Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is inciting drama on purpose. She will get angry feedback on her story and will show this as "look how all this judgemental vegans are cruel to me." šŸ™„
Also this eating this kind of meat bs shows again her privilege. She can eat meat from a wild animal shot by her hunting brother but that is not possible for the most of people. So it is okay for her to eat this special meat but other people shouldn't eat meat? Also hypocritical af because we have seen her eating animal products that are sure as hell not made from happy animals who only had one bad day in their life. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't really care about her eating meat. But I so do not care for five stories on how to boil an egg. How does she think this is content??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't really care about her eating meat. But I so do not care for five stories on how to boil an egg. How does she think this is content??
@QueenBW you just answered your own question. šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s her content, so obviously it must be super engaging and fascinating. Sheā€™s really lost touch.

Reactions: 3
Haha-she thinks she looks like JLO.
Also WTF is she wearing on her legs? Would love to see those trousers without all her words in the middle covering them up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she believes Cara Delevingne is following her on IG. I couldnā€™t find it, just a bunch of CD fanpages. What planet does she live on?

Is her followers 19 y/o dudes, just moving from home and learning how to cook? A boring af gratin with macaronis and minced meat, with cheese on top? How original šŸ˜‚ So basic I just canā€™t. She presents it as something so special and hOLy. Bet itā€™s just some crap meat from the closest supermarket. Not moose. Get the feeling she can make things up just for the storytelling.

Last edited:
Only had one bad day in its life?? So the day your brother shot it?!! lol
I canā€™t with the cutesy death talk. ā€œOne bad dayā€ šŸ™šŸ»šŸ„“ own it Rakel, it was shot to death and laid in pain until it bled out/heart stopped and youā€™re unbothered by it. We know.
Just move on with your life, I feel like all she does is try to justify her meat eating STILL. If youā€™re so right Rakel why do you feel the constant need to explain?

I wonder if she thinks of all death as so soothing and zen as ā€œone bad dayā€, like the ā€œone bad dayā€ Andrea had (RIP).

And now she believes Cara Delevingne is following her on IG. I couldnā€™t find it, just a bunch of CD fanpages. What planet does she live on?

Is her followers 19 y/o dudes, just moving from home and learning how to cook? A boring af gratin with macaronis and minced meat, with cheese on top? How original šŸ˜‚ So basic I just canā€™t. She presents it as something so special and hOLy. Bet itā€™s just some crap meat from the closest supermarket. Not moose. Get the feeling she can make things up just for the storytelling.
Yes!!! I looked it up sheā€™s so dumb. Cara doesnā€™t follow her, and if she did BURN because she unfollowed her.

Exactly. She's probably trying to find a skincare company to work with her as we speak.

And behold. Little Miss Hypocrite. She had a proper, regular, Western doctor's appointment to get her asthma inhaler. You mean she knows an ancestral bark or something won't keep her alive?

The wheels are coming off. She's fully unhinged.
"The ancestral bark" - DYING šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Yes, she should just let her asthma be, if she's meant NOTto breath its the universe and a sign and natural.
Oh and her little disclaimer that she only gets her inhaler just in case because she is super healthy and doesn't need modern meds lolz.
I thought the meat-eating, crystal dildos/love wands and sauna cleared up all ailments.

Last edited:
Iā€™ve unsubscribed and still get this crap! Mark as SPAM! How many different ways can YG repackage this B.S. She doesnā€™t need a cow, sheā€™s milking this course for all itā€™s worth, despite having taken a lot of it from other sources, and she has podcasts with this exact topic. I remember listening to one years ago. I wonder if sheā€™ll start deleting those now? Seriously Rachel I know itā€™s hard to believe but adults do actually work, they can even enjoy it, but itā€™s a sacred part of life. Does she think her ancestors just laid around all day making supplement drinks and creating mundane drama?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs a "one bad day" online course. Where we all witness what happens and talk through our feelings and share our new recipe ideas.

• Haha
Going to the toilet with intention šŸ˜„
Who pays 50 bucks for this? And what has this to do with Yoga?

• Haha
That is such a scam! If someone is interested on infusing a bit of ritual or intentionality into their daily lives, there's like a hundred different free articles or videos on the topic! There's absolutely no need to shell out $50 to Rachel just to hear her spout the same things that those free resources will tell you. And, like others are saying, I would be willing to bet that $50 that her main "points" in that course are essentially slowing down, taking breaths, noticing the sensations of what you're doing- aka basic meditation and conscious awareness techniques that she absolutely did not come up with. I guess she justifies charging for something like that because she's offering "her perspective and practices" but I'm sure it's nothing unique and certainly not worth paying for.

The "one bad day" thing... for Rachel, a "bad day" is one where Dennis refuses to buy her a cow, so I guess we have to be the ones to point out to her that surely the moose would agree that getting *shot* is indeed having a worse day than someone not buying you a cow. Having cutesy language isn't being reverent and acknowledging the sacred- if anything, it's the opposite. She's diminishing the gravity of the situation and further devaluing the animal's life in doing so.

Does anyone recall the time Rachel said that when she was younger if she was in a conversation and she wasn't feeling the vibe she would openly say "sorry this conversation no longer serves me" and walk away. I thought that was the most fucked up/impolite thing I heard her say. Imagine having a casual chat and someone says that to you. She's horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this just made me think if I went all ancestral with my food as an Irish person it would be plain salted spuds!

She is so, so basic and I feel she is talking at people rather than to people. Her true spoilt, privileged colours are shining through now and she is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Just read a part in her transcript:
" I really, I, I don't know. I resist being a name on a list, you know? And then I had to, to fill in these forms and I, and I could, there was, there was options. Like if I leave samples, I guess if I would leave blood or urine or I, I don't know what they want from me, do I consent to that being stored in like the bio database? I was like, Nope, , I don't want them keeping my blood. Like I'm, I'm one of those conspiracy theorist people now who like , I'm sitting with my silver, like my aluminum foil hat and my like silver blanket and I'm like, don't, don't look at me .

REMEMBER
for the longest time she was like "I'm not a conspiracy person, its just not who I am. Now she ADMITS to herself what we all know, that she's a conspiracy person. And she must be reading these threads because I've said she was a silver blanket wearing conspiracy ( Better Call Saul) loon. And now that's in her vocabulary.

Now she thinks the Illuminati are storing her blood tests, maybe to clone her? Batty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Does anyone recall the time Rachel said that when she was younger if she was in a conversation and she wasn't feeling the vibe she would openly say "sorry this conversation no longer serves me" and walk away. I thought that was the most fucked up/impolite thing I heard her say. Imagine having a casual chat and someone says that to you. She's horrible.
She has no capacity for debate. It's her way or the high way.

I understand pulling away from toxic, cyclical fights or relationships but just randomly deciding to stop listening cause it's not "serving you"? Ah, Rachel. Always so privileged.

• Heart
and this:

" And there was another question, do I wanna be part of the statistical the statistical bureaus, whatever. Yeah. Like they keep just data of, of you and, and your, your your pregnancy. "

OH NO STATISTICS!! The metrics she uses on any other occasion to confirm her weird confirmation bias on her new health concern du jour.

I must also say, she does no clean up of her transcripts for her podcast. So many errors. Lazy. She could edit the portions that are completely insane. Like her giving birth to a "duck". But Rakel is busy making moose meat to care about the few lazy podcast offerings she puts out.

• Haha
and this:

" And there was another question, do I wanna be part of the statistical the statistical bureaus, whatever. Yeah. Like they keep just data of, of you and, and your, your your pregnancy. "

OH NO STATISTICS!! The metrics she uses on any other occasion to confirm her weird confirmation bias on her new health concern du jour.

I must also say, she does no clean up of her transcripts for her podcast. So many errors. Lazy. She could edit the portions that are completely insane. Like her giving birth to a "duck". But Rakel is busy making moose meat to care about the few lazy podcast offerings she puts out.
She's the woman that sits down to just talk, no prep, nothing, for an hour. She doesn't give a "duck" about her content or her audience. As long as she gets clicks, and therefore money, she's fine.

• Haha
and this:

This kind of conspiracy drives me nuts because - as a researcher who has worked with gov individualised health data (anonymised obviously) - literally no government /biobank/ institute is sufficiently organised to do ā€˜evil thingsā€™ with your data. Like different hospitals donā€™t even use the same disease codes, I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

• Haha
Hahaha imagine talking to someone, and they suddenly say "sorry this conversation no longer serves me" and walking away. Comes across as completely arrogant and its absolutely hilarious if she thinks it sounds self aware and clever.
This woman should never be an actual "celebrity" haha, she acts like such a queen, imagine her in Hollywood šŸ¤¢ She so believes her own hype.
How about just gently bringing the conversation to a close so you don't hurt someone's feelings? Or see if you can learn something by actually LISTENING to what THEY want to say and not always thinking about yourself. Oh wait that could take a minute amount of social skill. And Rachel is obviously the center of the universe so doesn't need to listen.

My sister-in-law does this. It's absolutely bleeping wild. She'll be on some mad ill-informed rant about something like a 6th Former who's just learnt about capitalism or something and if you say 'oh, actually blah blah', she'll say 'this conversation isn't serving me so I'm going to terminate it' and walk away.

She's 32.

(Hi, just saw this thread pop up and haven't thought about old Yoga Girl for YEARS. Excited to have a read!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's how conspiracy theorists work- they say neutral information in such a tone that implies it's some dark secret that would change everything if people knew. "Did you know they store your information in databases?? Information about your blood and pregnancy?" Like sure, if you say it with the tone of fear it sounds ominous, but anyone who takes more than 2 seconds to think about it would conclude that it's fine? I was just reading about an argument point from anti-vax conspiracists against the covid vaccines is that it causes way more fatal blood clots than is publicized because x amount of autopsies from people with the shot have had clots. Nevermind the fact that most blood in bodies that have passed will clot within a few hours... it's so infuriating how these people manipulate information for their own agendas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.