Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely know what you mean! This is the only space to criticize a person with a public persona that I've ever posted in, honestly. Just because I felt like I was going crazy thinking she was spouting a ton of red flags, misinformation, and stories that were so out of touch with her privilege that it was delusional, but all of her social media comments were nothing but positive. It's just a relief knowing others are seeing through her too! But I was also very attached to her for a while and thought she was "one of the good ones." Maybe there aren't any good ones at all, but it still stings knowing that someone who I thought was actually real and authentic turned out to be just another white influencer lady trying to cover up their insecurity with wellness trend after wellness turned.

As for Shama, I totally believed Rachel's narrative too, but have been wondering more lately how much is embellished. And it really is horrible watching Rachel bash her mother for being unstable and then, in the same breath, talk about how they're moving Lea to a different country with a language she doesn't speak, a completely different climate, no friends and not particularly close to other people, a new school, changing her diet and going back on all the ethical reasons she told Lea they ate that way, moving to a new house every few months, fighting openly with her father who seems miserable, and now having a new baby.
The irony of all those "unstable moves" Shama "scarred" Rachel with in her youth is that Lea will be more scared and traumatized by moving because mommy Rachel is scared of germs and runs from home to home and throws out all their belongings.
Lea will also be in therapy in a few years-- like Rachel now, to talk about "feeling unsafe" when Rachel was panicking about her social media cancellation.

I literally have second hand trauma from witnessing Rachels online breakdown about mold and like her life is over etc. I can imagine the way we know Dennis is traumatized by Rachels full on throwing away of their life in Aruba (because of her admitting Dennis shuts down when the topic comes up)--Lea will be scared by this event.

Also-- Imagine bringing your man to therapy to badger him to a witness about why Rachels correct about it all. And what she gets out of the whole thing is that "she is a genius manifester" and it scares the quiet, lazy Dennis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Side note has anyone listened to Shama's podcast on her onlyfans backlash?
No, what was the backlash and what did she say? I couldn't listen to her anymore (if I hear the phrase "hello beautiful people" one more time I am going to explode).

The irony of all those "unstable moves" Shama "scarred" Rachel with in her youth is that Lea will be more scared and traumatized by moving because mommy Rachel is scared of germs and runs from home to home and throws out all their belongings.
Lea will also be in therapy in a few years-- like Rachel now, to talk about "feeling unsafe" when Rachel was panicking about her social media cancellation.

I literally have second hand trauma from witnessing Rachels online breakdown about mold and like her life is over etc. I can imagine the way we know Dennis is traumatized by Rachels full on throwing away of their life in Aruba (because of her admitting Dennis shuts down when the topic comes up)--Lea will be scared by this event.

Also-- Imagine bringing your man to therapy to badger him to a witness about why Rachels correct about it all. And what she gets out of the whole thing is that "she is a genius manifester" and it scares the quiet, lazy Dennis.
Lea had to move quite a bit in her young life - they moved to Sweden last year and they are already moving again. They arrived around this time last year in Sweden and had one Christmas in their "tiny cabin". Rachel complained about having to move so much, but she is repeating her mum's behaviour and for selfish reasons.

• Haha
No, what was the backlash and what did she say? I couldn't listen to her anymore (if I hear the phrase "hello beautiful people" one more time I am going to explode).

Lea had to move quite a bit in her young life - they moved to Sweden last year and they are already moving again. They arrived around this time last year in Sweden and had one Christmas in their "tiny cabin". Rachel complained about having to move so much, but she is repeating her mum's behaviour and for selfish reasons.
I'm listening now, but basically rude people on Instagram towards her art aka her running around in her see through lingerie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

not to forget all the COUNTLESS air b&bs during the mould crisis. I literally cannot imagine how stressful that all was for poor lea

Reactions: 3
I don’t go on any of her social platforms at all anymore as I despise her malignant face and screeching voice, but I pop in here every now and then.
I wish she would stick to picking leaves off the forest floor rather than sticking her nose and expressing her unwanted opinion about the British press and the monarchy, she knows jack tit about either the country or the monarchy, she knows nothing about the situation with regards to Harry and his wife, she’s clearly taken in and has been brainwashed by Netflix.
she knows nothing as to why they are hated here and is nothing to do with racism, they both behaved appallingly and Harry who is British through and through has basically spat on all the British people by calling all of us racists and that we all need to be taught a lesson… very similar to what exactly she did to the locals in Aruba.
Why doesn’t she stick to Sweden, they have royalty as well and all things Swedish now that she’s claiming to love so much.
I did think of sending her a message to tell her exactly this, but I would either get blocked or she would send her trolls out, she’s just not worth the breath, she is a nobody, but obviously her brain dead followers will believe any bullshit that comes out of her lipstick ridden mouth.
I’m going to try and manifest that she disappears for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t go on any of her social platforms at all anymore as I despise her malignant face and screeching voice, but I pop in here every now and then.
I wish she would stick to picking leaves off the forest floor rather than sticking her nose and expressing her unwanted opinion about the British press and the monarchy, she knows jack tit about either the country or the monarchy, she knows nothing about the situation with regards to Harry and his wife, she’s clearly taken in and has been brainwashed by Netflix.
she knows nothing as to why they are hated here and is nothing to do with racism, they both behaved appallingly and Harry who is British through and through has basically spat on all the British people by calling all of us racists and that we all need to be taught a lesson… very similar to what exactly she did to the locals in Aruba.
Why doesn’t she stick to Sweden, they have royalty as well and all things Swedish now that she’s claiming to love so much.
I did think of sending her a message to tell her exactly this, but I would either get blocked or she would send her trolls out, she’s just not worth the breath, she is a nobody, but obviously her brain dead followers will believe any bullshit that comes out of her lipstick ridden mouth.
I’m going to try and manifest that she disappears for good.
You know what? The fact that she seems to NEED her father and his money to "manifest" (hahaha) her living spaces (houses and land) shows that she is indeed a nobody.

Coupled with the fact that her yoga studio - in fact her whole yoga career - is over and she didn't make it as a "healer" and has to resort to dodgy Insta ads to reign it in she is not exactly a shining example of a "hard working manifesting yogi".

If you look at her behaviour towards veganism and the vegan community and to Aruba in general (to not even mention her mother and husband) it also appears that she has little to none personal integrity.

She is kind of redundant. I still wonder if she is depressed underneath all her chatter and "conversations"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
PERFECTION!!! Thank you to whoever wrote this 🤣🤣 Guess we know how to actually get through to her. She loves it. She needs sympathy minions in her inbox telling her that this email is not true! Did you read the part where she said “all because I said the monarchy was outdated.” —like Britain gives a duck about what you think about their culture/heritage?
She doesn’t breathe a word about Sweden’s monarchy or the fact she got married in a castle.

Isn’t getting married in a castle outdated and privileged Rachel? 🥸🥴

I feel restored LOL, Merry Christmas y’all

I am inspired 🫢 Should I send her the new podcast covers I made?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
PERFECTION!!! Thank you to whoever wrote this 🤣🤣 Guess we know how to actually get through to her. She loves it. She needs sympathy minions in her inbox telling her that this email is not true! Did you read the part where she said “all because I said the monarchy was outdated.” —like Britain gives a duck about what you think about their culture/heritage?
She doesn’t breathe a word about Sweden’s monarchy or the fact she got married in a castle.

Isn’t getting married in a castle outdated and privileged Rachel? 🥸🥴

I feel restored LOL, Merry Christmas y’all

I am inspired 🫢 Should I send her the new podcast covers I made?
Wow, this is quite a conversation from the heart!

I wish that the email would not have featured so many abusive words, but the writer is correct that there are parallels between Harry/Meghan and Rachel.

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced couples therapy is a not-so-subtle way to just get a third party to tell Dennis that Rachel is right and Dennis is the difficult one (especially if Rachel is the one who found the therapist because we all know she wouldn't let Dennis make that decision without her).

Only Rachel would demand that they move immediately to justify spending Christmas in their new home for some unknown/nonsensical/arbitrary reason then complain NON bleeping STOP about all the (self-imposed) inconveniences associated with a forced fast-pace move. Even if I weren't completely annoyed at every little thing she does, I would have a massively hard time sympathizing with her play-by-play complaints of 'oh there's still painters painting the walls', 'the chimney sweep is here while we move things into the kitchen' 'dennis is moving our couch completely by himself and it's a nightmare' like....you brought this on yourself/your family for ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON. I don't feel bad for you in the SLIGHTEST and I hardly feel bad for Dennis for just indulging any and every one of her stupid demands.
Conversations from the Ego has never seemed more apt for this woman/thread 🤮

Also the email screenshot she posted - she's definitely looking for her minions to coddle her and kiss her ass and validate her feeling like people are just out to get her. If she were doing ANY level of actual self-inquiry work, she would step back far enough from the initial knee-jerk reaction to the email and realize that not only is there a LOT of truth and validity there, but that's how SO MANY people who used to adore her are feeling. But no! Instead, we're all supposed to agree that this email person is a total crazy asshole who is so far off their rocker that they're not even worth the time of day (except for the time it takes to screenshot and post said email to her stories).

Reactions: 7
Wow, this is quite a conversation from the heart!

I wish that the email would not have featured so many abusive words, but the writer is correct that there are parallels between Harry/Meghan and Rachel.
I like that the email had a bite. Rachel is such a narcissistic asshole and mean girl she deserves SASS 💁‍♀️. All she does is disparage a “they” and put all people in a country in a net.

Especially towards Western countries. She’s very anti west if you ask me. Except the one time she showed support for the women’s March in Iran. But her performative activism was watered down, and she made a disclaimer that she wasn’t islam phobic.

I wonder why she doesn’t do disclaimers for western countries she publically shames as being backwards to Rachel’s world view? She certainly shames USA, Aruba, Britain, etc with no charity.
😵💫

Last edited:
  • Heart
I like that the email had a bite. Rachel is such a narcissistic asshole and mean girl she deserves SASS 💁‍♀️. All she does is disparage a “they” and put all people in a country in a net.

Especially towards Western countries. She’s very anti west if you ask me. Except the one time she showed support for the women’s March in Iran. But her performative activism was watered down, and she made a disclaimer that she wasn’t islam phobic.

I wonder why she doesn’t do disclaimers for western countries she publically shames as being backwards to Rachel’s world view? She certainly shames USA, Aruba, Britain, etc with no charity.
😵💫
She is still into naming and shaming, like sharing that email and saying that the writer of that email "needs help".

Also the email screenshot she posted - she's definitely looking for her minions to coddle her and kiss her ass and validate her feeling like people are just out to get her. If she were doing ANY level of actual self-inquiry work, she would step back far enough from the initial knee-jerk reaction to the email and realize that not only is there a LOT of truth and validity there, but that's how SO MANY people who used to adore her are feeling. But no! Instead, we're all supposed to agree that this email person is a total crazy asshole who is so far off their rocker that they're not even worth the time of day (except for the time it takes to screenshot and post said email to her stories).
Precisely, naming and shaming and getting a few virtual cuddles. No reflection or accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
17DB3DEC-7FFF-4895-84A7-5D5CD1D9B105.png

EC5E53D6-43F4-440F-BC1D-649D9458403A.png

I can’t!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all! What’s hilarious is how hard she tries to play it as she is unbothered. But in her podcast she will let her true feelings show about how these criticisms destroyed her. Just like the Banana blonde vegan video.
She is spinning this whole thing as it’s just all because of Meghan Markle! —-That is just what broke the dam of pent of criticisms of Rachel and her behaviour. 🤣
This is about Rachel. Not someone lashing out irrationally and unjustly about Rachel because of Meghan.
WE JUST DONT LIKE YOU RACHEL.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@bluecoffeecup I love your enthusiasm but just a reminder that it's against Tattle rules to message the influencers and then come and post about it, etc. It's all meant to stay on the site 😃 don't want to see anyone banned!

It's so funny how she thinks she pulls off the unbothered, carefree, "will take your criticism in stride" attitude when all she comes off as is pissy and Hurt in her massive ego.

Reactions: 2
@bluecoffeecup I love your enthusiasm but just a reminder that it's against Tattle rules to message the influencers and then come and post about it, etc. It's all meant to stay on the site 😃 don't want to see anyone banned!

It's so funny how she thinks she pulls off the unbothered, carefree, "will take your criticism in stride" attitude when all she comes off as is pissy and Hurt in her massive ego.
I didn’t message her that though!
I just approve of it greatly.
Will talking about someone else’s message still cause the same rule breaking?

What’s fucked is that she always doxes people basically and sends people to harass others. And she sees no rule breaking on instagram

My two cents...first of all looking at those pictures of her with lipstick, makes me see her as truly ugly...her attractive appearance is marred by her nasty persona, and for God's sake the ridiculous lipstick already. And she is really a slob. She says she hasn't washed her hair in a real long time, yesterday she said she didn't brush her teeth. She is gross and disgusting and so very unlikable.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she looks cute in these photos. Anyway, who calls themselves cute??
she looks like her dad in the face more than Shama. So she needs to be careful, adding dramatic colors to her mouth is a no. She needs to stick to pale pink or natural because her mouth is her worst feature. The look of it, and the sounds that come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t message her that though!
I just approve of it greatly.
Will talking about someone else’s message still cause the same rule breaking?

What’s fucked is that she always doxes people basically and sends people to harass others. And she sees no rule breaking on instagram
I meant because you mentioned maybe sending her your brilliant podcast covers hahaha. You were likely joking but better safe! I know you didn't write the messages.

Oh she absolutely loves setting off her fans on people but alas. She's unadulterated terribleness.

I don't think she looks cute in these photos. Anyway, who calls themselves cute??
A friend of mine hates being called cute and says cute is a relative of ugly 🤣 so yeah, Rachel is looking uglier and uglier. Sorry cuter. Probably all that evil inside pouring out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.