Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought its weird that all these houses are 100% supermoldy but now randomly its fine to walk inside ?? Whilst in Aruba she didnt even wanna get in the car because it had some mold?
DO keep up sweetie. This isn’t the Aruban kind of mould. This is Swedish ancestral mould 🙄🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oy. Why can't she let Lea be a kid, watch kid things, for a bit longer? There's plenty of time for her to turn into a teen and watch the classics and the new teen shows.
What happened to her not wanting Lea to have any screen time? She moaned on and on about wanting her to have a screen-free childhood in a recent podcast and I swear she posts multiple times a day about a show they're watching or Lea with a screen in her face.
Most people ultimately don't care what she does with her child, but to act so high and mighty about 'toxic screen time' then constantly post about her kid in front of a screen...you're no better than the people you're demonizing constantly. But we all know she always has to be the exception to all of her own rules.

Does anyone actually listen to these year-end podcasts and feel inspired by her drivel?! I can't fathom at this point thinking that anything this woman says or does should be taken as inspiring or something to aspire to.

Reactions: 5
What happened to her not wanting Lea to have any screen time? She moaned on and on about wanting her to have a screen-free childhood in a recent podcast and I swear she posts multiple times a day about a show they're watching or Lea with a screen in her face.
Most people ultimately don't care what she does with her child, but to act so high and mighty about 'toxic screen time' then constantly post about her kid in front of a screen...you're no better than the people you're demonizing constantly. But we all know she always has to be the exception to all of her own rules.

Does anyone actually listen to these year-end podcasts and feel inspired by her drivel?! I can't fathom at this point thinking that anything this woman says or does should be taken as inspiring or something to aspire to.
She's always showing herself for the hypocrite she is.

Ugh. I used to like her intention setting podcast (granted, I'd use the time when she waffles on about herself to answer the prompts for myself.) But I'll just do my own thing this year, can't imagine listening to her drone on and on and lie her face off.

Reactions: 7
She's always showing herself for the hypocrite she is.

Ugh. I used to like her intention setting podcast (granted, I'd use the time when she waffles on about herself to answer the prompts for myself.) But I'll just do my own thing this year, can't imagine listening to her drone on and on and lie her face off.
I used her prompts before also but it was sooo annoying that she couldnt stop chatting about her own story. Like how can I write when u keep talking bish ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also had Dirty Dancing in the line-up for the 6 year old today. 🫢
To be fair, after I rewatched that story, it was unclear whether Lea watched it with Rachel or not. I think I just assumed she did, you know, ‘cause Rachel. 🙄

I thought its weird that all these houses are 100% supermoldy but now randomly its fine to walk inside ?? Whilst in Aruba she didnt even wanna get in the car because it had some mold?
Yep, it’s ok that there is a dirty old newspaper from the 1970s on the table in the old dirty house, but Rachel had to throw away all their tit from this century in Aruba. 🙄

Yes, and then she was raving in her stories about finally having a tv again, after recently complaining about all the degenerate Americans needing to have a tv in every room in her new Airbnb. Her bullshit knows no bounds.

On another note, I listened to half of her last podcast. Sometimes I use it as a sleep aid 🤣, but not a lot the last year because it’s been so annoying. I found her tone to be especially curt and smug in this podcast. Like she was so exasperated and annoyed to have to do this dumb podcast for the peasants. Did anyone else get that?

Last edited:
I can't even imagine the level of resentment that Dennis must feel at seeing Rachel throw an absolute fit about "mold in Aruba" the second that their plane touched down, being a complete ass that entire trip, and then informing him upon their return to Sweden that they're going to buy a farm while traipsing about visibly dusty, moldy buildings with zero concern. It's just so clear that she wields the mold narrative to suit her own agenda and everything else be damned. For Dennis, who is on record saying that he didn't want to move to Sweden and didn't want more buildings/animals to be responsible for, Rachel's utter unwillingness to compromise or budge from "where the Universe is guiding her" must be so excruciating to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't even imagine the level of resentment that Dennis must feel at seeing Rachel throw an absolute fit about "mold in Aruba" the second that their plane touched down, being a complete ass that entire trip, and then informing him upon their return to Sweden that they're going to buy a farm while traipsing about visibly dusty, moldy buildings with zero concern. It's just so clear that she wields the mold narrative to suit her own agenda and everything else be damned. For Dennis, who is on record saying that he didn't want to move to Sweden and didn't want more buildings/animals to be responsible for, Rachel's utter unwillingness to compromise or budge from "where the Universe is guiding her" must be so excruciating to deal with.
And on top of everything he has to eat whatever slop she makes them, in whatever version of her restrictive diet she's in.

I'm not a mother but I have three working brain cells and even I know that the new Wednesday show is much too grown up for a frigging 5 year old. The jokes, the level of violence. I adored it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't show it to my 5 year old goddaughter.

Why is Rachel not only allowing Lea to watch it but encouraging her?

Maybe her massive ego needs all that space? 🤣
Rachel is IMO, a soulless person. She follows the whole Hollywood anything goes-formula to living life. I’m sure she is the type to think the Balenciaga bondage teddies campaign was edgy and cool and saw no problem.
Rachel fancies herself as so “worldly”. Those type of displays are no biggggie. It’s the rest of us who are prudes.

No wonder she has no obvious boundaries to showing her kid age inappropriate movies.
She’s the cool mom. Kris Jenner vibes. 🤔

Another candid filtered selfie on a hard day on the 80 acre farm. Here’s a drop box so everyone can worship Rachel at the altar to help boost her insatiable ego.
on another note I’m SHOCKED, there wasn’t hamburger in her chilli. I thought she was this gym rat, elk meat every damn day kind of woman?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus- make her kid some toast and ava day off eh? She even has to eleverife a glass of water 🙄
It's funny because fulvic minerals are supposed to boost the immune system but Lea is sick constantly, as much or more as any other kid her age.

Rachel is the opposite of a good advertisement for these things. She's also looking more and more crone like. Maybe this second baby is a vampire draining her life source or something because in that story of her "dancing" as she cooked the goopy chilli, she looked about 67 not 34.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D7F663A7-DE41-4337-B32D-DDE6D7A6EF7C.png
So after being so restrictive she is now eating liver pâté…
I was such a fan of yoga girl but now I can’t believe what a hypocrite she has become

• Sick
I can’t with her cringey af food descriptions today! I actually said “oh duck off” out loud when I read them 😂 (also it’s my time of the month so I’m extra irritable). It’s like a parody.. and I’m embarrassed for her cause she doesn’t even know it.

• Haha
Sorry if this has been discussed before. Did she acknowledge that the same egg she ate is the one that she posted about last year all mushy eyed that Lea wants to protect the chicken it will come to be?

I am late to all the news, I just discovered a few days ago that she is no longer vegan. I followed her a longggg time ago like 2014-2016 era. I unfollowed after she left a whole bunch of hate notes on someone’s car after she was clearly in the wrong. I don’t remember all the details but I just remember being so off put. So I’ve done snark check ins here and there but the whole non-vegan announcement is just shocking to me, both abandoning something she was so hard behind and in such a spiteful, sensationalized way. Anyways, sorry if the whole reposted egg picture has been brought up before, I’m just reeling and needed a space to process lol.
8BFBB4E2-AFD4-4A09-9EB3-07A822968A84.png

• Heart
Oh God, the egg saga hahaha. It's all so stupid. Unless they have roosters around, the egg was most likely unfertilized and it was NEVER going to become a baby chicken. Like. Basic farming knowledge, Rach.

The immaculate chicken conception preceded the immaculate cow conception :p

• Haha
Sorry if this has been discussed before. Did she acknowledge that the same egg she ate is the one that she posted about last year all mushy eyed that Lea wants to protect the chicken it will come to be?

I am late to all the news, I just discovered a few days ago that she is no longer vegan. I followed her a longggg time ago like 2014-2016 era. I unfollowed after she left a whole bunch of hate notes on someone’s car after she was clearly in the wrong. I don’t remember all the details but I just remember being so off put. So I’ve done snark check ins here and there but the whole non-vegan announcement is just shocking to me, both abandoning something she was so hard behind and in such a spiteful, sensationalized way. Anyways, sorry if the whole reposted egg picture has been brought up before, I’m just reeling and needed a space to process lol.View attachment 1835910
Yes it was the same egg so she seems to eat animal products for more than a year without telling. First she said something like she only drinks raw milk from her brothers cows (although she also said that they are no milk cows and the one calf came by accident) and only from reliable sources, later she posted some highly processed cheese stuff she missed so much. Then there was a Restaurant visit where she ate steak and fish and now she does'nt seem to care at all and eats Salami and liver paté. Because eating highly processed meat is so ancestral. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh the holy egg and the ancestral liver paté. Bet hers is the regular processed one that every Swede (unfortunately) grew up with as a staple at the breakfast table. As I said before, I don't give a "fork" about what she puts in her mouth, but she's making such a big deal out of errrrthing.

And that Lea manifesting a friend... It's a bit sad, but also sweet that she has a friend nearby. But Rachel making it all about "manifesting" :rolleyes:
Sure they live a bit *remote", but also pretty close to three big cities including Stockholm.

Why the f is she having this annoying superior giggle all the time, no matter what she talks about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.