Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DahliaDreamer5

@bffr you are the MVP. And congrats on your pregnancy!

I have so many thoughts.

1. Rachel is no longer vegan because vegans are super judgey and sanctimonious. Rachel is also determined to be as judgey and sanctimonious about pregnancy and birth as possible. I guess, like healing modalities, Rachel just likes to pick up things to be high and mighty about on a whim.

2. The episode description says something about "the media" being after her for her decisions? Is there coverage about her in Sweden for this or is she talking about social media?

3. "If you don’t want people commenting on your birth plan, stop fucking talking about it." AMEN. But then I guess Rachel can't get paid for advertising rose quartz butt plugs and how would she make money to fund her very ancestral, provincial, agrarian lifestyle??

4. I'm so confused about why she's rewriting the narrative of Lea's birth. (I mean I know why she's doing it, but on a larger level, it's so confusing). When she's talked about Lea's birth before, she definitely described it as empowering, but now it was suddenly a trauma that this new baby is going to heal? (The guru-fication starts early- that is one consistency between her pregnancy with Lea and #2). And, in her earlier podcasts about Lea's birth, she described the decision to go to the hospital as her choice. She said that her birth hadn't been moving along quickly at home but, as soon as she got to the hospital, things started to move and she had Lea soon after. She's definitely talked about it was symbolic of how she had to "let go" and "receive support" in her motherhood journey, etc. (She also lead a teacher training when Lea was like 4 weeks old, but no, Rach was definitely feeling depleted because she wasn't eating meat.) It seems like everything has to be either Divinely Aligned or the Greatest Trauma Yet and nothing in between for her.

5. Agreeing with @QueenBW, the anti-vax "heartfelt announcement" is truly coming any day now, and the right wing conspiracy theories will follow soon after.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

bluecoffeecup

and this:

" And there was another question, do I wanna be part of the statistical the statistical bureaus, whatever. Yeah. Like they keep just data of, of you and, and your, your your pregnancy. "

OH NO STATISTICS!! The metrics she uses on any other occasion to confirm her weird confirmation bias on her new health concern du jour.

I must also say, she does no clean up of her transcripts for her podcast. So many errors. Lazy. She could edit the portions that are completely insane. Like her giving birth to a "duck". But Rakel is busy making moose meat to care about the few lazy podcast offerings she puts out.

• Haha

Pepperpotpot

Saying in a story how she is triggering people recently because she keeps posting meals with meat and it upsets people so then she gets triggered too. She said she is just causing drama so she won't post a meal tonight with meat in.
Fake laughing and goes on to immediately post beef meal with a bitchy post targeting Vegans again.
So YogaGirl acknowledges she is causing hurt feels and making herself emotional in the process. Decides to do it anyway.
Slow clap for the massive attention whore that is Rachel. What damn every damn fucking damn "yoga every damn day" was she practicing that she is this damn undeveloped.

Attachments

• Wow

DahliaDreamer5

"It was phone free so I don't have any photos. Here are three photos of the room, the food, and me of course."

Honestly this also sounds like name-dropping, and a way for her to sneak in "other 'important' people don't 'believe in the medical system' too, so there".

• Haha

Suzecakes

Unfortunately, I listened to the podcast also. It was A LOT of cringe. She does reference her ability to easily “conjure” (aka manifest) things with, as previous posters have noted, zero recognition that this is in large part due to her rich daddy and her privilege. In her mind, she is just some wildly gifted wunderkin and spiritual guru. 🙄

Re: the current cabin they are staying in, her daddy hooked her up with this, as someone nearby was moving out of their house and it was available. They don’t own it. Unclear whether they paid rent or not. They did those improvements - like the bathroom, deck, garden boxes, etc. So weird to me how someone can afford to do improvements to a property they don’t own. Maybe that was in exchange for staying there in lieu of rent. Who knows.

Re: the new place, her dad also owned the land that their new houses are on and they bought the surrounding farm land from the old lady. So her dad hooked her up there also. Unclear whether they paid her dad for the property with the houses on, but I doubt it. She mentioned her brother also lives nearby on a farm her dad owns. So Rachel, you were lucky enough to be born to a dad that is rich and that’s why you were able to live in the current property and the new one. U aren’t a special, magical gifted unicorn. At least no more so than anyone else. Get over yourself, please.

in other news, she insists Dennis doesn’t want to move back to Aruba. Sure, Jan. Or maybe Dennis is punking us. 🤣

Oh and she really went after that property trying to get the old lady to sell it under the guise of taking care of her dad’s property. It reminded me of how she went after the other couple at the other property where she was renting when she first came back to Sweden.

Last edited:

Dgkater

She also said since she isn't vegan anymore she doesn't need any supplements. 🤷
The story yesterday gave me the chills. Rachel is fully concentrated with complaining that Dennis is sick while Lea is playing on the frozen lake and screaming "the ice is cracking". Does her ancestral swedish roots tell her that nothing can happen and the ice is thick enough?

therlieann

Besides the day to day annoyances, overall YG has become such a drama-loving, complaining, aggressive grifter. It’s so sad how every aspect of her life is reframed to be an issue, and I don’t believe for one second she believes that. It’s a type of con where she boasts a problem and the solution is where she makes money. How no one can see that in her following is beyond comprehension.

I mean she rewrote her beautiful birth story with Lea to be this traumatic incident she must now process. How can someone like that be someone anyone seeks to get advice? Her birth story is hers, but I followed her back then and recall it being a tough experience, but overall an empowering one. There are women out there who have truly experienced trauma in birth, from health complications to downright mistreatment, nothing about her birth story was (even how she retells it) red flags. She wasn’t progressing, that’s all the midwife told her and yes it can be dangerous if labor goes on too long! It’s not always ancestral sacred nonsense where baby comes when they want. Newsflash it’s a newborn, sometimes they need help getting out and thanks to modern medicine many previously fatal complications are now 100% preventable.
I feel like in general she uses the word “trauma” veryyyy easily. Also, I think cuz she has no shit to do all day she has time to come up with problems! I notice it for myself that if Im just staying at home doing nothing I can get all these problems and make them really big. She probs has too much time to think and make drama.

• Heart

Sleepyapple

For someone who is “doing away with labels” and “no longer shaming or judging” etc. She is obsessed with being anti-vegan now, to a point where it makes her look like she isn’t all that grounded in her choices. Why this incessant barrage of anti-vegan nonsense? It’s somewhat uncomfortable to see, not because it challenges any kind of status quo as she thinks, it’s just sad.
So is this what a day working at home is? Doctor Google and sharing viral nonsense?
I know this is an old post, but gosh, I agree. I’ve been mostly plant based since I was 12 and I’m now 36. I’ve had periods of being more flexible for various reasons— currently I eat eggs because I’m pregnant with Hyperemesis gravidarum and have so few foods I can stomach. When I’m ready, I’ll go back to being more strict, because for me trying my best to avoid animal products over a majority of my lifetime feels like the right thing to do. But I don’t need to jump up and down and militantly judge others for their choices and honestly I feel that is a big part of why I’ve been able to sustain being plant based for such a long time. I’ve noticed that the “vegans” like Rachel who convert and become fervently self-righteous are frequently the ones who then swing in the other direction and become born again advocates for the meat industry, taking every chance to demonise veganism. I think they feel the need to justify their choices by vilifying. People who are able to cut themselves and others some slack and appreciate nuance don’t need to do that.

• Heart

Pepperpotpot

Thanks all for the recaps everyone. I went back on and first thing I saw on her stories was her filming herself and Leah walking on the ice lake in the background. We just had 4 young boys die a couple of weeks ago in Britain, from walking on an ice lake and falling through. So Rachel not really paying attention to Leah on the ice was alarm bells for me. 😶

I am just watching a documentary on Guru Jagat and it goes into detail about her pseudo science pushing, sketchy and capitalist driven business ventures. She was charging loads for yoga classes then flying first class, wearing always new clothes, stealing from her businesses and pushing dangerous diet and lifestyle choices that she had no training in. Honestly it is so much like Rachel, I hope one day they make a documentary about the shadiness of "yoga girl". I know Rachel is somewhat stepping away from yoga, but she still earns shit tonnes of money pushing wellness and lifestyle choices that are dangerous and uneducated. She has no regard, her know it all attitude is arrogant beyond belief

I'll link the documentary just incase anyone's interested. It's always good to question these people, and your practice. I adore yoga, and even though being skeptical can pull back the comforting illusion that can make us feel high and "awakened", it is much healthier to seek genuine truth. Fuck these self anointed culty gurus.

Of course....her stories today.
She must be dosed up on so many powders every day and she's still a miserable shit (who says repeatedly she gets terrible PMT) sooooo, no, I don't want to pay for your easy lifestyle thanks Guru Brathen Moonchild

Attachments

Last edited:

Tatt1424

[QUOTE="Pepperpotpot, post: 13170800, member: 351567
She is so far from any self reflection and cannot take criticism. She takes no responsibility and cant even imagine some of what they say is true. Also that is a massive fingers up to people who actually have mental health issues, making out that they can't see reason or just spread lying hate.
[/QUOTE]

THIS! 🙌 Even when I did follow her, it always bothered me how she handled her mom and that situation. She has every right to share the effects and trauma SHE experienced, but she talks about her moms suicide so flippantly and with a shaming tone. Her mother was a single mom of multiple children (4?) and suffered from mental illness too.Suicide is deeply personal, maybe Rachel got the okay, but it’s also personal to her listeners. Rachel bitches about having one kid too, so like try some empathy woman.

Many people have experience in some way with suicide, via family, friend or themselves. Rachel plays the biggest victim in her mom’s story and shows ZERO compassion for a woman who was struggling with depression. Alcoholism too I’m sure was bad for Rachel, but she acts like her mother was an unloving monster. Suicidal people don’t look to punish or leave their loved ones, they have a mental illness and YG talks about her attempts in such a toxic manner. She’s the worst.

Notice she NEVER talks about her Dad and probably for many reasons: he is a well known business man and that could have negative effects on his business and he is her money safety net, so she can’t shut that door. It’s so gross.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's a Tuesday morning, so a work day for most human beings, and she's sitting in her kitchen drinking a matcha latte, eating a croque madame, and watching Ginny and Georgia.

Maternity leave from WHAT?!

• Haha

wanderingwildsoul

Guys, she will have support during her birth, I’m sure she’s had more than one sonogram and probably some blood works.. she lies! Always has, forever will! She lied to us (former follower) too many times before, most recents lies- being vegan, the birth of Lea, showing everyone how happy Dennis is (NOT), how happy she is in the farm (she doesn’t know what she is doing!) She is a lost soul.. social media took a very high toll in her mental health and we are falling in that dark hall with her embracing her toxicity.. I get it one ☝has to vent 😆
Yep! She was spouting off the same anti-medicine rhetoric when she ran to get a sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. She will ALWAYS, always be the exception to her own 'rules'. I know full well that she will take FULL advantage of the medical system if anything were to go wrong during the birth or if she or any of her family members were severely ill.
I wonder how Dennis' family feels having someone be so publicly, radically anti-western medicine while they have a family member currently dying in a hospital, who is being treated constantly by modern medicine. I'd have a hard time looking her in the face if I were any one of them.
---
Her most recent podcast episode - it's supposed to be her friend Olivia sharing her birth story, but in reality it's Rachel dominating the conversation (as usual) and interjecting so much that Rakel ends up basically telling this woman's birth story. How on earth is anyone friends with this woman?!?!

(I also got a massive laugh because at one point in the podcast, Rakel says 'I wouldn't call myself a tight ass' and tries to pretend like she's an easygoing person. THE LIES!

Last edited:
D7F663A7-DE41-4337-B32D-DDE6D7A6EF7C.png
So after being so restrictive she is now eating liver pâté…
I was such a fan of yoga girl but now I can’t believe what a hypocrite she has become

• Sick

sparklellama

and this:

" And there was another question, do I wanna be part of the statistical the statistical bureaus, whatever. Yeah. Like they keep just data of, of you and, and your, your your pregnancy. "

OH NO STATISTICS!! The metrics she uses on any other occasion to confirm her weird confirmation bias on her new health concern du jour.

I must also say, she does no clean up of her transcripts for her podcast. So many errors. Lazy. She could edit the portions that are completely insane. Like her giving birth to a "duck". But Rakel is busy making moose meat to care about the few lazy podcast offerings she puts out.
This kind of conspiracy drives me nuts because - as a researcher who has worked with gov individualised health data (anonymised obviously) - literally no government /biobank/ institute is sufficiently organised to do ‘evil things’ with your data. Like different hospitals don’t even use the same disease codes, I wouldn’t worry about it.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
For sure, both because "plant spirit ritual" is a nonsensical sequence of words, and because I'm sure she wants to make it seem like she was being drawn away from yoga by the universe ("This is just what people organically want from me! It's not because I don't do yoga anymore!").
Exactly, it's the perfect cue for her to be all "my audience has grown with me, it is such a beautiful gift, we all evolve, the universe calls me, nature, ancestors, cows, stringing words together that sound meaningful but are empty."

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Tell me you've gone full QAnon without telling me you've gone full QAnon:

-mention the "system" but don't acknowledge that you as a rich white person are part of an actual, real system of oppressionand privilege.

- mention how governments don't care about our health but about corporate profit

- talk about toxins with little to no actual understanding of what those are

- make it clear you think you're smarter than scientists and don't trust anyone

- mix things that have nothing to do with anything (makeup? What doctor recommends you wear makeup?)

I do not wish her or her baby ill, but with how she's acting it wouldn't be hard to imagine there could be bad stuff coming.

Attachments

• Heart

Pepperpotpot

Okay. Sorry. 4 photos here. And I didn't listen to the podcast so jumping the gun. Just a clip from her story.
But if this was about somebody talking to her about herself....then oh my god the shameless narcassism that she believes this. All of the people in her family for generations, that have their own stories, their own pains and heartaches and needs and experiences, that all happened so queen Rachel could thrive. It's all about her. I just can't.

So many peoples ego is cloaked with a fake spiritual suit its so gross it makes me want to be the most plain person who never mentions yoga or self growth and Buddhism because these mala bead aesthetic, boho barefooted instagram gurus ruin it and make us all look so self righteous. People probably think I'm a total flower crown phony if I mention yoga, because it's full of these people who spiritually wank in front of the mirror on live camera 🤣

Go on someone review the pod 🤣😅
---

Also she's gone and hurt her public bone/"vulva" as she said, while skiing because she nearly fell so she's wiped out and in heavy pain down there. Giggling to the camera, and previously being snarky when people ask if she's safe to ski while pregnant. Arrogant answers like "I ski better than you dont control my body" or some shizz and now the idiot has hurt her fanny. Well done when you're pregnant 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's really become one of those quacks that spout conspiracy theories. The government is storing your data? Maybe you should give up your social media then, companies and governments can now a lot more from how we use our smartphones and computers than from data gathered for medical statistical purposes.

It's apparently a lie of the government to control you that you should avoid alcohol or certain shellfish or unpasteurized cheese while pregnant. Where does she get this info? Why this attitude?

I wouldn't care if she was doing it and not talking about it, her life, her poor baby. But she is posting it for millions to see and fall for her nonsense.

She makes me sick.

• Heart

Pepperpotpot

Lol she's giggling and moaning on her stories because she hasn't been able to sit down for breakfast for three days.
She's acting genuinely shocking about it as if we are going to clap at her working hard to move all her fancy things into her brand new home.
What planet is she on. Yogi my ass. Wtf does she think most people do perhaps 5 days a week UNTIL THEY ARE 65+? Make 6 fruit branflake and matcha treebark smoothies and have three course shrimped avocados after they have dropped their kids off to school. Soz you broke the routine of filming bayleaf and watering tomatoes leisurely for 2 years. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Atleast try and empathise with the working class while you swan around with your dragon treasures and giant tooth sofas. She takes us for a fool. Have some respect you utter out of touch "farmer" cough "influencer"

Urgh extra note. I hate when she says she misses us, or on this story "oh um sorry I haven't been able to check in with you all I've been sooooo busy"
Who TF she checking in with? She doesnt read peoples messages. Oldest creepiest sale in the book trying to make people feel human when they are advertising to us.

blurrrrr 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢VOM

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha