Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitesocks

I messaged her about the paddling pool. I said that it was so tasteless and surely she has more than enough money to buy her own, then why don't you donate this gifted one to someone in need of buy something for someone in need. And that everyone can see through her and that she was on the beg for days beforehand. 😂😂😂 This was before I seen the posts here about the size 😂😂😂😂 soo funny.

She replied to me and said please don't be mean to me it makes me sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Oh mother dear, I am yearning for the embrace of the autumnal cold breeze, when we can finally throw the logs on the cracking fire & sit together in our lambs wool blankets & crochet scarves for my little vintage pixies in time for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 30

howareyoufinethankyou

“I had no food to make a meal, so I reached for my trusty Pomegranate molasses and Moroccan medjool dates, along with some vegetables purchased from my local artisan farm to create a Persian inspired stew with some extra virgin olive oil and mint I plucked from my garden yesterday. Nina said to me “oh mother! This is a delightful feast you have made with these scraps you have gathered” and then we twirled in the garden”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Reasons why it wasn’t satisfactory by Bex:
I told them it was my birthday and nothing, no free chocolate, fruit basket, nothing, it was like they didn’t believe me!
They called me MRS Wilson, I have never been married in my life!
They wouldn’t let my 5 year old in the spa or sit at the bar and drink mocktails with me!
They kindly asked if I would stop my daughter prancing about the place while people were trying to have their breakfast, I mean everyone loves Nina’s dancing alllll my insta friends tell me, I got 8 comments on the last reel!
Someone in the communal area was allowing their child to watch an iPad!! I mean they had headphones on but still I don’t need to be exposed to this sort of parenting.
One of the staff members sneezed.
They failed to burn my bacon
Portion sizes were way too small
No room upgrade at all, don’t they know who I am?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh mother dear, I am yearning for the embrace of the autumnal cold breeze, when we can finally throw the logs on the cracking fire & sit together in our lambs wool blankets & crochet scarves for my little vintage pixies in time for Christmas
Oh mother dear, how I long for crisp autumn's bite, the crunch of the leaves, taking our watercolours to the river to capture the mellow fruitfulness of the season. Perhaps we can return home to roast chestnuts on the fire, watching the children's classic film Titanic before we put on our matching nightgowns and away to bed.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
“Oh mother dear, I am in complete despair that you were unable to secure a first class seat to the Capitol city ~ alas! You must now ride with the peasant folk! Never thee mind, I shall weave a necklace made from elderflower buds & daisies which I picked on my daily frolicking in the meadow yesterday. It makes the sadness of your departure all the more bearable, now please excuse me whilst I go & dine on my sumptuous poached plums marinading on a bed of rye toast with a peanut butter jus. I mustn’t be late for crochet school now!”

Nina- Aged 5.

• Haha

foreverfeds

Personally I don’t think it’s right to focus on the amount that Nina does / doesn’t eat per se - as we all know, different kids eat different amounts, it’s not fair to compare based on so many factors including activity levels, meal patterns etc. Also we are only seeing what dear old Bex wants us to see so it’s hardly going to be an accurate picture.
HOWEVER I think we can all agree that the biggest concern is the relationship with food that Rebecca is fostering in Nina. Every activity, day trip, holiday is so food centric and it’s the entanglement of emotions and food is very worrying. Nina knows that food is basically her mum’s identity and that she can show Mummy how much she loves her by grinning and finishing by every mouthful of whatever cheese filled pastry she is given.
Rebecca can feed her as many false interview lines as she likes, but Nina is not growing up with a healthy attitude to food, and that is 100% her mum’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
IMG_5389.png

Oh fuck off becky, get used to it. Mrs Grumpy is gonna be making more appearances as she gets older & more independent & realises what an insufferable battle axe you are & then decides to go live with her dad.

IMG_5390.png

Wtf is this pose? This narcissist oaf loves herself too much. I hope Nina wakes up at 5am ready for the day asking for an artisan porridge. Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Mother dear! Alas! Fore a tragedie hath occurred! I have lost a cherished toy & smashed it to pieces during one of my frolics in the meadow, I am absolutely distraught & fear I may not be able to grow into a well adjusted adult without it, I implore thee to call upon the most powerful divine forest fairies who always seem to have a prevalent presence in our quaint cottage, to fix my cherished toy! I know Christmas is coming up & I simply do not wish to burden ole Saint Nicholas with my dilemmas. I know you will be able to conjure up a magic miracle mother as you usually do! Do not fail me!’

Nina age 5 at 8:45am today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Yeah if her ‘muma heart’ was so hurt wouldn’t she also be pissed off that the bite happened if it was unprovoked as she says?? I’d want some retribution there if it was my little girl.
The only thing hurting her “mama heart” is her cholesterol levels

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Lol I know I thought she has a lot of bloody cheek to be saying that ! £8 trinket dish anyone?! 😂
Afternoon tea in Harrods & then talks about the COL crisis in the same stream of stories who the fuck is she trying to fool, the pretentious twat

1153947F-5AF8-465C-8184-2E2F99F09613.png

Is she trying to be funny here?

41419356-4526-45F4-A5BB-59E10D34A3A6.png

Oh don’t mind me, just browsing Gucci or Ralph Lauren sorry I can’t remember what it was…
she’s becoming insufferably snotty

3407311E-48D3-4130-9D95-3E3B4DF0973A.png

Why does she have to make a snarky comment about others almost everytime she goes somewhere? So fucking what if they left their washing out you old battleaxe, ppl have real jobs & real things to do & folding laundry & crocheting & collecting trinkets & drinking tea in extravagant places isn’t on top of their priorities unlike you, you chronic moron.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Surely he said ‘you’re the best mum ever to take me on a pedalo, this is my most favourite day of my life?’
And "mother please may you pass my crayons, I would like to do a quick etching of our glorious time on the water. Perhaps as we drift pass the banks we might pick some elderflower to turn into pisswater and some petals to press?"

• Haha
Reactions: 22