Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the holy egg and the ancestral liver paté. Bet hers is the regular processed one that every Swede (unfortunately) grew up with as a staple at the breakfast table. As I said before, I don't give a "fork" about what she puts in her mouth, but she's making such a big deal out of errrrthing.

And that Lea manifesting a friend... It's a bit sad, but also sweet that she has a friend nearby. But Rachel making it all about "manifesting" :rolleyes:
Sure they live a bit *remote", but also pretty close to three big cities including Stockholm.

Why the f is she having this annoying superior giggle all the time, no matter what she talks about?
Gawd, she is so delusional. She talks like they live 9 hours from civilization. Dude, you live 45 minutes outside of a major city. In most places they call that a suburb. And the “we chose this lifestyle” bullshit, first of all, Rachel chose it. We all know there was no “we” doing the choosing. Secondly, is living 45 minutes outside of a major city really such a unique thing she has to refer to it as a ‘lifestyle’?

Don’t even get me started on the manifesting bullshit. Again, more delusion. She seems to think her properties in Sweden are due to her magical super powers, not her daddy hooking her up in a big way. That’s called privilege, Rach. 🙄

And yes, the insane giggling is so cringe. 🤮

Reactions: 8
I felt really sad listening to her stories about Lea wanting a spell book for Christmas so she could cast a spell to make a friend. Jeez, she must be so lonely. But of course Rachel just turns it around to make out her kid is an expert manifester. Wake up- you moved your family away to suit you and your roots and the kid must be so lonely she was trying to magic up a friend. But of course this goes over Rachel’s head and she is raising some sort of guru with the same powers as her mother to make things happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I felt really sad listening to her stories about Lea wanting a spell book for Christmas so she could cast a spell to make a friend. Jeez, she must be so lonely. But of course Rachel just turns it around to make out her kid is an expert manifester. Wake up- you moved your family away to suit you and your roots and the kid must be so lonely she was trying to magic up a friend. But of course this goes over Rachel’s head and she is raising some sort of guru with the same powers as her mother to make things happen.
Her lack of any significant degree of enlightenment and huge ego are just so unbelievable to me given all the yoga, tea ceremonies, meditation, and other healing practices she does. Yikes. What would it be without all that? She totally missed the main point of poor Leah needing to magic up a friend.

I am surprised she didn’t tell us the new friend’s name was Selma as Lea thought it would be. That seems like a good Rachel super-magical bullshit story. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think all the tea and meditating stuff is just for show, she does it because it looks good and enlighted but she doesn't feel it at all.

To be clear is the exact same picture she posted on Oct. 24 this year about the magical coming home eg.

Cue the office meme *it’s the same picture* View attachment 1835943
Yeah I had a proper stalk when this happened, and saw that she totally lied about something here. Leah both said vegan friendly things that made her look cute and woke, or she gave Rachel the egg as a sign from God to eat it. Choose a lane Rachel. Always spinning a trite narrative to make her seem special.

Anybody else who does spell work not like the idea of someone telling the world about your magic. But again, the term sacred is lost on Rachel. Her raw salted aged cheese ancestral butter is sacred, but actual magic can be spaffed out all over the Internet. It was not Rachel's witchcraft to share, even if it was from a little child's book. Leahs Christmas list shared online, her hopes and dreams, likes and dislikes, tantrums and emotions. It's so unfair. And unsafe.

Reactions: 10
Anybody else who does spell work not like the idea of someone telling the world about your magic. But again, the term sacred is lost on Rachel. Her raw salted aged cheese ancestral butter is sacred, but actual magic can be spaffed out all over the Internet. It was not Rachel's witchcraft to share, even if it was from a little child's book. Leahs Christmas list shared online, her hopes and dreams, likes and dislikes, tantrums and emotions. It's so unfair. And unsafe.
Couldn't agree more with all of this (as someone new to spell work too). Highly inappropriate and unethical. And even if you're not a woo person, I think it still strikes the wrong note just on the level of it being inappropriate to display Lea's every want, wish, and whim, plus all her tantrums, breakdowns, and mistakes, just like Pepperpotpot says. Rachel views Lea as either an adult or a child as it conveniences her- Lea is an adult when Rachel wants to paint her as a guru sent from beyond to heal Rachel's trauma and be the vessel of ancient wisdom, yet Lea is a child when Rachel wants to disregard any boundaries or privacy that the kid is owed (because Lea is too young to assert these herself, or to understand the implications of her photo and stories of her life being plastered everywhere). I guess Everything Is Sacred* but only if it's happening to Rachel. Lea is literally just a prop in Rachel's life at this point. And it's so so sad that, in Rachel's unceasing guru-fication of Lea and everything she does, this is yet another time when she's not seeing how badly Lea is doing with all of the major upheavals she's experienced. I would think most people's first thought at hearing that story would be, "... But if she feels like she wants to 'manifest' one, that means she doesn't have one in real life right now..." I haven't even been on social media for over a year and stopped listening to her podcast months ago, and it's even clear to me that Lea has been crying for help for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think all the tea and meditating stuff is just for show, she does it because it looks good and enlighted but she doesn't feel it at all.
She can’t be that deeply into the practice if she always has to take a picture for IG.

Reactions: 3
Rachel watched Twilight with Lea, posted a man who hugs a cow and tagged Dennis and tells the "sweet Story" about Lea wanting a spell book and a wand for christmas to create a friend. If a child does something like this it is cristal clear that this child is lonely. Rachel can not be that dumb? But Rachel finds it sweet and funny and has no concernes at all? She ruins this child I really feel sorry for Lea.

• Sad
Her lack of any significant degree of enlightenment and huge ego are just so unbelievable to me given all the yoga, tea ceremonies, meditation, and other healing practices she does. Yikes. What would it be without all that? She totally missed the main point of poor Leah needing to magic up a friend.

I am surprised she didn’t tell us the new friend’s name was Selma as Lea thought it would be. That seems like a good Rachel super-magical bullshit story. 🤣
Haha, I also just waited for the other kids name to be Selma. That would have been too much... But hey, it's Rachels universe after all.

Rachel linked to a magazine interview a week or something ago, in which she states that she wants to give birth outside down by the water/the lake on a nice summer day. With only Dennis and Lea there and maybe someone who takes care of Lea 😑 And that she and Lea already watch a lot of birth videos together, so that Lea is prepared. Yeah, she really treats Lea as an adult when it suits her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling Lea will grow up to either need lots and lots of therapy or be a Rachel clone, narcissistic and manipulative. There's not much else for her to do with such parenting. Where's Dennis in all of this?

Rachel linked to a magazine interview a week or something ago, in which she states that she wants to give birth outside down by the water/the lake on a nice summer day. With only Dennis and Lea there and maybe someone who takes care of Lea 😑 And that she and Lea already watch a lot of birth videos together, so that Lea is prepared. Yeah, she really treats Lea as an adult when it suits her.
So ancestral. 🙄🤮

Reactions: 1
Imagine she really does this and something went wrong during birth?
Yes women give "ancestral" births all the time but only because they have no other options! And privileged Rachel choose to altough she has all options 🙄

"I'm a bit ambivalent about the healthcare system in general - not just in Sweden but everywhere - so my biggest fear from last time is probably the same as now, that I would need some super serious medical intervention and that I wouldn't have my voice heard."

"So I'm thinking of doing it (an ultrasound) just to find out the gender. We will probably take a private ultrasound in week 18 or 20."

Extracts from the interview :rolleyes:

• Haha
"I'm a bit ambivalent about the healthcare system in general - not just in Sweden but everywhere - so my biggest fear from last time is probably the same as now, that I would need some super serious medical intervention and that I wouldn't have my voice heard."

"So I'm thinking of doing it (an ultrasound) just to find out the gender. We will probably take a private ultrasound in week 18 or 20."

She has definitely gone full anti-vaxxer in her mentality, which is such a privileged way to live. Only possible because the rest of people are doing the right thing while she plays to be Dr. Rachel, Medicine Woman.

She's ambivalent about the healthcare system... except when Lea was super ill and she rushed her to hospital. She's ambivalent about the healthcare system, except for when she needed her appendix taken out. Why didn't she go the super ancestral way of letting her appendix burst, then herself get sepsis and die? Oh wait, right, because she's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
While I don’t know much on the topic of having a young child be there for birth, I do know that it can be very traumatizing when a child sees a parent in deep distress, grief or pain. Her tiny nervous system is still forming and something that intense can have lasting effects. For her sake, I do hope they’ve consulted some outside advice, but YG knows best. 😕

"That I would need some super serious medical intervention and that I wouldn't have my voice heard."
When you need serious medial intervetion it should be normal that you trust the experts and do what they told you? When you are in a serious situation during birth are you really arguing with the doctor about the next steps?
I get that a birth should not be treated as a medial problem and that in earlier times women in hospitals were not treated okay during births but that changed a lot and there are other options too like a birthing house at least in Germany. There are midwifes and it has a lot less hospital vibes but they are prepared to help in emergency situations. There are things like this in Sweden too I guess.

So her biggest fear in this imaginary scenario is she “wouldn’t have her voice heard”? I can think of many other things that would be my biggest fears in this scenario. I guess for Rachel, having her voice heard is paramount, so she gets what she wants at all times above all other concerns. What an egomaniac.

• Heart
View attachment 1835810So after being so restrictive she is now eating liver pâté…
I was such a fan of yoga girl but now I can’t believe what a hypocrite she has become
This girl was such a fuckign grifter. Dipping out of veganism with eggs and dairy, ok..
But bleeping liver pate? 1. Barf.
2. Goes from 0 to 100. For someone who cried eating an egg because it was SoOoO foreign, eats LIVER of all things. Blood pudding next Rakel? Maybe some sacred cow tongue?
She's such a pos.

Sorry if this has been discussed before. Did she acknowledge that the same egg she ate is the one that she posted about last year all mushy eyed that Lea wants to protect the chicken it will come to be?

I am late to all the news, I just discovered a few days ago that she is no longer vegan. I followed her a longggg time ago like 2014-2016 era. I unfollowed after she left a whole bunch of hate notes on someone’s car after she was clearly in the wrong. I don’t remember all the details but I just remember being so off put. So I’ve done snark check ins here and there but the whole non-vegan announcement is just shocking to me, both abandoning something she was so hard behind and in such a spiteful, sensationalized way. Anyways, sorry if the whole reposted egg picture has been brought up before, I’m just reeling and needed a space to process lol.View attachment 1835910
I'm right there with you. It sickens me that she got under my skin for so many things prior then REALLY pissed me off on the whole gaslighting and bullying with followers/enablers who share her NEW narrative "being a vegan and vegetarian, you're anemic unourished unenlightened beings y'all, eat meat its ancestral, my dad has a farm, slaughter is sacred." Like duck all the way off you wrinkled c*nt.

She bleeping owned a vegan restaurant for Christ sakes. She doesn't have an authentic bone in her body.

Also, I wish I saw that post about the notes on the car thing you speak of. What a twit.

Haha, I also just waited for the other kids name to be Selma. That would have been too much... But hey, it's Rachels universe after all.

I'm also so confused why Sweden platforms this woman?? Like brings her on local morning tv to talk about what? being an aimless influencer.

Last edited:
Well… the new controversy that toxic Rachel decided to bring on is- home childbirth…. Because her intuition.. because everything she manifests just magically becomes her reality… I tell you… even if she needs intervention or ends up in a hospital, she is is the one who will gaslight her followers saying “Sun came EXACTLY when the Sun rose up, and Aaahh what an amazing experience in the bathtub with lea and Dennis.. even better than I ever imagined…🤣🙄

View attachment 1835810So after being so restrictive she is now eating liver pâté…
I was such a fan of yoga girl but now I can’t believe what a hypocrite she has become
Not only hypocritical… it’s the absolute NEED to create controversy, so then she can victimized herself.. and the toxic cyclic pattern she has created.. it’s just nonstop and it’s disgusting! Because in reality she can eat a human if she wants.. why post it?? To create THIS! Negative attention because sadly for her, no one else believes her BS.. so she can not feed positivity anymore.. no one is willing to follow a woman who’s so obviously all over the place, narcissistic, and a big etc

Last edited:
Well… the new controversy that toxic Rachel decided to bring on is- home childbirth…. Because her intuition.. because everything she manifests just magically becomes her reality… I tell you… even if she needs intervention or ends up in a hospital, she is is the one who will gaslight her followers saying “Sun came EXACTLY when the Sun rose up, and Aaahh what an amazing experience in the bathtub with lea and Dennis.. even better than I ever imagined…🤣🙄

Not only hypocritical… it’s the absolute NEED to create controversy, so then she can victimized herself.. and the toxic cyclic pattern she has created.. it’s just nonstop and it’s disgusting! Because in reality she can eat a human if she wants.. why post it?? To create THIS! Negative attention because sadly for her, no one else believes her BS.. so she can not feed positivity anymore.. no one is willing to follow a woman who’s so obviously all over the place, narcissistic, and a big etc
Her word/integrity is not to be trusted. She is an untrustworthy grifter.

I also don't get now turning Lea's whole birth into a new trauma to mull over. Classic Rakel. Hindsight is 20/20 but damn she is imploding over Lea's birth story. Her BFF Olivia is like the expert bathtub birther, so now Rachel's outlook on the whole experience with Lea is now condemning the hospital for making her feel any type of way that didn't jibe with her signs and intuition from the moon.

I’m going there. Who done it better?
Alicia Silverstone 46 years old unhealthy non ancestral, seed oil drinker, cult leader vegan.

Rakel Brathen 34 years old: Liver pate, steak and ancestral processed cheese.

Moral of the story, Alicia in all her unhealthy unnourishment looks more youthful in the face at damn near 50 than Rakel at a young 34.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.