding drinking while pregnant is that there are probably safe windows to have a little bit, but because they don’t have enough research to fully know (duh because you can’t have a study where you ask pregnant women to drink alcohol so you can see how much is harmful) , it’s best to just avoid it to be sure. That’s why that’s the viewpoint of public health and countries all around the world. Which makes complete sense. Why does logic have to be Rachel’s enemy? Why does she NEED a glass of champagne so badly? I also don’t give a shit what she eats but the fact that she openly gloats about this to 2 million people who may take what she says and do it themselves is just reckless for a population.

To say that science/governments are trying to control us by recommending we avoid things that may be harmful is just absurd. And that doing it is an act of rebellion and honoring your own self is laughable. She’s like a teenager seeking attention. It makes me so mad that she thinks this way.

• Wow

bluecoffeecup

JFC. Her stories of her performative crying because she listened to Taylor Swift's All Too Well (the 10 minute version) and tagging Taylor, and the way she makes her voice all high pitched and wobbly.

This woman is the worst kind of attention seeker.
She is desperate to reach out to Taylor.
She has gained success in the past with trying to talk to celebs, like she ended up speaking to Hillary Swank, Jen Aniston (who I immediately lost any admiration for lol), she loves the fact Lindsay Lohan blocked her, who am I missing. She's a clout chaser

Pepperpotpot

Once again YogaGirl is charging us $20 to sit and watch her drink tea for an hour. All you need to bring is tea, teacup, and tea towel for spills! Wow that website course itinerary really must of took some solid time to create. She's a true artist and hard worker. Careful she doesn't have a burn out again.
Free for members who, you know, pay for yoga classes, but get to watch the almighty celebrity Rachel drink tea instead.
Very enlightening. Much value. Wow

Just saw this meme..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheSheep

I guess on her pod she mentions how she wants to give birth in the woods *pause for face palm* and she calls on the Swedish media to report how she’s lost her mind as she giggles manically.

She is so delusional. The headline would read “Privileged White Lady Thinks She’s a Rebel forNot Receiving Any Prenatal Care” the article will include quotes from everyone else trying to get an ounce of the medical care she takes and leaves as she sees fit.

Also apparently Dennis is already sexist cause he’s excited to have a boy. 😂 Oh man, you can’t make this performative bullshit up.
As if the Swedish media gives a shit about her 🤦‍♀️
Like someone has just said; she’s just a purposeless, jobless grifter.

Tatt1424

Oh no! Even when I was a fan and I listened to the audiobook she told that story and I skipped that part. 😂 It was so blatantly obvious she was embellishing and also just cringe. Okay Rach, so you went to a super sacred not like any other cacao ceremony ever not like those ones you’ve seen in other places, we get it, it was different. Reality: Rachel was a tourist at the time and did one of the most common tourist things, (not hating on it, cacao is a sacred and still major crop and medicinal plant in Costa Rica today, but tourists come from all over and try it there for a reason), a cacao ceremony.

QueenBW

VIP Member
JFC. Her stories of her performative crying because she listened to Taylor Swift's All Too Well (the 10 minute version) and tagging Taylor, and the way she makes her voice all high pitched and wobbly.

This woman is the worst kind of attention seeker.

• Haha

bluecoffeecup

PERFECTION!!! Thank you to whoever wrote this 🤣🤣 Guess we know how to actually get through to her. She loves it. She needs sympathy minions in her inbox telling her that this email is not true! Did you read the part where she said “all because I said the monarchy was outdated.” —like Britain gives a fuck about what you think about their culture/heritage?
She doesn’t breathe a word about Sweden’s monarchy or the fact she got married in a castle.

Isn’t getting married in a castle outdated and privileged Rachel? 🥸🥴

I feel restored LOL, Merry Christmas y’all

I am inspired 🫢 Should I send her the new podcast covers I made?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

DahliaDreamer5

The smugness is so distasteful. It's both indicative of her reason for sharing (she absolutely gets more traffic to her page when she's being intentionally contrarian) and her insecurity on the topic (I imagine if she really felt that it was fine, she would just... do it quietly and not feel the need to be like "LOOK HOW FINE I AM DRINKING WHILE PREGNANT." Like the lady doth protest post too much.).

The gross insensitivity that she's approached this whole pregnancy with is horrible. Most people on social media that I've seen that have become pregnant have said something like "so this is a life update for me and some of my content will revolve around this for a little bit. I'll do my best to frame the information and be mindful about it. I totally understand that this may be triggering for some so please do what you need to do, and feel free to unfollow me if this is going to be too painful." It's great for her that it seems like she pretty much immediately conceived Lea and #2 but to not address how difficult the fertility journey can be for many is so, so insensitive. It's not that she shouldn't talk about her pregnancy (it's her platform after all) but I share others' thoughts that it's wildly insensitive of her to be like, "I only used to bleed for like 3 days and it was super light, apparently that can indicate fertility issues but I got pregnant immediately so I guess not for me lol, anyway I'm off to skydive while eating bleu cheese and bringing my shotgun to try and hit a moose on the way down." I'm not even trying to conceive yet but I hope to one day and even I'm appalled by what she's doing, so my sympathies to those out there who have struggled and are seeing Rachel do this shit.

I wonder how Dennis feels about all of this?

In total agreement with @QueenBW- the audacity of her hypocritical self to be talking about how bad and privacy-invading it is for "the government" to store information on her... through social media! As if Meta isn't storing all sorts of data on her, and Lea as well? Again, were it really a problem and not just an opportunity for her to say something that she knows will rile people up, she would ditch social media and like make her own website/platform for her and her fans to communicate on. But that would mean no more payouts for photos of Lea downing green powders, so "right to privacy" but only up to a point then.

• Heart