Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DahliaDreamer5 the baby thing wasn't a few years ago, it was as recent as the last 12 months.

Of course it's her prerogative to change her mind, as is anyone else's. But besides the hipocrisy of not acknowledging the change of narrative, based on the timeline of when she says things it's clear it goes beyond changing her mind and into actually lying.

Like you mentioned, she was already pregnant when pretending to be almost offended that everyone asks her that.

I just don't understand why she lies so much.

Unless it's a woopsie baby or she is the most fertile and luckiest and they got pregnant at the first try, she was actively talking about leaning towards it just being Lea while actively trying for a baby.

So so so many lies.

Reactions: 5
Oh and we now have confirmation it’s not just a farm, but houses! She said they’re getting a universal key and locks for all their houses plural, and moving in two weeks. Wow so land and houses and I’m sure they’ll need fixing up if they haven’t already been. Peep the story about wanting to take the tub with her, lol yeah right she’ll just have three brand new ones put in! And it is funny in their last couples podcast everything Dennis said is the exact opposite of what is actually happening and Rachel with her rest and restore, no doubt she’ll hire work to help on the farm and then they’ll just have to do the fun instagrammable things. She’ll probably show convos and mediations with her cows where they give her permission to drink their milk and eat them when they “die” one day aka are killed. It’s all so ancestral! She also mentions having the baby on the farm, which Lea said no to ha ha ha!

Reactions: 4
Oh and we now have confirmation it’s not just a farm, but houses! She said they’re getting a universal key and locks for all their houses plural, and moving in two weeks. Wow so land and houses and I’m sure they’ll need fixing up if they haven’t already been. Peep the story about wanting to take the tub with her, lol yeah right she’ll just have three brand new ones put in! And it is funny in their last couples podcast everything Dennis said is the exact opposite of what is actually happening and Rachel with her rest and restore, no doubt she’ll hire work to help on the farm and then they’ll just have to do the fun instagrammable things. She’ll probably show convos and mediations with her cows where they give her permission to drink their milk and eat them when they “die” one day aka are killed. It’s all so ancestral! She also mentions having the baby on the farm, which Lea said no to ha ha ha!
In the post she says its the main house, aka the farmhouse and a barn and stables.

They're so very poor. They can't afford a boat but they can afford a farmhouse with lots of land.

I really hate that we gave people like her money to this extent. She deserves none of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@DahliaDreamer5 the baby thing wasn't a few years ago, it was as recent as the last 12 months.

Of course it's her prerogative to change her mind, as is anyone else's. But besides the hipocrisy of not acknowledging the change of narrative, based on the timeline of when she says things it's clear it goes beyond changing her mind and into actually lying.

Like you mentioned, she was already pregnant when pretending to be almost offended that everyone asks her that.

I just don't understand why she lies so much.

Unless it's a woopsie baby or she is the most fertile and luckiest and they got pregnant at the first try, she was actively talking about leaning towards it just being Lea while actively trying for a baby.

So so so many lies.
I think she is less calculated and more of just a plain old idiot, hypocrite, un-self-aware bi polar esque behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Everything would be different in my viewpoint if she acknowledged her hypocrisy. She doesn’t even have to frame it that way, but acknowledge you do paid ads now since that was so anti-YG for so long. Acknowledge you eat animal products, but don’t tit on others who choose not to. Acknowledge you’ve come up with money, she traveled with the world as a child come on, and that you have a lot you are blessed with via privilege. She never wants to be seen as that, but she is! She’s a rich girl playing house and pretending to be this hustler when she simply jumped on a fad ten years ago and now profits off of it without really doing any thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The cabin is her dad's, not hers, right?

Guess this is why she left Aruba early? Had to be in Sweden to sign stuff for her "little" farm?

It's jarring how she acts like she was dying to have another baby "a baby and a farm, all my dreams are coming true" or some suchthing. But she spent most of this year and last year saying she was leaning towards it being just Lea. And they were extremely happy with just Lea.

Liar, liar (yoga) pants on fire.

ETA: the more she talks about being pregnant and this new baby the more I think of how she has repeatedly said it was the rockiest year of her marriage. It's so obvious that baby is an attempt to not divorce. Poor thing, a whole host of trauma and expectations right from conception.
I think so too. She got pregnant to save her marriage. Dennis always wanted more kids (I think), so she figures this is a good way to keep him happy and not leave her. But, we all know that a baby cannot fix a broken marriage.

Reactions: 3
100%, all they ever droned on about was how they love their freedom, Dennis liked just having Lea, and did not want a cow etc to tether him to home because he likes to jet set around being an "athlete" --spending his wife's sweat bag fortune.
Guess now she has the farm he gets to buy a boat? They talked about that in a podcast once.

Is this the same land she was harassing the owners about buying when they first moved to Sweden and stayed in a rental? Lmao

Wait this isn’t the same? Cause she posted about being uprooted this time last year and that was when they were on that land and she was trying so rudely to push the owners to sell. And it was a piece of land in the middle of her dads land, but they wouldn’t sell. I think it might be based on her recent story post.

So, I’ve talked a lot on here today lol no shame, but last thing. A friend who is also a former YG fan sent me this, she saw online somewhere. It looks like Rachel had posted this photo and then later, I think there’s an article about it with deets, credited Google Images. Ha ha ha ha ha! This is 100 believable because A) She never posts images from other sources, only her own inauthentic and filtered faux smiling ones. Unless there’s posts I never saw. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So why suddenly add one randomly when she has dozens in her phone? Lazy maybe? Liar? All of the above?

Attachments

Haha that is funny, the comment: it is too beautiful to be true 😁. There may be more pictures she took from Google and pretend she took herself and got never caught before. 🤷‍♀️

Just accidentally clicked on her Q&A from 4 weeks ago.

Not sure I want to listen to a podcast about gardening/homesteading. But she did say she was changing her user name.

But I guess I listen to her yoga girl podcast and she doesn’t talk about yoga.

She is kind of car crash entertainment for me. I used to get annoyed about all the plant friend, tea ceremony & mocha posts but now just scoff at her privilege. She is a caricature, nothing authentic about her.

how much $ did she raise through her gofundme etc campaigns? And is there any transparency as to where these funds were allocated?

Attachments

Oh god, here we go. She wants a “Wild Pregnancy” with minimal medical care. Even though she has already panicked and got an ultrasound. You know this woman has images of herself naked in the woods, squatting by a tree trunk and having a perfectly healthy baby. Who’s already “an introvert” BTW.I think I’m going to have to check out on this tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Rachel is going to need to hire some farm hands asap and I’m really not looking forward to her showing off someone else’s hard work as if it’s her own. She couldn’t even handle having a newborn and a yoga studio without losing her mind and constantly complaining about being depleted and ill (and I get it. New motherhood is a rough transition) so idk what gives her the confidence to think she’ll be able to handle a newborn, a 6 year old and a bunch of farm animals. This is low key going to be a disaster but of course she’ll only show us the beautiful moments full of ~gratitude~ and lessons from the universe

Oh god, here we go. She wants a “Wild Pregnancy” with minimal medical care. Even though she has already panicked and got an ultrasound. You know this woman has images of herself naked in the woods, squatting by a tree trunk and having a perfectly healthy baby. Who’s already “an introvert” BTW.I think I’m going to have to check out on this tit.
Didn’t she already try this with Lea and end up in the hospital? No shade to homebirth, I did it (granted with an experienced midwife and all necessary medical tests and interventions) but I don’t really think Rachel has the balls to give birth alone on her farm surrounded by her flock of slaughter poultry.

And agreed. This pregnancy/new baby era of content is going to be insufferable. I might have to check out for a while and come back in a year or so once tit hits the fan and she can no longer hide under the guise of being sOooOoO thankful.

Rachel is at her best when she is having mental breakdowns about every minor inconvenience, and she’s about to have a lot of those

Reactions: 6
@bffr nooooooo lol we need your hilarious recaps!

Did she seriously say she panicked and got an ultrasound? Seriously wtf is her problem with completely safe checkups to ensure a baby is okay.

This whole ancestral return to ignorance is disrespectful. People passing on healthcare our ancestors would have appreciated. Lifesaving preventions that science offers and assistance in a baby’s development if it is needed. I’m all for returning to nature and limiting chemical toxins, eating right, movement, etc. but this is reckless and not in a “beautiful wild way,” in a stupid way.

She’s also a hypocrite though, so this could be part of her facade meanwhile receiving the best preventative care out there.

Reactions: 9
Rachel claiming she's going to freebirth yet simultaneously getting herself an early ultrasound out of anxiety is EXACTLY her brand these days. Like to a T. She's putting out the façade of doing things the "natural" way with zero interventions, guidance, or help from anyone trained, purely for the aesthetic and the attention, while behind the scenes utilizing her vast power and privilege to still take advantage of modern day utilities so that she doesn't actually have to deal with any of the negatives of the "wild, ancestral" lifestyle she's proselytizing.

I'm all for homebirth when it's informed and properly managed, i.e. with a trained midwife at least. (And midwifery is about as "ancient" a profession as they come, so Rachel wouldn't have even needed to do much back bending to make that fit.) I feel the same about hospital birth- I'm all for it, when it's informed and properly managed by nurses and doctors. I cannot stand when people get up on their high horses about how they're choosing to be pregnant and give birth.

I know in the US Rachel would have had to pay out the wazoo for an early ultrasound, but it might not be the case in Sweden or Aruba. Anyone else more familiar with the healthcare set up in either?

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she got the farm. Did her daddy intervene, because what Rachel wants, Rachel gets? I hope there will be no animals on her farm because that can never end well for them. 🙈

Some podcast cliffs

- Lea started begging for a sibling once they moved to Sweden. Which is sad bc that probably just means she was lonely, but ofc to Rachel, this is a SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE.
- Lea is convinced this baby is a boy, and they are already referring to the baby as “he,” so HELP US, LORD, IF THIS BABY IS A BOY AND SHAMAN LEA ACCURATELY PREDICTED THE GENDER, we will never hear the end of it
- they told Lea at 8 weeks but talked to her about miscarriage just in case??? Which feels like a lot for a 5-year-old, especially to do so preemptively.
- Lea can’t keep her mouth shut about Rachel being pregnant, which is being told as if it’s really endearing and adorable, but ughhhh lol she does an excellent job of making her own child sound annoying af
- Lea went row by row on the flight to aruba to tell every single person on the plane that HER MOMMY HAS A BABY IN HER BELLY. The way Rachel is telling this “journey”, you would think she’s the only person to have ever conceived in the history of humanity
- Rachel found the farm of her dreams. Still unsure if it’s the same property she stayed on when they first moved to Sweden? She’s kinda implying that it is, but won’t straight up say it, which makes me think she wants us to believe it is that same property even though it actually isn’t
- it’s weird listening to Rachel talk about wanting to settle down as a family, plant some roots, start a farm, and have a baby while Dennis is on a week-long bike trip in Aruba? Like yes he sounds very content to be all snuggled up in Sweden. Oh, wait….
- some bragging about how easily she got pregnant. And how some people have to track their ovulation and go through IVF and blah blah blah, but ofc Rachel is perfect and dealt with none of that that
- her (poor) “nOt tHaT kInD oF” Rothschild friend's child also predicted Rachel’s pregnancy. All these kids are just super special psychic snowflakes
- the way she says mini. Does this irk anyone else? MEEEEYNEEEEY
- Rachel took a pregnancy test on her birthday, and ofc it was positive~~~~!
- Dennis wasn’t as excited as Rachel at first, probably bc, mentally, he is riding bikes in Aruba and not trapped on a farm with a newborn, Lea, and some bleeping cows while Rachel cries about being overwhelmed
- Rachel acted like she didn’t want to tell her friends that she was pregnant right away but went out of her way to make it as evident as possible
- Rachel had some spotting early in her pregnancy, right before her Aruba trip, so of course, she freaked out, which is understandable. She segways into her severe anxiety surrounding health and loss, which is nice to see her acknowledging, but she should probably discuss it w a professional before the postpartum period rocks her tit
- like everyone has already mentioned, she wants a wild pregnancy/birth that isn’t treated like a medical condition. Despite the fact that at 10 weeks she’s already treating this pregnancy as a medical condition (she got an early ultrasound in aruba just to make sure everything is ok)
- justifies not needing any prenatal appointments by saying she is a healthy person and has never had any serious health concerns. Madam? Are we really gunna pretend like you weren’t acting like you were on your deathbed for MONTHS after finding mold in your house??
- this lady is 100% going to give birth in a hospital. I’m sure she’ll find a way to spin the story to make it sound like ShE lIsTeNed To Her BoDy AnD thIs BaBy WaS mEaNt tO bE bOrn In tHe HoSpItAl aNd SoMeTiMeS lIsteNiNg tO Ur BoDy iS tHe MoSt AnCeSTrAl ThIng YoU cAn Do
- the baby is a boy (not confirmed) and already and introvert. Ok
- she’s already blah blahing about the baby being a Gemini or he might be a cancer. Lord

It’s gunna be a long 9 months, yall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can a fetus be an introvert, or is he, because he is Inside her uterus? 🤔
Wow, of course she is pregnant superfast, a bam in the face for all of us women who cannot get pregnant. 🙄
And the story with Luna is another lie. I remember some stories back in Aruba in which Lea claimed that she wants a sibling. Which is quite normal for children in that age.
Why does she always lie? Why does everything must be a sign from the universe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.