Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her first announcement that she was 12 weeks which is quite early, she wouldn't know the gender etc. I did think her bump was quite big for 12wks!

Reactions: 2
Guys big news! She’s cured from mold! She’s cured! I mean… I assume she’s cured cause she is venturing in a moldy barn and seems fine. Or is Swedish mold okay? The amount of mold you can see inside the barn is hilarious and Dennis says they will have NO horses. And Rachel just laughs.

Reactions: 6
Swedish Soul Medicine...Glogg. No offense to Glogg or anything but what is this nonsense?!?

And hey, guys, you can bring your plant friend of choice.
This is a prime example of her grift! Glogg as “soul medicine,” is the most half-assed nonsense. She has fallen so out of touch, but thankfully has her dedicated delusional followers who will buy anything she puts out, as long as she uses the buzzwords. Just say “let’s make some glogg!” and make it a fun activity, but marketing it as some sort of medicinal property for your soul? She has become a prime example of how privileged assholes take from other cultures and profit off of them shamelessly. Drop the YG handle and just become another rich Goopy lifestyle brand that means nothing already. tit even Goop probably does some charity or offers articles with actual experts, she’s literally just in it for as much money with as little work as possible.

Reactions: 5
Swedish Soul Medicine...Glogg. No offense to Glogg or anything but what is this nonsense?!?

And hey, guys, you can bring your plant friend of choice.
FFS, only Rachel could rebrand a cocktail as ‘soul medicine’. She just loves to capitalize on and exploit cultural traditions. I guess this time at least it is her own culture. 🙄

• Haha
FFS, only Rachel could rebrand a cocktail as ‘soul medicine’. She just loves to capitalize on and exploit cultural traditions. I guess this time at least it is her own culture. 🙄
Bahaha, small mercies. The bar's so low a little baby dachshund would be able to jump over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Even still, does anyone else feel like she's upped the frequency with which she markets her self or her "offerings" as Swedish? Obviously she can, it is her own culture and she lives there now, it's not that I don't think she has a claim to that or something. But she was still Swedish even when she was living in Aruba or Costa Rica, and it wasn't so often mentioned, so it's hard not to see all of this "Swedish soul medicine" business and such as her attempt to rebrand as a Nordic homesteader and not actually her wanting to authentically share her culture.

Even still, does anyone else feel like she's upped the frequency with which she markets her self or her "offerings" as Swedish? Obviously she can, it is her own culture and she lives there now, it's not that I don't think she has a claim to that or something. But she was still Swedish even when she was living in Aruba or Costa Rica, and it wasn't so often mentioned, so it's hard not to see all of this "Swedish soul medicine" business and such as her attempt to rebrand as a Nordic homesteader and not actually her wanting to authentically share her culture.
Yes, for sure it is part of her rebrand.🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, I'm sure her ego took a bruising when during the Yoga So White controversy she had to do a tiiiiiny bit of introspection and realize she had 100% appropriated a culture for the aesthetic and benefited, wildly so even, because she's white and conventionally pretty.

So I'd be willing to bet she feels like at least with Swedish stuff, that can't happen, it's safe. Plus, the Scandi, Nordic, Cottagecore aesthetics are all super popular now/still, so she's set.

Podcast update…..she is rebranding the podcast! To just ‘From The Heart’. Taking out the Yoga Girl reference.

Damn- was thinking it was going to be something better 🤨

But what will the promo code be for the sweat bags etc???

2) She says they don’t know the sex of the baby, but would she really be calling the baby he/him, if she didn’t know? I think she may have found out in the ultrasound. That will be quite a disappointment for Lea if they are calling the baby he/him and it turns out to be a girl.
She said that she doesn’t know the sex. They are only saying boy because that’s what Guru Lea predicted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Podcast update…..she is rebranding the podcast! To just ‘From The Heart’. Taking out the Yoga Girl reference.

She said that she doesn’t know the sex. They are only saying boy because that’s what Guru Lea predicted
So she's also taking out "Conversations"? Since we pointed out that you can't have a conversation by yourself, as well as how she's not yoga Girl anymore it really does feel like she reads here sometimes.

I just heard her excerpt on her stories about "not wanting to hear negative birth stories etc", because she doesn't need those narratives in her life to cause stress and anxiety, B*TCH thats all YOU DO TO YOUR LISTENERS! Instill unwise Rachel Pseudo science, and fear monger about our wifi, non organic furniture, dietary lifestyle-- the list goes on!

👆THIS for sure! I will look forward to her upcoming online course (that will cost me the equivalent of 1 months salary) on the origins of the egg, how to cook with the egg, make space on your alter for the egg, decorating the egg, what to do with the eggshell and how all this is actually yoga.
Her course curriculum would also share how to make a yoni steam with the boiled eggs in water :ROFLMAO:

It should be Jobless, Rich Girl--Paranoid Inner Debates, from my 3rd Home 🙏 or Sacred Eggs and Mold---Rants by Rachel Brathen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh that's such a shame about the podcast name. Not that she shouldn't change it because she absolutely should- more so that she's changing it only because the "Yoga Girl brand" is tied to the cancellation (in her mind) and she's been glomming on so hard to the homesteader trend. When ideally, she would be changing her branding (or would have changed it long ago) after reflecting on the fact that having a rich white lady donning the title "Yoga Girl" is appropriative and not great. Instead it only happens when "it no longer feels aligned" and probably Lea saying something offhand about "mommy being a garden lady" and Rachel weeping thinking that was a sign from the universe.

Reactions: 3
Guys big news! She’s cured from mold! She’s cured! I mean… I assume she’s cured cause she is venturing in a moldy barn and seems fine. Or is Swedish mold okay? The amount of mold you can see inside the barn is hilarious and Dennis says they will have NO horses. And Rachel just laughs.
I just heard her excerpt on her stories about "not wanting to hear negative birth stories etc", because she doesn't need those narratives in her life to cause stress and anxiety, B*TCH thats all YOU DO TO YOUR LISTENERS! Instill unwise Rachel Pseudo science, and fear monger about our wifi, non organic furniture, dietary lifestyle-- the list goes on!

Her course curriculum would also share how to make a yoni steam with the boiled eggs in water :ROFLMAO:

It should be Jobless, Rich Girl--Paranoid Inner Debates, from my 3rd Home 🙏 or Sacred Eggs and Mold---Rants by Rachel Brathen
Monologues with Rachel Brathen

The fake smug smile, the poses... Lord. She's so annoying.
I feel like the podcast photo should of been her in her little house on the prairie dress holding a half bitten steak with that tongue behind the teeth smile. With a basket of eggs at her side. And that viking headstone/tablet behind her. Or the toilet photo. I will photoshop for you guys, a rendition after work lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Rants by Rakel Bråthen more like. I mean Raaachel Braaatheeeen ( fake American accent), my apologies.
No, glögg is not "Soul Medicine". It's spiced wine to keep you warm originally. Now a traditional Christmas drink. I guess you can spin that to be soul medicine if you like. Nothing earth shattering about it. We don't do a big ceremony when making it. In fact you just go an buy it in the shop! But hey, each to their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rants by Rakel Bråthen more like. I mean Raaachel Braaatheeeen ( fake American accent), my apologies.
No, glögg is not "Soul Medicine". It's spiced wine to keep you warm originally. Now a traditional Christmas drink. I guess you can spin that to be soul medicine if you like. Nothing earth shattering about it. We don't do a big ceremony when making it. In fact you just go an buy it in the shop! But hey, each to their own.
Are you Swedish?

Where is everyone from here if thats ok to ask?

CANADA here.

Yes only Rachel rebrands alcohol as soul medicine. When alcohol is literally body poison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.